Emotions

Till The End

Key’s deep thought was interrupted when someone knocked at his windshield. When he turned his head, he found Mir outside who was waving and asking if he can come in. After he took a deep breath, he reached out the lock of his car and opened it so that Mir can come in.

“I thought you already went home.” The other said once he settled in his seat.

“I was about to, I am just resting for a moment.” He answered while his head was resting on the headrest of his seat. He closed his eyes when he remembered what just happen in the balcony just a moment ago.

“Nana was looking for you.” When Mir turned his head to look at the other, he saw a dried tears in the corner of his eyes. He saw him and Jonghyun talking on the balcony and he knows that Key cried while he was walking towards the door. He wanted to follow him but decided to give the other his time to be alone so that he can think of things.

“I’m just gonna text her later to say sorry. I don’t want to spoil her party once I said my goodbye with this look of mine.” He said while his eyes were still close. He knows that Mir was looking at him and he knows that he can notice those dried tears in his eyes. Thought he wanted to hide it, it is better to have someone he can show this emotion. Besides he was already tired to hide from everyone and act as if he was okay. And it is not a bad thing to show it to Mir. “I’m so sorry that you found me like this.” He added.

“Like what?” The other as if he didn’t know what he was talking about.

Key chuckled then he opened his eyes. “Stop acting as you don’t know what I’m about.” He punched the other’s arm.

“I really don’t know.” Mir laughed then he passed the box of tissue at Key. “Want to share it with me?”

Key blew his nose before answering. “Jonghyun wishes me happiness.” He said while sniffing.

“That’s sweet.” He turned his head outside the window and he remembered Jonghyun’s face when Key left the balcony. But he will never gonna say that to Key. Never.

“Sweet? Yeah right.” The black haired guy opened the window so that a cool air can enter the car. “That’s just shows how much he was happy that I was already out of his life.” He said while looking to an empty space.

“So, can you really do that?” Mir asked but didn’t bother to turn around.

“Do what?”

“Be happy.”

“Of course. Didn’t you see me laughing while we were together?” Key wasn’t sure but he feels like this conversation is not right for them to talk about. Though Mir is not really his boyfriend and he was still at the stage of moving on and trying to love again, he doesn’t want the other to misunderstand the situation.

“Yes you are laughing, but you are not happy in the real sense of being happy.” Mir turned his head towards Key and gave him a small smile. “Just like what people say, everyone can make you laugh but only those people who you really love can make you happy.”

Key chuckled while shaking his head. “What are you talking about? You sound like a romantic novelist. Anyway, I should not have opened this topic. Forget it, let’s just forget it.” He started the engine of the car.

“If you say so. But you know what Key, I just realize.” Mir paused when he was buckling his seat belt. “No matter how much I like you or love you. I still want you to have your happiness. I still wish for your happiness. Can you see it? People who care and love you wishes for your happiness.” He said the last word with a very meaningful meaning and when Key turned to him, he knew that maybe the other notice the hidden meaning of that sentence.

“Not all of them.” Key averted his eyes when Mir smiled at him. “And also not all the time.” He added.

“How I wish I can help you have your real happiness again and see your real smile and laugh again.” Mir scratch his head. “Argh, what am I saying. It looks like I am pushing you towards Jonghyun hyung.”

“Yeah, what is wrong with you today? I remembered in the past when you’re always telling me to forget him. Then now you are suddenly talking as if to say I should go back to him.”

“Maybe because I know that you still love him and no matter what I do and what you do, we both know that you will never ever forget him and will never bring yourself to love someone else.”

“That’s a good opinion Mir.” He said sarcastically while glaring at the other.

“Maybe, but that’s the truth and I am a person who loves telling the truth. My mother told me that no matter how much I love the shirt, when it was not fit for me, I can’t force it because it might get damaged.” And he knew that he will never fit in Key’s world since it was already fully occupied.

“Stop talking nonsense Mir.”

“It’s not nonsense.” Mir said back while laughing. “Also, you once asked me if it is better for you to try again. If it was only me, I really wanted you to try again. But my answer is not really that matters that most. It’s still depend on you.” He turned Key’s body so that he can see his face. “Let me ask you, do you want to try again? Are you willing to forget him and love someone else?”

