.1

Autumn Breeze

 "Ha ha, see ya later man." Kim Myung Soo said when he and SungJong left their hyungs.  Kim Myung Soo. Or L, as he prefers, is the Seoul University kingka. Along with SungJong, Seungyeol, Ho Won (Hoya), Woo Hyun, DongWoo, and Sung Gyu. Well, to sum it up they make Infinite. Have been the kingkas since high school. Powerful yes. Handsome, most defiantly. Smart indeed. And caring? Well it depends on how you put it.Enough of the Infinite intro, and come back to the main idea. Kim Myung Soo. 

 "Why is school so boring. Nothing happens here. Ever." SungJong whined as they walked across campus to a coffee shop.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hurry up and take out your wallet." L said pointing at the younger's pocket.

"Huh? Why? I thought you said you would cover this one." SungJong said stopping him infront of the cafè door.

"No, why would I say that if I have no money?" L scoffed.

SungJong rolled his eyes and sighed. "Okay, last time. Stop trying to sneak your way out of this. I know your loaded hyung."

 L smirked and took a bill from the younger. "Thanks." He stated before going inside ahead of his younger.

"Ahnyeonghaeseyo and welcome to GongCha Cafè. What would you like?" The noona said, giving the fake waitress smile.

"Some bubble tea, and make it quick. I'm on a deadline." He stated, though he was in no rush at all. The waitress frowned, and glared at MyungSoo.

"I'm sorry sir, but I was talking this customer. Please wait your turn." The noona said a little annoyed at the tone of arrogance from L. He rolled his eyes and looked around. No one was infront of him.

"Seriously?" He mumbled to SungJong. "No one is here."

"Oh no, it's okay sunbae he can go first. He seems more in a rush than I am." Her voice said softly. A little shocked, MyungSoo glanced underneath him to where the voice was. A girl on her knees was there on the floor.

"Are you sure hubae?" The woman asked.

"She said I could." MyungSoo spat. Once again the woman rolled her eyes and glared at  him.

"I-it's fine." She trembled. The woman sighed as L smirked in confidence.

"Bubble tea. Black milk with the pearls. Two." He said throwing down the bill. She grunted, but managed to nod without talking back. After a minute, MyungSoo felt tugging at his feet. He looked down to see the girl was still there. "Yah!" He shouted, making her startle.

"Neh?" She replied looking up, but avoiding any eye contact. Sure he was slightly annoyed, but decided to let it slide.

 "Why are you at my feet?" He asked, with a twinge of disgust seeing a girl sitting perfectly on the ground.

"Y-You're standing on my folder s-sunbae-nim." She replied, though there she stuttered. He glanced down, and saw a baby blue folder underneath his feet. Slowly he looked back at her. "If you wouldn't mind. I-I would like you to step off of it please." She stated. Just looking at the girl he seemed outraged. Her hair was in a messy pony tail, and she wore a uniform, which seemed old and faded.

 Words like beggar, poor, waste came to mind for MyungSoo. "S-sir." She said in a near whisper. In a sharp turn of aggressiveness, he kicked her folder across to the other side of the room. She quickly got up and bowed. "Thank you sunbae." She said, and scurried to her folder. When she picked it up, MyungSoo and SungJong had left and class was about to begin.

 "You need anything dear?" The woman asked, who had seen what happened. She shook her head and left the cafè. The woman sighed and waited at the counter. "That Ell, or whatever you call that kid has more of an ego than a heart." She muttered, fanning herself.

 


 The bell rang and class began. 7:30 in the morning and all but two students where present. "Mr. Lee, today I ask again is to where you friend is? Mr.Kim? May he skip class once again." Teacher Choi asked. SungJong looked at the desk across the room and sighed.

"I'm sorry, but I have no clue where L is." He replied before getting back to his book. His teacher nodded, and went back to his grading. He didn't care much for the other seat, since no one was usually there.

 Only after a few minutes since class began, MyungSoo was there, and acted like nothing happened. "Mr.Kim! Your behavior of coming to class on time is becoming rather destructive to class education." Teacher Choi scolded as MyungSoo got to his seat. He rolled his eyes at his teacher, and set up his feet. Teacher Choi shook his head, and made his way to his desk until there was a slight knock at the door.

 The class didn't mind though. Or cared at all, even though its too formal of an entry. Teacher Choi sighed and made his way to the door. "Ah! Miss Ahn. So glade you made it, though you where late young lady." He said. She nodded, and bowed a full 90 degrees before talking. "Yes teacher Choi. I'm sorry, that will never happen again. I just got lost, and found myself in another part of the campus." She apologized.

Teacher Choi smiled and nodded. "Very we'll, come in." She nodded and followed behind her teacher into the classroom. "Class, settle down!" Teacher Choi announced in a loud tone of voice. Which made the whole class settle down but L.

"This is a transfer student from a rival university. As some of you may have heard, there was going to be an exchange with our University to Incheon's. and....... Mr.Lee, you can be in charge of showing her around." Teacher Choi stated before going back to his desk.

She slowly made her way to SungJong, and sat down next to him after bowing. MyungSoo glanced back and smirked.

 


  "So....." SungJong began, before remembering that he never caught her name.

"Ahn SoHee." She said as they walked down the paved paths. "Really? No 'sunbae',no 'noona' at all." He asked. "Though that is formal, it's not nessesary. Though you are allowed to call me either one hubae." She stated. SungJong nodded, "So, noona. How do you like the school so far?" 

"We'll, I have only been here for one class before they serve breakfast." She said.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. If I knew it was you I would have told L hyung." SungJong said.

"It's okay. I would have told SunMi unni her cousin was here if I had known." She said.

 "A-yo! Maknae!" MyungSoo called from the back, before hurdling himself at the younger. "Yo!" SungJong called out. After pulling out of his headlock, SungJong looked straight at SoHee, who seemed not really bothered about the sudden outburst.

MyungSoo felt the tension tense. He glanced at SungJong, then at SoHee. And without any concern of who was or was not there he blurted, "Yo SungJong, why you hang'n with the poor chick unstead of us?" SungJong gawked at his elder, and felt disbelief.

"Du-u-ude. That was messed up. She's right here. You're going to make her upset." SungJong whispered harshly.

"She doesn't look upset." L stated.

They both look at her, who was five feet away on a bench. Reading a small book. She looked up and bowed her head. "I have to get to my next class. See you later SongJung. Tell SunMi unni I said my greetings." She said, bowed to them, and left.

They both look at each other, and L began to laugh. "What's so funny?" SungJong asked as he started walking to his next class.

"The fact that someone like her knows SunMi noona." L laughed.

"What do you mean by that hyung?" SungJong asked, getting slightly annoyed.

"Come on. You're from a rich family. SunMi noona is from a rich family, how can you two know someone so...... So poor?"

 

 

_______________________________________________________________

hello, Zella here. How was I? If you have any concerns or questions please ask. Thank you.