.8

Autumn Breeze

"Unni! Unni-ah!" HyeMi shouted gently smacking SoHee's cheeks.

"Huh? HyeMi what is it?" She asked getting up, but quickly fell back down. "Owwwww" she grumbled.

"Unni you okay? What happened to you?" HyeMi asked. Her cheeks were flushed, her nose red, and dried tears stained her cheeks.

"HyeMi where am I? Why are you here too? I-I was at" SoHee began, but she laid back down first. Everywhere hurt her.

"Y-You were at school and-and Mrs.lee got a c-call saying that that," HyeMi sobbed uncontrollably.

"Woah, HyeMi its okay, it's okay. I'm here, you're here with me. I can ask Mrs.Lee what happened. Shh shh. It's okay I'm okay, you're okay." Sohee said calmly and gave the little girl a hug. HyeMi nestled in bed with her, letting her tears fall.

"You wouldn't wake up for 5 days unni. I-I thought it was too late. Why did you go unni? Why?" HyeMi muttered.

"Go where HyeMi?" SoHee asked as she kissed the younger's forehead.

"To that school. You were safer at your other one." HyeMi pouted.

SoHee chuckled a bit. "Because that school was too far from you. You know, I protect you, how can I do that so far away?" HyeMi nodded and stopped crying. After afew minutes, SoHee the radio beside her and they listened to ballads until HyeMi fell asleep. Thoughts rambled through her head.

"Was I dreaming the entire time? No, not it was too real. Most of it. what is real? Okay I met the school queenka for the first time. I got a call saying that I now had an apartment. Myungsoo was nice like he used to. Used to. Oh and lastly I-I have a grandfather. Okay too farfetched. What of this is real and fake. Real: I met school queenka. I know have an apartment. Fake: Myungsoo was nice to me. I have a grandfather." SoHee rambled quietly to herself.

There was a loud knock at the door, which startled Sohee. Quickly she looked at HyeMi, still fast alseep. She turned the radio off and looked at the door. "Come in!" She answered hoarsly. Slowly SungJong and SungGyu came in.

"Surprise!" They shouted, but SoHee quickly shushed them.

"What's wrong noona?" SungJong asked quietly. SoHee moved HyeMi's covers slightly.

"She's sleeping. Don't wake her up. She's been having a hard time sleeping for the past couple months."She whispered.

"Who is she though?" Sunggyu asked, and got shushed again.

"I'll explain later. So why are you two here? Isn't it time for class today. It's Tuesday." SoHee asked quietly.

"No school was cancelled. Leakage in the offices." SungJong said. "So how are you holding up?"

"Just fine. Woke up a couple hours ago. Do you mind me asking, what happened?" SoHee said.

"You don't remember?" Sunggyu asked in a whisper.

"No, what happened? I'm curious."

"You talked to Soyeon right?" SungJong sighed.

"Oh that rude girl in the bathroom? What about her?" SoHee replied.

"Well this is how she put it. iI was just talking to my friends and she comes running up. She was frustrated and pissed at clearly anyone! She had leaves in her hair and everything! She looked like a wild animal! Being the good girl I am, I asked her if she was okay. She screamed at me and pushed me to the floor. How could she, right?! When I got up I ignored her and grabbed my bag besides the girl. I bag accidently hit  her and she fell, hitting her head on the sink. That's what she gets really barbaric. That animal! Karma, I suppose was a saint to me,' So that's what she said to everyone! But of course knowing Soyeon, she does make things up, lot." Sunggyu said, mocking her voice.

"I didn't do that..... Did I?" SoHee asked.

"Of course not noona. HyeRim was actually saw the whole thing. So you were about to leave, and being the diva and spoiled brat Soyeon is she got mad and well, attacked you. Her friends helped and backed up Soyeons story. HyeRim told us that Soyeon and her group kicked you everywhere until you where knocked out. Then they hit your head against the sink to make it seem like an accident. Evil. However, despite from the Soyeon's 'loyal' witnesses, HyeRim has been in this district since elememtry school. Most honest and intelligent student. The headmaster believes her more than them so you are not in trouble." SungJong explained.

"Oh....." Was all she said. She wanted to ask them about what was real or fake. Even though they were her closest friends there they aren't as close to know what jumbled in her head.

"Hey noona, are you hungry? You know, not eating for five days." SungJong said.

"I was knocked out for those five days babo. Yes please." SoHee chuckled a bit. SungJong smiled and left the room.

"Your not as formal as you usually are hubae. What happened?" Sunggyu chuckled.