Key glared at the other again. “Do you want to go home with your body still attached with each other? Because even if you are a good friend of mine I think I still can kill you. So you better stop talking like that.”

Mir shut his mouth shut and then just nodded his head. It’s not really good to pissed Key off. He should better shut his mouth shut and think of something that might help him give Key’s happiness back. To make him smile and laugh again. Even though it means that he can’t have his own.



“Wow, this is a nice place Mir. How did you find it?” Key was amazed at the bar/restaurant where Mir brought him.

“Research.” Mir answered shortly. He guided Key to their table and smiled when he saw the guy at the table beside them. “Look, isn’t that Jonghyun hyung?” He acted surprised.

Key doesn’t know what to feel when he saw the elder sitting there and was busy in his phone. “T-that’s a surprise.” He said stuttering.

“Hey there hyung.” Mir greeted the elder when they reach their table.

Just like Key, Jonghyun was surprise when he saw the two younger his eyes flew at Key who wasn’t looking at him and was busy taking his coat off. “Hey. What a surprise. Date?” He asked but was still looking at Key.

“Yup. I just received my paycheck and I wanted to treat Key.” Mir answered while taking his coat as well. “How about you hyung? Date too? Is that why you asked a day-off?”

“Not really. I have an interview today.”

Key looked at the other at last. “Interview? You? That’s new. I thought you hate formal interviewing.” He said while smiling and he only noticed just now that Jonghyun wearing a formal dress.

Jonghyun smiled as well, “Well I just realize that I have to work, a stable work, since I have a lot of bills to pay. And working at the coffee shop will not gonna do.”

“Well, good luck hyung. I hope that you will not ed that up.” Mir teased then he passed the menu at Key. “Oh, do you want me to order you a cup of coffee hyung?”

“No, thanks. I’ll just wait for my interviewer. Don’t mind me, just enjoy your date.” He said then he got back his attention in his phone.



The two younger was already eating when Jonghyun’s interviewer arrived. As much as Key doesn’t want to listen, their table was only one meter away with each other and his ears doesn’t want to listen to his brain. He heard that his interviewer comes in a music industry. Jonghyun applied to be a song writer, and hearing the interviewer, he knew that Jonghyun have the possibility to be hired.

The interview keeps on moving and he was listening to them unconsciously when Mir suddenly leaned over him to wipe the dirt in the corner of his lips. Though he doesn’t want to be affected, he felt his face turn red.

“I keep on calling you to wipe that but it looks like you can’t hear me.” Mir said when he got back to his chair and give him a smile.

“T-thank you.” He unconsciously turned towards Jonghyun and wanted to kick himself for doing that when he and Jonghyun’s eyes meet. He lowered his head as fast as he can.

“Jonghyun-shi? Is there any problem.” The interviewer asked when she noticed that Jonghyun spacing out.

“Ah, nothing. What was your question again?” He asked smiling. He wanted to knock himself for losing his focus at the moment. He should concentrate for him to have this job. But knowing that Key is having a date with someone else just a meter away from him was taking all his concentration. It was hard for him to concentrate.

The interviewer cleared . “I haven’t asked any question yet.” Jonghyun bitten his lips because of embarrassment. “Anyway, I think I have asked you enough question and you are now starting to get distracted. So for now, I think that’s it. We will just give you a call once we made a decision.” She stood up and was followed by Jonghyun. “Nice meeting you.” She extended her hand for a shake hands.

“The pleasure is mine.” Jonghyun accepted the lady’s handshake and gave her a sweet smile. Hoping it can erase that embarrassing moment a while ago. “I go walk you to your car, if you have.”

“Yes thank you.” She was about to turn around when she bumped into a waiter and almost fell when Jonghyun caught her.

“Are you okay?” He asked while holding her waist.

The girl smiled and set back to her feet with still a lot of composure. “Yes I am, thank you Jonghyun-shi.”

Jonghyun smiled back but his hand was still at the girl’s waist. “You’re we—” Jonghyun was cut off when he heard a metal fell to the floor. He turned and saw Key picking up his spoon.

