.10

Autumn Breeze

"What's wrong with that?" HyeMi asked, sitting on Sunggyu's lap playing patty cake.

"I don't see the harm. After all I do have to meet all of them sooner or later. Now would be a better time than any currently since I'm out of the hospital." SoHee shrugged.

"So they can come?" SungGyu asked.

" I suppose so." SoHee replied nonchalantly.

"Whew! Great, because they are on their way over. Sorry noona, but you never really had a choice." SungJong shrugged in slight embarrassment.

"You're a punk some times, you know that dude?" Sunngyu chuckled.

"Heheh! Punk!" HyeMi giggled along.

"Punish Uncle Jong!" SungGyu cheered. HyeMi giggled and crawled over to Sungjong's lap.

"Do the spilts! Do it!" She said in a serious voice. SoHee and SungGyu bursted out with laughter, and SungJong sat there most confused.

"Yah! SungJong!" Hoya's voice shouted from the door. HyeMi crawled back to SoHee and she covered her with a blanket.

"Well get it!" SungGyu muttered to him.

"Oh, right!" SungJong jogged over to the door and watched his hyungs pile in.

"Woah, nice place. Not to shabby for a commoner." WooHyun  muttered.

"Yah! Be quiet, it was rude enough you and Hoya dragged us in here, don't make fun of the girl's house hold!" Infinite's Omma, DongWoo scolded.

"Nice to see you less sleepy SoHee." Sungyeol said with a bright smile. SoHee chuckled and greeted all of them with a warm smile.

"Yah! Kim MyungSoo get your bum in here!" SungGyu shouted. 

Seemingly grumpy and sleepy, MyungSoo came into the apartment.

"Where are we? Last I checked I was in my room." He groaned and curled up on the couch.

"We're at SoHee's new apartment babo. Be nice, and less of a Dunder head to great her. You two got on a bad start didn't you?" SungJong scolded.

"I'm not a child SungJong, I know who she is, why did you bring me here Hoya? I was up all night finishing her paper work for the stupid hospital."MyungSoo grumbled. Hoya started to laugh immensely. "What?" MyungSoo asked and sat up from the sofa.

"You did her paper work? Please MyungSoo you were the club last night gri-" Hoya began before SungGyu slapped his hand over his mouth.

"Yah! There's a child here!" He scolded. "HyeMi come and play. These are oppa's and Uncle Jong's friends." Sunngyu said cheerfully.

HyeMi shook her head and held tightly to the blanket. The unknown child drew much attention to the other members. "Awww she's adorable!! How old are you cutie?" DongWoo giggled.

"Four." HyeMi said quietly, and scooted closer to SungJong who sat next to her on the couch.

"Aww but you're too model looking for a four year old. Future actress perhaps?" DongWoo continued.

"Ewww hyung don't be a pedo-bear, she's four remember?" WooHyun sneered. Everyone chuckled, but HyeMi remained close to her Uncle Jong.

"Noona? Can HyeMi play with hyungs?" SungJong asked.

"Yes, but can you take her to the kitchen first, and cut her a apple? Please hubae?" SoHee asked. He nodded and picked up HyeMi who was still wrapped in her blanket.

She smiled and stood up infront of everyone. "First of all I would like to thank you guys for taking care of me and being so nice, but before you play with HyeMi, I want to let you know she has a disability so please don't make fun of her. Please?" She muttered a bit. 

"Why? Everyone needs to be teased in a while." Hoya commented.

"Don't be an hubae. She's barely four and she doesn't need six guys making fun of her over a disability. Don't joke like that it's sickening!" SungGyu scolded.

"Remind you I'm so delighted and gracious you guys are so nice in the greeting, but believe me if you hurt such one hair or feeling of HyeMi, I could care less that you sent me to the hospital. I will hurt you. Got it?" SoHee threaten, with her words gritted trough her teeth.

"She's happy and fed noona!" SungJong walked in a sing song voice. HyeMi was walking next to him with her crutches.

"They won't make fun of me will they Omma?" HyeMi whispered to SoHee.

"No,no,no they aren't like that's right?" SoHee replied.

"Aww you're even cuter!" DongWoo swooned and picked up the little girl.

"So so so cute!" Hoya joined in with a little baby voice. SoHee sat next to them and began to play with HyeMi with them.

 

 

MyungSoo sat on the floor across from them, with the tiniest smile he could hide plastered on his face. *She acts so much like her.* He wondered. Faint memories came back to him. Her giggle was slightly similar, maybe could be identical. *So much like her, but can't be huh? She's still one of them. Nope, can't forget that. But she's different. That's good right?*

 

 

 

 

 

 Hey how was it? Sorry it's been so long! 

Love dell