What really is mine?

Till The End

*Kibum's POV*



It was already one in the midnight but I still can’t sleep. I have been tossing and turning in my bed for almost three hours now. I turn again at Jonghyun’s side of bed and grab his pillow. He’s been out of the city for three days now because he went back in his home town to visit his sick mother. I know that this time he is not lying to me because he let me talk to his mother.

Our relationship is open to his family and they accepted me wholeheartedly. I was so happy to meet them because in that way I can feel that I have a family again that I lose when I was still young. His mother and his sister love me more than they love Jonghyun. They have been treating me so well as if I am really part of the family.

I hug his pillow tightly and smell his scent that was always in there. I don’t care no matter how many times he slept with other girls of whoever he wants. As long as this place is for us alone I am happy with that. I already accepted a long time ago that Jongyun can’t settle with just one person. Not even for me. But that’s fine, because even if I can’t have his heart as a whole, I still have the things that JOnghyun can only share with me... This bed, this pillows, this house and everything that is in here.

When I feel like that it’s impossible for me to have some sleep, I just decided to get off the bed and study when my phone rings. I immediately answered it when I saw Jonghyun’s name.

“Hello, Jong?”

“Hello babe. You’re still awake?”

When I heard his voice it feels like I even miss him more than ever.  “Yup, I can’t sleep.” I answered then I went back to lie in the bed. “I miss you.” I said with my eyes close.

“I miss you too.” He said with his sweet voice. “But you have to sleep babe. Are not worried about your beauty?” He chuckled and I heard him sipping. Maybe he’s drinking his coffee.

“I know and I am worried too. But I was lying here in our bed for almost three hours now but sleep hasn’t visited me yet.”

“Do you want me to sing you a song?” He offered. And just before I can answer I hear him starting to play his guitar.

Babe, there are no words to say
What I feel in my heart
You, you're on my mind night and day
And it hurts me when we're apart
When you're not here by my side
There is nothing in this world for me.

I guess I'm crazy
Crazy for you can't you see
Although you may think it's crazy
Here it's where I want to be
I will always need your love.

Well now, I can see every dream
When I look in your eyes
And though, things never are what they seem
There is one thing that I realize
That there's no doubt in my mind
We can make this love go on forever.

I guess I'm crazy
Crazy for you can't you see
Although you may think it's crazy
Here it's where I'll always be
And I need you with me

And I need you with me, Kibummie.

After he finish his song I feel like my heart is melting. My heart is full of love. He composed that song for me when we got into a big fight that almost ended our relationship. I don’t know why did Jonghyun was still wanted us to get back together that time. I was ready to let him go but he did all his best for me to forgive him.

“Kibummie? Are you still there?” He asked me.

“Yes.” I always need Jonghyun’s voice to give me a lullaby when I can’t sleep because after his song, I just suddenly feel sleepy. “I am sleepy now Jong.” I said after I yawn.

“Is that so babe. Then go to sleep now. I just called you because I was worried that you’re staying late at night again. I think I have to record my voice and song so that whenever I am away and you can’t sleep, you just have to play it.” He chuckled but I don’t have enough energy to answer him anymore because sleep already pulled me into my dreamland. But before I entered my dreamland, I heard him say goodnight. And I love you, but that three words I am not sure if he did say that to me or it is just my imagination.

 

I am currently in the supermarket to buy some ingredients for the food am I going to cook. Tonight Jonghyun will be back after staying in his home town for almost five days. I am in the meat section when I saw Mir.

“Hey Mir!” I greeted him. I saw how shocked he is when he saw me.

“Hey, Key-goon! How are you? What are you doing here?” He walked closer to me.

“I’m good. I’m just buying some ingredients. How about you? I can see that you are having a hard time picking what you’re going to buy.” I saw him thinking deeply while he was looking at the beef a while ago.

“Ah yup, you are right. I want to make some beef streak for my sister because she’s going to visit me this Sunday. But I don’t know what part I should choose.” He put his finger in his chin and turned his eyes into the meat again.

“Want me to help you?” I offered then I looked at the meats. “I think sirloin is the best choice.” I said then I looked at him. “What do you think?”