“S-sorry.” The other apologize. Then his eyes flew on Jonghyun’s hands. He took a deep breath before he sat properly.

The elder just smiled at him and turned his attention back to his interviewer. “So, let’s go?” He led the way before the girl.

He walked together with his interviewer outside and was walking towards her car.

“You are a very good looking guy to be just a songwriter. For me you can pass as a singer and I really like the song that you submitted to us. I think you titled it as All I Need Is You?”

 “Yes, that’s the title. That’s the very first song that I composed.” That song he composed for Key.

“I see. That song showed a very deep feeling. Your special someone must be happy hearing that. Oh well, I’m just assuming that you composed that to you’re a special someone, since it showed so much love, longing and emotions.” She said then he looked up as if she was dreaming.

Jonghyun smiled. “Yes, he was happy that time. Very happy.” He mumbled.

“So, see you again Jonghyun-shi.” She got in her car then drove away leaving Jonghyun hoping that he will be accepted.



“Do you think hyung will gonna have that job.” Mir asked once the two step out of the restaurant.

“Maybe.”

“I don’t think he can. He messed up the interview.” He wanted to laugh when he saw Jonghyun reaction after he wiped that dirt in Key’s lips.

“Yeah. Maybe.”

“Is that the only answer you know?” He asked when he notice that it was the same answer Key was giving him.

“Maybe.”

Mir sighed. “He is jealous.” He said bluntly.

“Who?”

“Hyung.”

“No he isn’t, what made you say that?” Key opened the car but this time he seated in the passenger seat since Mir offer to drive.

“I just notice. Especially when I wiped that thingy in your lips. His face.” He laughed while starting the engine.

“That’s ridiculous. Jonghyun will never ever have that emotion. Jealousy is only for those who are in love.”

“Like you.” Mir said cutting the other off. “Well maybe because he’s starting to love you now. Or should I say, realizing it now.” Mir pushed his luck again.

“Mir, can you just stop that.” Key temper burst. Mir have been saying those things ever since that day when he and Jonghyun had a talk. He’s been saying that Jonghyun might starting to realize his worth and was now regretting what he have done. That Jonghyun might really love him from the very start but can’t be honest with himself. That Jonghyun is the only one who can make him happy.

“Sorryyy.” Mir said with a sing-a-song tone.

“Jonghyun..” He turned outside the window and saw Jonghyun at the bus stop. “..he will never have those emotions. It didn’t appear in his world. Because for him, love is just a bother.” But deep inside his heart, he wishes, hope and pray that Jonghyun can change. That one day he realized that losing him is the biggest mistake that he have done. That one day, he realized that he loves him too and he wanted him in his life. He prayed that one day, Jonghyun too can have this continuous pain in his heart while loving someone. How great it would be to know that Jonghyun is being jealous because he’s afraid of losing him.

How I wish this wishes will come true.” he thought while looking at the side mirror until he cannot longer see Jonghyun.



Jonghyun followed with looked Key’s car that just pass in front of him. He wonders where the two are going. He saw Mir driving and an idea drop to his mind.

“Maybe he’s planning to give him a surprise.” He chuckled then plugged his earphone. “If you’re planning to make a surprise to have Key’s heart, I wish it will succeed. I have already done those things to him, and I know he doesn’t want a repeated experience.” He laughed silently. Then he stopped. “Eh? Why should I care? They are already dating, that’s not my concern anymore. And besides, maybe Key might love it since Mir is a romantic guy.” He ruffled his hair then looked at the road if there was already a bus coming. “Whatever. They can do what they want. I don’t really care.” “Really?” A small voice comes in his mind that makes him suddenly surprise with that short question. Does he really don’t care about Key and Mir?



Hello Hello
Just a short? update for now since I am preparing ahmm..maybe a nice chapter in the future update..
^_____^
Thank you for the support and comments, though I might not be able to reply to you guys, I hope you can still drop some comments in the comment box.
Your comment boost my energy, really!!!
And also, just wanna inform you that I might gonna end this story soon, not sure how many more chapter, but I am positive that it was about to end..
Hope you can stay with me 
Till The End
Thank You!!!!
♥♥♥KISS..KISS..KISS♥♥♥