Changes

Till The End

*Jonghyun POV*



I opened my eyes just and slowly studied the place. I don’t know where I am right now but I am sure that this is not my apartment. I was about to get up when I saw a girl beside me. Who is this? I asked since this is the first time I seeing her, well when I am in my conciousness.

I sighed as I put my arms in my forehead. This is not the first time that I woke up with an unknown girl by my side. But when Kibum and I decided to end our relationship, these things happened a lot more than more often than in the past. I barely go home and stayed at my apartment. I don’t know but whenever I am there, I felt suffocated.

I turned to the girl beside me. Looking at how she sleeps, I am sure that she will not wake up anytime soon. I slowly get up from the bed. After I change my clothes, I turned to the girl sleeping in the bed for the last time. It’s better not to wake her up.



I pressed Minho’s doorbell a few times until he opened it with his irritating face.

“The hell hyung!” He said when I entered his apartment.

“Let me stay here Minho.” I lie down on the couch and close my eyes.

“Why are you here so early in the morning hyung?” He sat on the couch.

“I woke up at the hotel and your place is nearer than my apartment.” That was a lie. When I left the hotel, I decided to go to my apartment. But when I was only a few steps away, my feet don’t want to move towards my apartment, that’s why I decided to make a U-turn to Minho’s apartment.

“Hyung, my place is not a refuge.” He opened the TV and I am sure that he’s going to watch his favorite show. Soccer games. “Why don’t you just leave your apartment and start looking for a new one. Even if you don’t want to tell me, I know that you don’t want to go there because of Keys memories.” He continued.

Was it really because of Key that’s why I don’t want to go there? Was it because I start to be scared with his memories? But that’s not right. And why should I feel that? “This is not about Kibum, Minho. I just don’t want to walk that long.”

“But tell me hyung, when was the time you went home in your apartment since you guys ended your relationship? You’ve been wandering from place to place ever since then. If you’re not here in my apartment, I don’t know where in the world you’re staying.”

“How did you know that I am not in my apartment those times?”

“Because I call there every night.” He stood up maybe to get his milk. Minho never missed to drink milk every morning. He said that it is good for the body.

I sighed as I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. Minho’s right. I haven’t stayed at home for a month now. And if ever I got here after my work, I’m making sure that I will not stay for an hour or not even half. After I change my clothes, I immediately left the house and go somewhere else. That’s what I am doing for a whole month now. “Maybe because I am already sleeping that’s why there’s no one answering the phone.” I said when he comes back with the whole container of the milk.

He chuckled. “Well, if that’s what you want me to believe.”

 

I was currently at Minho’s bar that night after my work to have some shot before I go home when Nicole, Jinwoon, Dongwoon, Nana and Woohyun, arrived.

“You!” Nicole pointed me. “What are you doing here?”

“Drinking.” I answered as I drink my beer.

The others greeted me before they walked towards their usual table which is always reserve for them.

“Can you go home now? I can see that you have almost done your drink.” She said ignoring her boyfriend who was pulling her already.

If Nicole is not just a girl, I may have already hit her because of her rudeness. But well, I can’t blame her. Besides, I know already ever since that she hated me. “Why should I leave? I arrive here before you guys.” I asked Minho for another bottle.

“But you have to leave now. Key will be here in just a moment.” She said with a little panic in her voice.

After hearing Kibum’s name, I felt my heart rapidly beating. A sudden excitement since this will be the first time that I will be seeing him again after a month. I am curious of how he looks now because Minho told me that he changes his look. To see if his new look made him more beautiful.

I shook my head. What am I thinking? I’m speaking as if I am going to see my long lost lover. I almost forgot that is already my ex. “Why Nicole, did he say that he don’t want to see me anymore?”

“No but—” She couldn’t finish what she was saying when the door opens.

It took me a minute or so to recognize Kibum. Though the only thing that he change in his look is his hair color, it totally changed his new face. He looks sophisticated and y in his black hair. There’s this aura around him that I can’t explain. All I can say is Kibum’s change.

He looked at me and our eyes meet for a second before he turned his eyes away from me. I don’t know but I am not use to that. Kibum loved looking at my eyes ever since then. Averting my eyes now is kinda new to me. How far did he change when we broke up?

“Key, you’re early.” Nicole looked at me before she walked toward Key.

“My class finished early.” He answered while smiling. Well at least his smile didn’t change.

I was looking at him while they are walking towards their seat when Minho patted me on my shoulder. “What is it Minho?” I turned my back away from Kibum.

“Hyung, he’s changed right?” He said while preparing the others drink.

