.7

Autumn Breeze

"Maybe," she mumbled then took another bie of "her" kimchi; which wasn't all that bad. *Ring Ding Dong Ring ding Dong*

"Hello?" She answered with slightly full of food.

"Hello, is this Ahn SoHee?" A voice asked.

"Neh, may I ask who is calling?"She replied.

The person coughed a bit, hesitating. "This is KangDae. I work with the agency that is incharge of your father's money stocks. I just want to inform you that your withdrawl was completed, and your apartment is ready." He said.

She sighed and nodded. "Great, thank you KangDae. Keep me informed."

"Okay, thank you for your time miss. have a good day."He said.

*click*

She nodded and put her phone away. "*sigh* Sorry for taking your money without permission Appa, I just needed to get out of there. If you would here, you would know." She muttered, before finishing the last of her kimchi. When she did, she got up slowly and headed to the bathroom, pulling the leaves out of her hair.

"Psh, what a hobo, how could the Infinite oppas even bare to talk to her." Agirl snickered next to her. The girl and her friends nodded in agreement. SoHee heard this, but decided to ignore."I feel especially bad for L oppa, did you guys hear what someone of her class did to him?" She continued. "That person killed his Bestfriend's appa. And he watched." There was a loud gasp, and she nodded smirking. "I bet you that person was related to her. She was there, and also enjoyed."  This brought tears to SoHee, she was condemned with false statements that she had something to do with it.

With her fingers trembling, she continued to pull out a leaf,but they continued talking. Saying things that were hurtful, false, and over all evil. " I can tell she hates him even now. And wants to make him suffer." The girl said.

"Shut up." She muttered, in a very  quiet voice.

"Uhh Soyeon unni, I think that is talking to you." The youngest said.

"I'm sorry did the beast say anything?"

"Shut up." SoHee said a bit firmly.

"What? Your smelly breath is hurting my ears." Soyeon continued. Nothing. Nothing came out of SoHee's mouth. Not because of the last sentence, but the fact that she knew her appa wouldn't approve of it. She knew better.

"Quiet neh? I would have guessed. That's how you got out from going to jail with that father of yours I suppose." Soyeon smirked as the girls laughed.

"SHUT UP!" SoHee shrieks slamming her hands on the marble sink. The girls gasped, and backed to the wall. "Just leave me alone, I don't want trouble. Leave me ALONE." She said before sheepishly walking out of the bathroom.


After that episode she left the school campus, saying she had a family emergency. They allowed and she took the bus back to the orphanage. They signed her out as well, she even applied a job their for HyeMi. HyeMi, her little minion. Only 4, but loves SoHee so. She is going to stay there for her, and only for her. Forever her. All the other kids were nice and all,but most of the have plans to be adopted in the next month or so. HyeMi isn't. Having a disability, who can adopt her? Who would want to anyway.

"SoHee Omma, why are you leaving?" HyeMi shouted as she wobbled toSoHee. "Why are you leaving me?" She started to cry.

"I'm not leaving you. No no no, I would never leave you." SoHee cooed, picking her up.

"N-never?" The little girl trembled.

"Not in a million trillion years sweety." HyeMi stopped crying, but still wasn't satisfied.

"But you leaving? I thought you liked it here." She pouted.

"Oh I do, and I'm still going to be here, and I'll be taking care of you as always."SoHee said with a smile, and moved a strand of hair from the child's face.

"Really?"HyeMi asked. A new ray of joy took hold of her expression.

"Yep." SoHee said, in a respectful nod.

After a couple of hours, she left the orphanage, and put HyeMi to sleep. She walked out, and followed the directions to her new apartment. A simple complex that had only 20 floors. "Excuse me?" She asked at the desk. They worker turned around and looked at her in a sort of annoyed look.

"Sorry,only for guests  mam." The person stated.

"I am a guest, now may I-"

"HAHAHA I doubt it, I need to ask you to leave."He said sternly.

"But!"

"Listen lady do I need to call security." He began to glare at her.

"I highly doubt that's necessary. I am signed for this complex and I would like to go to my room."She said sternly stomping her foot.

"You know what? I-" he began, before the manager came in.

"Yah! What are you doing to the guest?! Do I need to fire you?" He shouted.

"No sir, but she can't stay here."

"Why in the world not?" He spat.

"This is a five star complex, honestly!"The employee groaned.

" That's enough! Ahn SoHee am I right?" He asked

"Neh?" SoHee replied in a quiet voice.

"Now I take it you InSu's daughter!" The manager asked.

"Neh"

"Welcome home granddaughter."

 

----------------------

omg sorry! I have been so, so so busy! Please bare with. Me!