.5

Autumn Breeze

"The hell?!" SungJong shouted. Startling MyungSoo. "Yah! Hyung! What the hell are you doing to her!" He screamed at his elder, but L wasn't in the mood for this. He wanted to confront her. To believe of what he thinks of justice for his Bestfriend. "Hyung, answer me. What were saying to noona!" SongJung shouted getting closer.

"Hyung! Hyung!" He kept shouting. He never even glanced his way. MyungSoo's attention was on SoHee, though as he knows her, the one that caused the suffering. She was walking calmly, but shaking her head, and faint mumbles in the distance. "Yah!" L suddenly shouted, that made SungJong jump. She turned around, still avoided. A look of sorrow, disgrace, nothing. Not one look covered her, except dullness and no feeling. Like a doll. Her smile was there, and like a doll it was painted. Fake.

"Oh my god. Noona!" SungJong shouted, and started to rush to SoHee. She kept her look at MyungSoo, who looked in return with disgust. "Noona, what did he do! Why was he yelling at you?" SungJong tried to ask calmly, but couldn't help but have a panicked voice.

"Kim MyungSoo has done nothing to me. So please hubae, be gracious to your sunbae. He has done nothing to upset anyone." She stated calmly. SungJong as like Seungyeol looked shocked from this. However, MyungSoo expected this from someone of  her "class".

"Pathetic! You know damn well of why we both are out here, stop playing your games and spit it out. You are never going to gain my trust from sugar-coating every detail!" He shouted at her. This struck a nerve in SoHee's heart.

"I-I don't know-" she began.

"Yah! Do what your elders tell you!" He shouted.

She glanced at SungJong who looked at her worriedly. Nodding her head, she took a deep breath. "Kim MyungSoo t-told me his orders, and scolded me for breaking them. For I have not, I had no choice as my thoughts, but to reject. Slowly bringing upon an old issue. Which I had no part of." She stated calmly, like a puppet. Sugar-coated still, MyungSoo didn't like if.

"Try again!" He shouted."Tell them of how you made us suffer. How you took everything we cared about!" He shouted rushing towards her. Now cussing and on the edge of breaking, he ran to her his fist clenched. "You!"

"Hyung!" SungJong shouted pushing him away. Holding tightly to his wrists.

"BECUASE OF YOU, I HAVE LOST HER! AND I WILL NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN!" L shouted, fighting through SungJong. Still, SoHee stood there motionless.

"NOONA! Go find DongWoo hyung! Now!" He shouted. Still she stood there, watching everything. "Noona!"

"You made her suffer! You stole our happiness! You devil!" L shouted.

"Let him go." She stated softly. SungJong glanced back at her. "Let. Him. Go." She stated firmly.

"But noona."

"Let him." 

Doing as he was told, he let go, and L came. And came.


She stood there, firmly planted onto the ground. Out of her pocket, she pulled out a small golden chain, which no one noticed.  A heart locket. Engraved with the words "My Family" in beautiful cursive. If you open it, there was a picture. It looked like a classic family photo. There was a father, and two children. A young boy, and a little girl. All as happy as could be.

"Let him." She stated, and was ready for the hit, yet nothing came. Instead, she received something more painful. Grabbed by collar, she was held in the air. Still not one look of emotion. "You are the reason of why he died, she suffered, and why I will always hate you." He whispered so SungJong couldn't hear. This pained her.

Losing all thoughts of will and keeping strong, she broke. She dropped her locket, and a tear slid down her cheek. He stopped and looked at her, distracted, she took this into advantage. Quickly she staggered away, and the bell rang. Lost in thought, he backed away. Never losing sight of the locket.

All the students bustled around, but he never lost sight of it. SungJong, who was long gone to his class, was no where to see. And neither was she. When it all cleared, he picked up the locket, and stuffed this in his pocket.


SoHee quickly stumbled out of the building, until she was at the safeness of an orange blossom tree. She sat there by herself. In a quick motion, she dropped all her things and wept. Hugging her knees. In someone in this distress, you would expect to see someone, but she was hidden well in the back of the school. 

Crying of her wrong doings, forever coming to do him right. Only to make him suffer. Only to be blamed. Only to watch her closest friend hate her. Checking her pockets, she checked for her locket. It wasn't there. She smiled ever so slightly for succeeding. "Oh appa. When will this be set right? Or at least, he can remember me?" She whispered.

________________________________________________________________________________

hey I hoped you liked the chapter. Trailer coming soon.

:)