.13

Autumn Breeze

*SoHee's POV

"Yah! Lee SungJong! Stop messing around!" I shouted and continued to walk around the alley. Aish, why are you being so stupid Soh? If you are in an alley, you get out of it, not into it! Aish!..... But it seems interesting, besides, I lost SungJong. How would I  ever explain to SunMi unni that I lost her dear cousin? "Yah, shut up!" I muttered to myself, but my thoughts kept bickering with themselves. I finally got them to stop, but I bumped into a wall, and my natural graces made my bum kiss the floor. "Aya!" I shrieked, but dusted myself off quickly. "Dongseangie, where are you? Please, I don't like the dark!"

I spun around rapidly as I started to smell the faint scent of cinnimon. In the distance I spotted a little candle, and raced to it.

"Then here's your light," A litte note was tied to it. It was creepy, but honestly, very interesting.

"But where are you?" I whined. Another light lit up, and a hole path followed.

"Follow the light," It read. I stood there frozen for a second. Until another paper flew at me.

"He ment to be poetic, not stupid. Sorry SoHee!

-Sunggyu"

I chuckled and continued my way. In about 17 more steps I found the door. It had a golden plaque upon it. That read, Infinite. Slowly,  opened the door, it creaked loudly as it imdediately swung open though. Causing me to jump.

"Surprise!" They cheered. I jumped once more and leaned on the wall for support

"Noona!" SungJong fretted and sprinted towards me, "Noona, are you okay?"

I chuckled and waved him off. "Aish, it's fine dongseang. Just shocked that's all."

He looked at me still unsure. "Sit down at least, you'll have a heart attack," He pouted. I shrugged and made my way into the closest seat. "Do you need water?"

"I'm fine SungJong. Aish, I'm not a grandmother," I chuckled.

"But you are a mother," DongWoo laughed and patted my head. "Surprise SoHee."

"Surprise," They stated in a more calm tone and gave me all smiles.

"A mother I am.... By adoption. So if you hurt my baby girl, then I shall hurt you. Is that understood?" I said, shaking my finger at them.

"Neh!" They replied. I laughed and gave them a thmbs up.

"But you sound like a father," Hoya commented.

"Well," I replied, my voice got a bit softer. "Well, nobody can easily fill in the part of a farther, so I'm trying to give HyeMi all I got."

They all gave a sympathetic smile and nodded.

"So," I chuckled, trying to uplift the mood. "What's all this for?" I motioned over to the sot golden decorations on the wall. Lights and paper lanterns hung over us, but it was beautiful.

SungJong excitedly began to open his mouth, but the sound of a slamming door made us jump.

"Aigoo!" Was all he could let out. In a quick flash I turned my head to the door.

"H-HyeMi?" I asked, but my voice became softer as I saw who was carrying her. "M-MyungSoo?"

"Omma-yah!" She squealed in his grasp.

I looked at them shocked. MyungSoo, was carrying my little girl in his arms. Smiling. He was actually smiling. He never lost sight of her though.

"MiMi!" WooHyun cheered and ran to snatch her up from Myungsoo's playful grip. I still gawked at him, and when he noticed it, his expression was icy cold.

"Yah, next time learn to close the door," He sneered. I nodded my head shamefully and looked at the table. He took a seat next to me and turned to talk to SungJong.

"SoHee, do you like it?" Sunngyu asked, smiling.

My expression quickly turned bright as I nodded. "Neh, it's so pretty, but..." my voice trailed off as I thought of how to say it.

"But what? You don't like the color? Or the fact that SungJong sent you a death note," He chuckled.

I laughed lightly and shook my head. "No, not that. Though that was really creepy. No, I just don't know... Uh, I don't know what's this little party for," I said sheepishly.

Once again it fell dead silent, and all eyes fell on me.

"What?" MyungSoo asked in his cold tone, which was sharp enough to cut anyone's ego.

"I-I don't know what this party is about..." I repeated again.

"You mean to say, that I dragged my sorry all the way out here, only to enlighted you of the obvious?" He spat. I looked over to WooHyun and gave him a look. He nodded and covered HyeMi's ears.

"Well, if it was the obvious, then why would it be such a pian to enlighten me?" I replied calmly.

"Oh god Ahn, your stupidity irks me," He sneered. 'To think of all the trouble they went through to sent this up, and you just have to be an idiot."

"MyungSoo..." Sunggyu growled in a low tone.

"What? You know it's true. How the hell could you have made it into our school? Let alone your old one? With your stupidity and lack of money who knows how you made it here!" He shouted sarcasticly. "How could anyone like your's make it like this?"

"How could anyone of mine?" I asked, my patience for his damn moodswings slowly breaking away.

"Your's! You! All of you!" He continued to shout.

"What on earth are you talking about!" I suddenly screamed.

"Your blasted class! Your class of people! How can anyone like you! It sickens me!" He continued breaking me. Last piece MyungSoo, this is the the last piece, and if you take it then- "It shouldn't exist! You shouldn't even be here! I shouldn't even know you!"

That does it...

