.12

Autumn Breeze

"Ready?" SungJong asked SoHee and started to gather her things. She glanced up at him, and realized they were the last in the classroom.

"Uhh, yeah. I guess." She muttered and grabbed her pack from his hands. He chuckled and grabbed her arm.

"Come on noona, it's going to be a while. It is a big campus, we're gonna eat first." He said excitedly and dragged SoHee out into the hall.

She giggled and he put so much enthusiasm into this little "outing". "Yah, SungJong-shi! Calm down will you? I'm going! I'm going!" She giggled and tried to run up to match his speed.

"Race you to the dakkochi stand!" He squeaked and bursted out the door. She jumped at the sudden action and began to giggle more. She glanced around quickly, and started to run.

"Yah! SungJong-shi! That's not fair, I don't know my way around campus! SungJong-shi!" She shouted.

MyungSoo peered his head from the classromm door, and grumbled from his breath. "SoHee."

14 years ago

"Oppa! Oppa! That's not fair!" She giggled and ran behind him.

"Neh? What's not fair yebo?" He giggled back and spun her around.

"Aish! You'll drop me!" She screamed and became hetic. He laughed and put her back down.

"Why would I do that yebo? If I drop you, who could I spin?" He answered and poked her head. "Babo," he chuckled.

She chuckled under her breath and growled. "Yah; that wasn't the point!" She shouted and jumped on his back.

"Mwoh?! YAH~~~~ Hajima! Hajima! That tickles!!!" He screamed and landed flat on the ground. He laid down as he tried to gather his breaths, but the triumphant little 7 year old stood proudly as her foot was firmly on his tummy.

"Champion!~" She shouted and kicked his little tush.

Laughing hard, until his face was red, MyungSoo layed face down on the floor. "Okay, I have the snacks ready!~" A loud voice sang, and a man popped up from behind the door. "Baby girl~" He sang, and she ran up to him.

"Appa!~~~" She squealed and jumped up and down, until he picked her up. "Champion! Appa, I'm a champion!" She squealed and pointed to MyungSoo lying on the floor laughing.

"Good job princess!"

Reality flashed back into MyungSoo's eyes. "She loved competition," he sighed, but got mad at himself. "Stop thinking about, you know she's never coming back! Just stop you want to forget, not reminence. You're such an idoit, just leave before your thoughts beat you up again." He muttered to himself as he made his way to the next class.

 

"SungJong, wait up!" SoHee squealed as she ran up to the light post outside campus. She held onto her knees panting.

"Gosh SoHee, I had no clue you were so slow. Sorry Ahjuma!" He laughed and shoved her in a joking matter.

"You shut up mister. You're the one that freaked ran 4 blocks non-stop! Talk about idiotic! What are you; a body builder?!" She rambled trying to catch her breath.

He laughed at her as he grabbed a water from his pack, "It's okay we can walk from here." SoHee gulped the water down and glared at him.

"Can walk?! If you can run you can walk. Running distance is practically the same as walking, it just depends on speed stupid." She grumbled. He shrugged and walked with her across the street. "Besides, aren't we suppose to be looking around campus? And we've passed 3 dakkochi stands! Where are we going, you mischievous maknae?" She giggled. He stopped her at the corner and covered her eyes.

"It's a surprise~~" He whispered.

SoHee giggled and stuck her tongue at him. "Yah, no peeking!" he scolded and continued down the street.

"Can't everyone see that you are forcing a girl down a street covering her eyes? Doesn't that seem a bit odd?" Sohee muttered.

"Yeah, in a way this can be though of as kidnapping, but you're not struggling. Are you?" He said.

"Be that as it may, you could have drugged me, that's why I'm giggling." She replied.

Suddenly SungJong yanked her to a stop. "SungJong?" She whispered, but there was no reply. The tight grip on her sweater loosened and his hands were removed. It was dark, and she was alone. "SungJong? SungJong!" She screamed, but no one replied. "Where are you?"

 

 

 

BWAHAHAHA what happened to SungJong?! Where's SoHee?! What do you think?!