.6

Autumn Breeze

Soon the halls cleared, and MyungSoo was the only one left. Feeling his pocket, he walked into his next class. Science. Funny how they have all subjects, when it's literally called the University of Seoul for Preforming Arts. Sure he hated science, since it really wasn't his "thing." Now usually he would try to stall coming into class: instead he walked in and sat down without a sound. His hand tapped his pocket gently.

"Oh, Mr.Kim you're here early. Well, I guess someone had knocked some smarts into you to do so?" His teacher asked nonchalantly. Rude, which made the students laugh, he stayed silent. Still focused on his pocket. Still mystified of why a locket. And why did he feel like he had to get it?

No longer than an hour it was time for lunch. Or at least the lunch break he is usually scheduled for. Most of the time he would wait longer and skip class. "L! Where have you been? You weren't at science again!" Seung Gyu annouced jokingly, which was a normal thing for MyungSoo's regular behavior.

"I was in science class today," he mumbled before going to their table.

No one thought of this as weird behavior at all. Even they never notice him leave. Not even after 2 minutes, he decided he wasn't hungry, and went to walk around the campus. Which sort of amazed him in a way. He never really found a liking for school, unless it was music. Going to his other classes wasn't as big either, so he never really went anywhere. He did remember one place though. When SungJong and his cousin SunMi would take SungJong on tours, and he tagged along.

That place was an orange blossom tree, by the music building. In the near end summer, which it was, it bloomed unlike any other tree. Especially fastinating since it only bloomed in winter and fall. Checking his pocket and watch he found that he still had a near hour to relax. "Get your mind straight." He mumbled to himself. Slowly he took a seat behind it. {A/n: This was a very sepcial tree, so it had a thick trunk like an oak. I think, im not good with the study of trees or whatever you call it.}

He sat at the tree for only about 15 minutes, before realizing his kimchi had spilled. "GAH! Damn food!" He muttered. "This isn't my day." He grabbed the spilled container, and watched it drip. This was from a crappy school campus resturant. The smell was really strong, since it was made by rookies. "Aww great."

"Mph~" There was a small whimpering from behind him. He never noticed, until it started to mumble louder and move. When it moved, the frail branches shook. One of them fell and accidently hit L on the head.

"OW! The he-" He began before cutting himself off. He got up and looked behind him.

Trembling in a way. Her hair was covered by fallen orange blossom leaves, and was being blown by the wind. Her uniform was slightly getting more faded, and her sports jacket was starting to get ripped.Thinking of her was a normal person for once, he looked at her in deep thought. He knew who this was, but it wasn't all processed yet. She started to whimper, "Oppa, oppa, why do you hate me now?" Her voice was squeaky, but this some how brought pain to his heart. It reminded him..... it... it reminded him of his friend, who he longed for very much.

Without thinking, he asked, "A-Are you okay?" There was no more sounds. "C'mon, I know you're there." He mumbled, and started to gently poke her with a stick. {:P} She squirmed a little bit, until it turned to a giggle.

"S-Stop! St-top it!" She squealed. He stopped, and put the stick down, smiling.

She got up, giggling, and rubbed her eyes. Accidently they met his,and quickly she looked away. Her smile faded quickly, as she regained her doll feature. He seemed confused, and tapped her knee. "You okay." He asked with some concern. Hiding her face, she started to bow over and over again. "Hey, why all the bowing? You're making me dizzy." He stated, putting his hand on the the tree for support.

"I'm sorry to bother you, I accidently fell asleep. What time is it? I really need to go to class." She said softly. "It's only the begining of lunch." He stated calmly. "She nodded, but still covered her face. "Hey, why are you doing that?" He asked.

"Uhhh, no reason." she replied.

"No, if you weren't hiding your face, then I would know who you are and know if you have a reason." He stated getting closer.

"N-no, I-I don't think so."

In a quick motion he grabbed her hands and flung the to her sides. He stood there shocked for a minute. She stood there to, scared. "Y-You." He growled ever so slightly.

"I-I'm sorry! But I have done anything to hurt you! I just came to the school today!" She shouted in protest, but a quiver in her voice.

He thought this over for  second. It was true what SungJong had said, she had done nothing. She just came here today. and from the population of Seoul, who would have guessed that they had met each other once. He glanced at her, and his looked softend. this confused her though, until he asked her to sit down.

Hesitant, she did eventurally it down next to him. "C'mon, I don't think you got to eat." He said calmly, and handed her the slightly spilled kimchi.

"I-I don't have chopsticks." She said sheepishly. He shrugged and pulled out his only pair. She bowed and ate cautiously.

"What made him change so quickly?" She wondered in her mind. He soon got up.

"Wait!" She shouted, he turned around and looked at her.

"Neh?"

"Wh-what made you change?" she asked. He thought to himself and shrugged. "Does this mean, y-you won't hate me?" He looked back again and shrugged. She nodded and sat down.

"Maybe."

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

How did you guys like the chapter? Please tell me, I don't like my writing.