“Not really. He just changed his hair color. It’s not that big change.” No. That is a big change. Kibum said that he loved his blonde hair as much as he loved me. That he is not going to change his hair no matter what happen because that’s his symbol of his love for me. But right now, I think there is no more reason for him to keep that hair color.

“But hyung. He changed his hair. His hair color. That color that he loved so much.” Minho said as if he was speaking out what am I thinking.

“Well, I think black suited to him.” I said before I stood up and walked towards the other. “Hey there.” I greeted them. The guys greeted me back even Kibum who even gave me a small smile. I walked behind him. “You change your hair.” I said as I tried to touch it but he slapped away my hands which makes me surprise.

“Yeah. I change it.” He answered then he drink the juice, Minho gave him.

“So I think I am already at the list for those who can’t touch your hair huh.” I don’t know why I am getting irritated for what Kibum just did. Maybe because I saw the others smile as if they are making fun of me.

“There is no need for you to touch my hair Jonghyun hyung.” Hearing him say that, I am sure that he has another message that he wanted to send to me or am I being paranoid.

“Yes he is right. There is no need for you to touch every part of him Jong oppa.” Nana said.

“Tsk. Is it wrong to just touch your ex-boyfriend’s hair?” I scratched my head. I am being irritated for no reason. I should just leave. I saw a girl waving at me at the other end of the bar. I how her and we already saw each other. I waved back and she walked towards me.

“Wanna go out?” She asked then I saw Key looking at her but when he saw me looking at him he let his head down.

“Sure, why not?” I said. I put my coat before I led her outside the bar. But before I totally step out, I turned to look at Key for the last time. And there’s this thing inside of me hoping that he is still looking but no. He was already busy talking to his friends.

 

“Hey Jong?” The girl elbowed me when we are already walking. “Did you hear me?”

“Huh? What did you say?”

“I said that since you already broke up with Key, do you want to start dating me?” She asked bluntly. Lots of the girls that I had a one night stand knew that I am dating Kibum. Especially those who are Minho’s regular customer at the bar. “Hey, do you want to? Since both of us are single.” She asked again then he wrap her hands in my arm.

I sighed as I took her hands off my arms. “No thank you. But I don’t have a plan to date anyone right now. And sorry, I think tonight is not a good time either. I already want to go home.”

“But—” She tried to stop me but I already started walking away from her.

This is the first time that I turned down a girl’s invitation. What in the world is happening? It looks like it’s kept on changing everyday but my life is still the same. Or was it just me who is thinking that?



Key POV

It was already midnight when we finished drinking and I was already in my car and was driving Mir home who came at the bar, late.

“I am so sorry Key if you have to send me home.” He said when we reach his apartment.

“That’s fine since my way home is the same as yours.” I have already moved into an apartment just a few steps away from his apartment. He helped me when I was looking for one and even help me to move my things.

“Ahm, Key. I heard you saw Jonghyun hyung today.” I nodded then I looked outside the car. “W-what did you guys talk about?” He asked curiously.

“Nothing. Besides, there is nothing to talk about. He left with a girl.” I ignored that small pain in my chest when I saw Jongyun put his arms around the girl’s shoulder.

“Key. I hope that you can forget him. It was already a month since you guys broke up. Don’t you think it’s time for you to date someone else now?” He asked then he turned my body to face him. “And I told you. I am willing to help you with that.” He said while looking at my eyes.

I just smiled at him then I took off his hands on my shoulder. This already happened in the past when he confessed his feelings for me. But just like what I said back then, “Thank you Mir, but I can’t. I don’t want to use anyone just to forget him. I want to do it by myself. You are one of my good friends and I don’t want to hurt you in the end. I hope that you can understand that.” I said and I saw him sighing.

“Then if that’s what you wanted. But I hope that you will going to change your mind just like how you change your hair. It suits you better than the blonde one.”

“Thank you.”

“Well, I think I have to go now.” He unbuckled his seat belt before getting out of the car. “Thank you Key. See you again.” He said before he entered his apartment.

I took a deep breath then I looked at the rear mirror. “I know that this hair suits me better, but I can’t and I don’t want to take this hair color.” I mumbled as I took off my wig. “At least in front of you and of my friends, I can show that I am slowly changing myself and was already moving forward. Even if I have to lie and pretend to myself.” I was thankful that there are no tears in my eyes this time. I know someday, someway, somehow, I will be able to move on. But only time can tell.

 



A.N.
Thank you for waiting for this update.
And thank you for the previous comments. I am sorry that I can't reply to you guys, I am just busy with my work.
But I want you to know that I am happy reading all your comments so please continue to shower me with your lovely comments.
Thank you again for continuously reading this..
I love you all!!

♥♥♥KISS..KISS..KISS♥♥♥