.14

Autumn Breeze

~*~ Normal POV ~*~

 HyeMi sighed in relief and wiped the bit of sweat from her brow. "Aish, adults," She sighed with a shake of her head. Sunggyu chuckled and picked her up. She giggled softly and turned back to MyungSoo. He was mute. No words dared come out of his mouth and SoHee was the same.

 "Happy-" Hoya was cut up by DongWoo, who motioned to stop before he could speak fully.

 They all sat there in silence as SoHee continued to sob, though they become quieter with he gasp of air. No doubt she was just a mess. HyeMi looked over Sunggyu's shoulder. "Oppa, I don't think that Omma's happy," She whispered. Sunggyu looked at SoHee. There was no happiness from her. Not even a smudge. "Oppa, I don't think those are tears of joy."

Sunggyu slowly walked over to SungJong. "Get SoHee out of here. Bring Hoya and HyeMi to, okay?" He commanded. SungJong nodded and he and Hoya began to shield SoHee from MyungSoo's view.

"It's okay noona. Let's take you home, arasso? Let's take you home.," SungJong cooed and slowly pulled her into a hug.

"Hey, I said get her out of here!" Sunggyu snapped. Hoya nodded and got HyeMi out of his arms. She covered her ears.

"SoHee," MyungSoo muttered. SungJong didn't hesitate to pick her up and they made their way out of the room. "SoHee!" he began to shout her name. Woohyun grabbed him from behind. "SoHee! SungJong, bring her back! SoHee!" He struggled in his grasp until the door slammed shut.  Rage sparked up in him and he slapped Woohyun across the face. With sudden shock and pain, Woohyun let go and MyungSoo raced to the door. DongWoo raced up and tackled him onto the ground. "What the hell? Let go of me! SoHee! Ahn SoHee!"

"Calm the f*** down!" DongWoo barked.

"You can't tell me what I can and cannot do," MyungSoo spat harshly. 

The two started to bicker. Nasty words flew around and some fists. Sunggyu closed his eyes and covered his ears like a child. He had no time for useless fights. He slowly exhaled, trying to control his temper. Unlike that crazy dongseang of his. When he opened his eyes, DongWoo and WooHyun had MyungSoo pinned up against the wall. His eyes were blood shot with crying and his face was red with anger. Sunggyu swallowed words of pain and tossed on a jacket. 

"I'll be back. Don't let that guy out of your sight."

"What? Hyung, don't leave us alone with this-"

The door slammed shut, cutting WooHyun off.

 

~*~

 

They were in her apartment. "Noona! Noona!" SungJong cried out her name and snapped his fingers in front of her face. She had run out of tears to drop and was just screaming in pain. Hoya held HyeMi close and covered her ears tightly. HyeMi began to cry as well. Scared and not knowing what to do, SungJong and Hoya attempted to soothe the frantic girls. The door swung open and Seungyeol walked in. His cell phone in his hand. 

"What are you two idiots doing?" SungJong looked up from the sobbing SoHee and gawked at his elder. "You two are just making everything worse. Hoya, put HyeMi on the couch and  go start making something warm to eat. SungJong, go get something for them to hug. Some blankets to." The two nodded and quickly did as they were told. Seungyeol sighed slightly and went up to HyeMi and dried her tears. He picked her up and gently placed her on SoHee's lap. "You two calm down, okay? I understand the just of the situation, but I still want you two to explain, okay?" HyeMi hiccuped on her tears and nodded her head slowly. "I'll make you guys hot chocolate or something, okay? Just breathe."

Hoya walked in with bowls of steaming hot ramen. SoHee and HyeMi cuddled under blankets. No sounds of sobbing, but just them sipping up hot chocolate. Seungyeol and SungJong next to them. SungJong next to HyeMi and Seungyeol next to SoHee. "Hungry?" Hoya set th bowls down on the coffee table and placed chopsticks in them.

HyeMi was fast asleep on Hoya's lap as SoHee began to explain the happenings to Seungyeol.

"We were best friends. My dad treated him as a son and likes him very much. We always hung out together. He always looked out for me. But after the incident, everything changed. He was taken away from me and I from him. I never thought he'd be this messed up, but I guess....." SoHee shook her head, refusing to continue. Seungyeol nodded and patted her head.

"Well, all I can say is that I hope you two fix this. MyungSoo has problems you know, and now I think he finally went over the line." 

Hoya glanced down to his phone and furrowed his brows. "Sunggyu hyung just texted me. He says we need to go back."

SungJong and Seugyeol nodded. They got up and pecked sleeping HyeMi's forehead and bid SoHee a good-bye. SungJong was the last to leave. He turned to SoHee and gave her a hug. "Happy Birthday Noona."

 

 

 

***Ugh, It's been forever. Please forgive me! I have been bored, procrastinating, and on Wattpad. Lol. So here you go! Some SoHee and MyungSoo once more!!!

-Zella***