"Huh? Oh I guess just winded. The anistetics. Anything that floats your boat." SoHee said.

"Well I like this SoHee better than the girl I talked to for five minutes. Why aren't you like this more often?" He asked.

"Because, If I know there is a chance the one I care for can leave me, I rather not feel the need to care for them. It happened to many times already. It's different for HyeMi though. I know she'll never leave me, because sadly I'm all she has. She's all I have. We have to stick together. Don't tell her this when she wakes up, but I'm hoping to adopt her after the semester." SoHee said, with a sad smile.

"Why? You're so young? What if she gets adopted though? She's a very cute child. Wait.... are you two orphans? SoHee I'm so sorry to hear that." Sunggyu said.

"Don't feel bad oppa. I don't really care if I'm young. We have been through a lot. Just us. We have each other's back no matter what. I am positive she won't get adopted. Not be rude, but I just know."

"Huh how?"

Just then SungJong comes back with a large tray. "They said you needed alot. From lack of nurishment" He said.

"Can you get extra chopsticks?" SoHee asked. "Like three more pairs."

SungJong nodded and left. Sunggyu looked at HyeMi. "Come on HyeMi. Come on girl. Wake up. Time for you to eat." SoHee said in a sing-song voice. HyeMi stirred a bit.

"SoHee omma. I don't want to~~" HyeMi whined.

"Come on, get up!" SoHee said a bit louder and shook the child. SoHee was exausted of course, but is always ready to play with HyeMi. HyeMi sat up grumply and looked around. "

Why hello sleeping Beauty." Sunggyu chuckled. Shocked, HyeMi hid under the covers.

"Unni, who is that guy?" HyeMi said softly.

"He's a friend from school." SoHee said. "You were at school for half a day." HyeMi said.

"Well true. You remember SunMi unni right? She used to come in and read to you." HyeMi nodded slowly. "Well he cousin goes to my school as well. This is his hyung. Say 'hi' HyeMi." SoHee said smiling.

HyeMi poked her head out of the blanket. "Ahnyeonghaseyo!" she said quickly, and ducked back down. SoHee chuckled at the younger. SungJong walked in quietly and took a seat at the edge of the bed.

"Here you go noona." He said and placed them beside her.

"HyeMi say 'hi' to SungJong. SunMi unni's cousin." Once again she pocked her head out to say 'hi' and hid. Sunggyu laughed and slowly next to HyeMi.

"Tickle Monster!!!!" He shouted and started to tickle her. HyeMi squirmed and giggled. When the blanket almost fell she moved herself closer to SoHee.

"Unni, I don't want them to see." She said, and clung to SoHee.

"See what?" The two asked. SHee looked at HyeMi and kissed her forehead.

"It's okay my baby. They are nice people. they wont be mean and tease." She whispered. "See, HyeMi was born with a diasbility. She can't walk well." SoHee stated.

"Aww that's okay. It's the personality that matters. Not the looks." SungJong said. SoHee frowned for a second. *I wish MyungSoo was the same.*She wondered to herself. She looked back at HyeMi. "Come on. Let them see." She said motherly. HyeMi sighed.

"F-Fine, stand by the door and close your eyes." She huffed. SungJong and Sunggyu did as they were asked and stood by the door, and playfully peeked through their hands. "Tighter!" HyeMi shouted. Chuckling, they did as they were told.

SoHee supported HyeMi from behind as the younger reached for her crutches. She sighed. "Okay, open." She said in her high pitch voice. They did as they were told and tried not to stare. SoHee glared at SungJong who was about to point, but he stopped.

"You are.....ADORABLE!" They said together. This surprised. HyeMi.

"Really? No you're lyring. I can't walk or stand propperly. I'm a cripple. I'm not cute I look stupid." She fumed. Sunggyu chuckled and ran to the child, and quickly he swifted her off her feet.

"No you're not. You are beautiful like a star. Like... Like Dal-Shabet's Serri." He said.

"Really?" HyeMi squealed, a twinkle in her eye. "

Now you believe me HyeMi? Come on let's eat."SungGyu said. Sohee giggled.

 

 

Hi!!!!!! Sorry I deleted the previous chapi. But to be honest I like this one better. >.< Hope you do to. Please no silent readers!

Omo Omo Omo! Please tell me if you have watched EXO's ShowTime!!!!! Please!?!! hehe Xiumin + LuHun.omojust so so so so cute!!!! DAEBAEK. So im back currently. Happy new year!