"Shut you blasted mouth!" I shrieked. They all fell silent and looked at me. I slammed my hands on the table, which made them jump, even Myungsoo, but really I couldn't give a damn. "You are just being an idiot! It hasn't even been a month since I met you and you already tore up all my patience with you! You have infurriated me with every single damn word you had said from the begining! Have you no shame at all Kim MyungSoo? NO sense of compassion of what could have happened in my life, that landed me in the position I am in right now?! Huh, have you? It sickens me on how discriminative you are to a simple rank of money! Honestly, what the hell have I've ever done to you!" I stopped myself to breathe and glared at him.

There was hesitation in his voice at all. "It was you're entire class! You have no idea what they put me through! What they put her through! Don't you have a sense of compassion! Your sickly class destroyed a happy family! Destroyed my happy family! Have you no shame for that!"

"I wasn't the one who killed her father!" I shouted, but tears quickly shot through my eyes. "I would never had done that! And I'm horrified that you honestly believe I would!"

"Then be damn terrified of me then !" He shouted. Dhack!

"Don't you dare ever cuss infront of my child ever MyungSoo!" I snapped. I felt a tingling sensation all over my left hand. I slapped him, I just slapped my best friend. "And, the only way I'm terrified is that I would have to relive that night! All over again! Not that I already do, but it's not like you would ever understand! No one flipping understands!" I began to cry. Crying, crying, cryin. Those were the only sounds I heard for the next minute, until HyeMi pipped up.

"Omma, you shouldn't have told him," She sighed. There was tiny thuds and I felt her cram through my arms and into my lap. I'm such a mess. So lost that HyeMi just had to walk over to me. "Mr.Kim MyungSoo," She said softly. I glanced up to see him, he was shocked, but there was no tears. "Please come closer," She said.

He kneeled softly, though it was reluctant, and kneeled infront of us. Dhack. HyeMi softly spanked his head. "That was for making my mommy cry. And," She paused for a second and spanked my head as well. "That was was for not being honest on who you were from the start."

Aish, this child is wayyyy to mature for her own age. I guess that's what I get for letting her play with the Choi siblings. Speaking of them, I need MiNa here right now. I need MinHo, NaRi and NaRa. Why aren't they here when I need them the most?

"Yah, Omma, do you understand?" HyeMi pouted.

"N-Neh," I replied weakly.

"Mr.Kim MyungSoo, do you understand?" She said.

I gazed at him with pleading eyes. "No," He replied sternly. "I don't understand because I don't know her."

"Aish! Why are adults so difficult to understand! Look here mister, my momma is your bestfriend that grew up with you! She's the one who was taken away from you! Why can't you see that? No one in their right mind would ever be dat patient with someone of your aggroansh!" HyeMi fumed.

"Liar!" He shouted and started to shake his head. He got up and paced around the room. "Liar! Liar! Liar! Liar!" He kept repeating.

"Omma-yah he's scaring me," HyeMi whined and nestled into my shirt.

"That child is lying!" He fumed.

"N-No, she's not," I said.

"Give me proof then! If you are really her, give me proof!"

I glanced at HyeMi, worried. "Aish, do I have to do everything myself? Sing him the lullaby," She sighed.

I nodded and perked my head up. "MyungSoo," I called.

"What?"

Like a bird without wings

That longs to be flying,
Like a motherless child
Left lonely and crying.
Like a song without words,
Like a world without music,
I wouldn't know what to do
I'd be lost without you
Watchin' over me.

I get so lonely, when you're away
I count every moment, I wait every day,
Until you're home again
And hug me so tight
That's when I know
Everything is alright.

Like a bird without wings
That longs to be flying,
Like a motherless child
Left lonely and crying.
Like a song without words
Like a world without music,
I wouldn't know what to do
I'd be lost without you
Watchin' over me.

You're my guardian angel
My light and my guide
Your hand on my shoulder
And you by my side.
You make everything beautiful,
You make me complete.
Everything in my world
I lay at your feet..

Like a church with no steeple,
Where a bell never rings.
In a town without people,
Where no voice in the choir ever sings.
If a boat on the ocean
Would be lost with no sail,
Then without your devotion
Surely all that I dreamed of would fail

Like a song without words
Like a world without music,
I wouldn't know what to do
I'd be lost without you
Watchin' over me

I wouldn't know what to do
I'd be lost without you
Watchin' over me *

I looked up at him, but tears clouded my blurred my vision.

"D-Do you remember me n-now Myunggy?" I laughed patheticly with my sobs, not crazy, just pathetic.

"SoHee," He muttered, but I was happy.

"I-I've missed you oppa."

 

 

 

 

***

After like 15 billion years im back! hehe sorry I made you wait so long! truely i am! :'(

Okay, so I had mentioned the Choi siblings in this chapter and hey, guess wht....

They are going to be staring int their OWN sotry I will be setting up very very soon! ^.^ keke!

It will be called bicker and it stars UKISS Shin DongHo1 Along with the side chracters as of 

WonderGirls- Ahn SoHee

HyeMi (infancy)

SunMi

HyeMi's Parents

Kai- EXO

UKISS-Kevin

SHINee- MinHO anf Taemin

and maybe others if i add o >.<

so please stay tuned! ^.^

As for other news I would like to say hello to my EXOtic readers! I really do pray for Kris and for you fans as well!

EXO-eh FIGHTING!

-Love, Dell***