.9

Autumn Breeze

SoHee smiled as HyeMi stumbled onto her lap and messed with her chopsticks. "So...... How did I end up here?" SoHee asked while the three stuffed their cheeks up with rice. HyeMi giggled and poked SungGyu's hamster cheeks.

"Uhhm, actually MyungSoo hyung was the one who told headmaster." SungJong said quietly.

"Really? Not HyeRim?"SoHee asked, quite amused.

"No HyeRim was too scared. She's a tiny little thing, so she doesn't like the be involved so much." SungJong said.

"Who's MyungSoo unni? Your boyfriend????" HyeMi giggled. "No, anything but MiMi." SoHee giggled back. SungJong started playing with HyeMi and SungGyu sat next to SoHee.

"MyungSoo? Your boyfriend? SoHee I would like to see how that could happen. Not to be offensive, but my Dongseang can be a you know." He said.

 

SoHee chuckled and finished the last of her noodles. "She's just a kid, she doesn't know." She replied.

"Hey noona, when are you going to be dismissed from the hospital?" SungJong asked.

"Today if she wants," The doctor said as he entered. "My Miss Ahn. Aren't you popular today!" Dr.Lee chuckled.

"I get to leave today?" SoHee asked.

"Yeah if you feel up to it." He replied.

"Okay let's go." She said and got off the bed. "Ow, Owwie!" SoHee grumbled and sat back down.

"I think it would have been better to have let me take out the needles first," Dr.Lee chuckled, and gently removed them.

"Heheh yeah. Sorry Ajussi." She chuckled back.

"Your clothes are in the bathroom, get ready and we'll drive you back to your dwelling." SungJong piped up happily.

"Oh! Thanks guys! Be right back!" SoHee smiled and went to go change.

 

"The only clothes I had were these." SoHee chuckled slightly as they got into the car.

"Well, honestly those were the clothes you had when you were brought in." SungGyu replied.

"Take a left." SoHee instructed.

"But SoHee Omma, the house is on the right." HyeMi whispered.

"No HyeMi, Omma got an apartment, but you will be coming more often so don't be worried okay?" SoHee said with a small smile.

"But-" She tried to object.

"HyeMi, you know I can't stand it there. You don't like it either,so I got an apartment so you can stay with me." SoHee whispered a bit harshly. The car was silent for the next 20 minutes, only music blasted through the speakers. "Here." SoHee stated and hopped out of the car. "You all can come. HyeMi, I'm gonna call Mrs.Lee, let her know you are with me."

HyeMi shrugged and grabbed her crutches. "N-No you don't!" SungGyu giggled and swooped HyeMi over her shoulder. SungJong grabbed the crutches from the laughing child.

"You guys sure do love kids don't you?" SoHee chuckled as she got her keys from the front desk.

"Well I still consider SungJong a baby."SungGyu chuckled and pinched SungJong's cheeks. HyeMi giggled and did the same.

"Not cool hyung," He pouted. SungJong and SungGyu played with HyeMi until they got into SoHee's apartment.

"Ohh, nice!" SoHee muttered.

"Really nice unni!" HyeMi giggled behind her.

"Come on in!" SoHee announced and walked in. A suit case of hers and HyeMi's was left on the floor and she plopped down  on the sofa.

"Pretty." SungJong commented and plopped himself next to SoHee.

"Party!" SungGyu shouted and polled himself on the other side of SoHee. HyeMi closed the door and wobbled herself back to SoHee.

"Hey! Uncle Jong took my spot!" HyeMi whined cutely.

"Uncle Jong? Dongseang explain." SungGyu chuckled.

"We talked. I'm too young to be an Ajussi and she doesn't want to call me oppa, so uncle." SungJong shrugged.

"What about me HyeMi-si?" SungGyu asked.

"Oppa!" She giggled.

"But why am I uncle?!" SungJong protested.

"You act like one." HyeMi stated and crawled over to Sunngyu.

"That's my girl! Bbo bbo." SungGyu said. HyeMi pecked his cheek.

"Oppa taste like makeup. Yucky!" She giggled and wiped of her lips.

"How about uncle?" SungJong asked. HyeMi crawled over to SungJong and pecked his cheek. "Ick! Like strawberry lotion."

"How about mom!" SoHee asked. HyeMi turned around and pecked her cheek. "Hehe like black bean noodles." HyeMi chuckled.

"Well what to you taste like?" SungGyu asked. "I don't know!" HyeMi giggled and poked his cheek. "1...2..3!!!" SungJong shouted. SungGyu got right cheek, SungJong left, and SoHee got forehead. "Hehe well?"

"Youth,wish I had that." SungGyu sighed and plopped down in his seat.

"That sounds so weird hyung." SungJong commented.

"You are all idiot at points you know that? "SoHee giggled and pinched HyeMi's cheeks.

"Nothing's over, nothing's over~" a sound rang.

"What's that?" SoHee asked.

"SungJong's phone." SungGyu replied.

"It's Hoya give me a second." He said and went into the kitchen.

"Have I met Hoya?" SoHee asked.

"No, but you did meet Sungyeol." He replied. SungJong staggered back into the living room out of breath.

"Woah what happened?" SoHee asked.

"Uhh noona we got trouble."

"What why?"She asked, and put HyeMi on SungGyu's lap.

"My hyungs want to come."