“If that’s what you recommend then I will get that.” He grabbed two packs of the meat and then he put it in his basket. “Thank you.” He looked at him with his smiling face.

“No biggie.” When I was about to turn my back on. Mir grab my arm.

“Key-goon, do you wanna grab some snack with me?”

“Hmm.” I peeked at my watched. Jonghyun will be back around seven, it’s only four thirty, I think I still have some time to eat with Mir. “Okay then, but your treat.” I joked around.

“Sure.”

 

It was already a six when I got home and I was surprised to see Jonghyun lying on the couch while watching TV.

“I though you will be here around seven.” I walked directly to the kitchen to put down my grocery bags. I saw him stand up from the couch and follows me.

“I leave early in our house because I want to see you as soon as possible.” He hugged me from the back and kiss my neck.

I snorted while I’m making myself busy pulling out the grocery from the bags. “Don’t joke around. I think mother kicked you out as soon as she recovered.” I tried to ignore Jonghyun’s hand that is already under my shirt and starting to explore my body.

“Of course not. I just really, really want to see you because I already miss you. Five days of not having you by my side feels like hell.” He said while biting my neck.

I turned around to face him and shove him a little away from me. “Okay, okay. I believe you. For now, let me cook first. You must be hungry.” I tried to get out of his arms but I didn’t succeed.

“Yes I am hungry. But not for foods.”

“Wh-” My words got cut when he lifted me up from the floor and my legs automatically wrap around his waist.

“I’d rather eat you right now.” He said before he kiss me deeply as he starts to walk towards our room.

 

 

 

“Hey Kibummie. Are you trying to kill me with internal bleeding?” Jonghyun said while I was busy giving him hickeys. His body was already full of hickeys but I was still not contented with them. “If you do that, I can’t show my body to anyone anymore.”

“That’s fine. In that way you can only show your body to me.” I lifted up my body and I sit in his lap then I wrap my arms around his neck. “Hey Jong, you weren’t going to show your body to anyone right?” I leaned towards him and bite his lower lips.

“Maybe.” He tried to catch my lips when I move my face away.

I smack his chest before I stand up and put my clothes on.

“Where are you going?” He asked when I walked towards the door.

“Gonna make you some foods. Real foods.” I answered before I stepped out.

He followed me in the kitchen with his body. “Oh yeah, I saw your car at the café near here. Did you meet someone?”

“Yup. Mir. I bumped with him at the grocery and he invited me to have some snack. “I started to make our food and trying not look at Jonghyun. His attire is distracting me.

“I think Mir likes you.”

Almost drop the knife after I heard that. “What are you talking about Jong?”

“I just feel like he likes you because of how he talked about you.”

“He was talking about me?”

“Yup. He said that he admire you and your designs.”

I chuckled then I continue what I was doing. “He likes my design not me.”

“Oh well, you will never know.”

 

I got out of my car immediately and run towards our apartment. I was not supposed to go home today because I have a group study and we have to finish our report for tomorrow, but luckily we finish it in ahead of time that’s why I decided to go home to have some nice sleep. I was trying to call Jonghyun but he was not answering his phone. Maybe he was already sleeping because Minho told me that they play soccer this afternoon. Maybe he is tired.

I was humming the song that Jonghyun composed to me when I was unlocking the door. But when I opened it I feel like my world suddenly collapsed.

I saw a girl’s boots in our doorway.

I saw a girl’s clothes in our living room.

I heard a girl’s moaned and laughed in our room.

A tear fell from my eyes. I heard my heart beat that was mixing in the girl’s moaned. My chest starts to hurt.

There is a girl in our apartment.

 

 

 



Hello again, I just updated yesterday and here I am again. Hehehehe. I just feel like to write a sad story and this story of mine is saddest one. ^____^

Oh, the lyrics is not mine. It's from the old song from my favorite musician and also one of my favorite love song oldies. Hehehehehe..I love old music..old music that is much much older than me..

Thank you again for reading this story ^_____^

Hope you'll liking it ☺

♥♥♥KISS...KISS..KISS♥♥♥