.4

Autumn Breeze

MyungSoo walked into his class. His cheeks were slightly flushed, and a tear dribbled down his eye. Before anyone could see, he whipped it harshly with his sleeve. "What did that man ever do to that family?" He muttered underneath his breath.

"Hi hyung." SungJong said glumly sitting  across MyungSoo. He quickly rubbed his eyes to stop tears. None of his hyungs or hubae knew what happened to his basic adoptive family

"Why you upset?" MyungSoo asked, trying to avoid any eye contact.

"I'm not really upset at anything, just a little confused." SungJong replied.

"Uh huh. About what?"

"That the 'poor girl' covered up your tracks." He said, using quotations of course.

"Why? She's just a poor greedy person trying to get into the rich and powerful places of life." MyungSoo replied coldly.

"She's not like that you know." SungJong replied.

"No, she is. All of them are. They are just messed up people who's purpose is to make others suffer." MyungSoo spat. SungJong looked at him, with his mouth dropped. Never had he heard that type of hatred of anything come out of his elder's mouth.

"So that's why you told her that? Why you told her to leave us alone, because you don't like her?" SungJong asked disgusted.

"It's not like that SungJong. It's because like all of them she's a horrible person trying to get money." L stated getting annoyed.

"No, it's exactly like that! You are basing her off of stereotypes! That's so freaken messed up! If you just tried to get to know her, understand her-" SungJong began before his elder snapped.

"No! She's like the rest of them! I-I I'll show you! How she is messing with you!" L snapped at his younger. He grabbed his bag, pushed his way out the door by his teacher, and into the hall. "She's like them. Like all of them."


SoHee has been enjoying her class quite well. Though she has no one to have a conversation with, she can study hard and keep her grades. This seems really weird to most, she studies at school day and night instead of partying like all. Well, she has too. Considering that out of the whole school, two like and her and one extremely hates her.

"YAH!" L shouted as he entered the class, fuming with rage. Doing what she was told, she did not make a sound or anything that had to do with Infinite. Like she was told to. Instead she looked straight at the bored, and continued her lesson. "Yah!" He shouted again, slamming his hands on her desk like earlier.

"You're coming with me. NOW!" He commanded, grabbing her wrist tightly, and drag her outside the class.

"MR.KIM, LET GO OF MY STUDENT!" The teacher shouted, but he just ignored. SoHee got up calmly once stumbling from the agressive nature. With her bag, now shifted comfortly on her shoulders as they stood in the empty hall, she did not obtain eye contact.

"What did you tell SungJong. I told you not to talk to anyone from our quota again!" He shouted at her. She glanced up, but no words did come out. "Answer me!" He shouted stomping his foot.

"I-I did nothing of th-the sort?" She whispered.

"Liar!" He kept shouting. "You completely disobeyed me! I don't know what sort of trick you have on him or Seungyeol, but it's not working on me!"

" I assure you sunbae, that I have done nothing that disobeyed your rules, nor did I trick SungJong or Seungyeol." She stated calmly.

"You are just so full of lies. Do you really think I would ever believe you?! After all that you have caused?! You are the reason of why I had to watch my besfriend's father die!" He screamed.

"You didn't watch him die... I did." She muttered.

He completely ignored her though. "For all I know, she could be suffering! All because of you!" he kept shouting and shouting. Saying it was all SoHee's fault. All hers. Before he could continue, she walked off. Wanting it all to stop, she walked off. "Get back here you greedy-"

"Hyung! The hell?" SungJong shouted at the hall. MyungSoo stopped, and glanced at SoHee. Her hand covered , and she rushed outside.


SoHee's POV 

"It's all your fault she's problally suffering, hell I have not one clue of she's even alive!" He screamed at me.

I never did anything. I hurt as much as you. You would know, if you knew. Blame me, though I have done nothing except as you guessed, suffered. I have done nothing except grieve at the my father's passing. Yet you still blame me. You have had it easer then me. You still see your family. You still see me? No, you don't care anymore don't you oppa? That I'm in front of you, and you treat me like a stranger, a criminal! It has been over 10 years since we had seen each other, and you can't even recognize me nor my name.

I tried to apologies for messing with your progress of coping, still I haven't mastered mine, you don't understand the pain I feel ever day, the terrors every night from that day. Over 10 years, and it hasn't gone away. You are not helping either.

Not even five minutes since you saw me, you have a complete hatred. I know why. Because I look poor. I remember you screaming at the man in the car. Cussing, swearing, all the things I know appa wouldn't have wanted you to do.

After all that swam in my mind, I left. Disgraceful I know, to stop myself from you seeing me cry again. Anything. I hate to see you suffer. I'm sorry.

 



Hey, I hoped you like the pics. The link of the BEST SHOP EVER is in the foreword.