Kibum is mine

Till The End

*JONGHYUN POV*



"Here is your order. Thank you for ordering." I put their orders on their table carefully.

"What's that formal manners Jonghyun?" Dongwoon asked me as he was wiping his hands.

"You’re my customer that's why I have to give you a good manner." I answered back. "And what's that Jonghyun? Did you just forget that I am your hyung?" He was my junior and also my friend. He was one of Minho's friends that I got close to. They have a group that they called..ahmm..what is it again? It's something about the liners. Eyeliner? Ah, no. Eyeliner? Does that make sense? What am I thinking about? I really don't remember. Kibum is a member in that group too. Oh yeah, I remember now. It's called 91 liners. Since all of them are born in the year of 1991.

"Didn't you just said that I am your customer? So I don't have to call you hyung when we are here." He grinned at me.

"Aish, this brat." I playfully hit his head with my tray.

He laughed. "Anyway hyung, are you coming to the bar this afternoon? Jinwoon called a celebration for him and Nicole's third year anniversary."

"Yup, I am coming."

"You’re going to bring Key-goon right? It’s been a long time since he went out with us."

"I don't know. I have to ask him." Dongwoon was right. Key hasn’t gone out with us ever since the school started. He had been staying at home or in the library, studying.

"Oh..I think Jonghyun oppa doesn't want Key-shi to be there." Nana said while digging her cupcake. She was also part of the 91liners group. And from what I heard from Key, she’s Dongwoon's apple of the eye.

"What do you mean by that Nana?"

"Oh well. It will be hard for you to flirt with those girls in the club when Key is in there." She said while giggling.

Just like what I did to Dongwoon, I hit her head with my tray slightly. "Don't talk nonsense. You know that I just can't drag Key anywhere when he has a schedule with his studies." I turned my back on when one customer called me. "Yes coming!" I answered back. "Enjoy your food." I said before I leave my two dongsaengs.

 

"So, are you going to bring Key to the party?" Mir asked me when I returned to the counter to pass him the use cups.

"Why are you interested in that? And are you listening to our conversation just now?" I punched the order for the customer.

"Not really, I just know that there is a party for Jinwoon. He also invited me." He answered as he started to wash the dishes.

Mir is a new member of the group. He and Jinwoon are classmate in university. "And why are you interested if Key is coming?"

"I have been a big fan of Key-goon. Ever since I saw his designs, I have been captivated by his talent in fashion." he answered while looking at the ceiling as if he was dreaming.

I chuckled from Mir’s facial expression. "Hey Mir." I walked beside him and put my arms around his shoulder. "Are you by any chance a homo?"

"W-what?" He pushed me away with his wet hands.

"Well, I just notice that you might have a crush on my Kibum." I walked back at the counter and start to do some stuff.

"Then how about you Jonghyun hyung? You are going out with him. That means you are a homo too."

"Instead of being a homo, let’s say that I am Bi. But I like girls more." I answered while shrugging my shoulder.

"How can you say that? You are going out with Key-goon but you’re thinking like that!" He shouted then he sprinkled some water on me.

"Yah stop that. And you are being too loud." I wipe the water that was in my face.

"You’re such a jerk. If it was me..” He looked down before he continued what he was saying. “I will never do that to Key-goon." He said with a low voice but it still reached my ears.

"Oh well. That will never happen because you can never have him." I said while smirking.

 

It was already closing time when Key came in in our coffee shop. I saw Mir run towards him and greeted him.

"Hello Key-shi." I saw him smiling from ear to ear.

"Hello. Is it closing time already?" He looked around the shop and wave when he saw me. I wave back at him.

"Yup. Are you coming to Minho's bar?"

"Yup, Jinwoon didn't stop calling me and he said that if I don’t come he will cut our friendship. He is so ridiculous." Key smiled. That soft smile that he always wears whenever he was talking to his friends.

"That is great that you are coming."

"How about you Mir. You're coming too?"

"Yup." Mir smiled. Smile that I just saw for today.

I walked towards them. "Key, I am in charge of closing the store today. It might take time." I put the dishes in the sink.

"That is right, Jong hyung is in charge of closing. Key-goon do you want to come with me first. I am sure that the others were already in the bar." Mir hold Key's arm and was pulling him excitedly.

But I don't have to worry about that. I already know how Key will answer that.

"Thank you Mir but I'm going to wait for Jonghyun." He said smiling.

As expected from Key. I turned my look at Mir. I saw him blushing, maybe because of embarrassment. I smiled a little before I turned to Key. "You want something to drink while you're waiting?" I said as I lean to him and wipe the dirt in his face. His beautiful face. I smile while looking at him. His beauty can't compare to any girl that I had met. I saw Mir pout when he saw what I did and started to walk towards our locker room.

"I want apple juice Jong."

"No cold drink for you today. I'll give you coffee. It’s already cold outside and you still want to drink cold drinks.”I start to make his coffee. “And how many times do I have to tell you. Even if you have a car you shouldn't wear thin clothes." I added.

"But you know that I hate thick clothes. They are bothersome." He said while taking off his eyeglasses.

I put down the coffee in front of him then I pinch his nose. "Even if it’s bothersome, you still have to wear them. It will prevent you from being sick." I chuckled as I saw he pouted, oh how I love kissing that lips.  This is not the first time that I scolded him because of how he dress.

"Yes yes Appa. I will going to remember that." He said rolling his eyes.

"Aish, my Kibummue is so concern with his fashion. You don’t have to worry, even if you wear thick clothes, your y body is still visible." I pinch his nose again. "Gonna finish my work now so that we can leave immediately." I turned around to continue what I was doing a while ago.

 

When we arrive at the bar, all our friends were already in there and was only waiting for us to come. When Nicole saw Key, she immediately stood up from her chair and run towards Key. I almost lost my balance when she shoved me away from Key.

“Yah! I didn’t know that you are coming.” Nicole said as she linked her arms in Key’s arms.

“Oh well, surprise!” Key joked around.

“If I am not confident that Key loves me, I should start to get jealous, Nicole.” I said when we are already on the table as we joined the others.

“Oh well, that would be nice. So that you can feel the pain that you are giving to him.” She snorted then Jinwoon elbowed her. She just snorted at her boyfriend.

The celebration goes well and the conversation was stable at Jinwoon and Nicole’s relationship when suddenly, the topic change to Key’s and I’s relationship.

“I know right? I wonder how Key-goon can accept all Jonghyun oppa’s cheating.” Nana said when Nicole asked my Kibum about us.

“I wonder if there is a thing that he can hate about Jonghyun. No matter how big his sin, Key can still forgive him.” Jinwoon added.

“Well that is because he loves me.” I answered confidently. “Yah, finish your food.” I said to him when I saw that he’s starting to put all his leftovers in my plate.

“But I am already full.” He looked at me with begging face.

“Aish, this guy.” I pinch his cheek then he just smiled at me.

I saw Nicole sighed as she leaned her head to his boyfriend. “When I am looking at them at this kind of situation. Its look like Jonghyun is a perfect boyfriend.”

“I am a perfect boyfriend. Right Kibmmie?”

“Maybe.” He answered then he stick out his tongue then laughed.

“Then I think I have to confirm that.” I said before I pull him closer to me and kiss him deeply that I heard most of our friends squealed in their chair. Even the guys.

After the kiss I saw Mir looking us thoroughly. I saw in his face that he wanted to ask something but somehow, he can’t spell it out. Honestly, Mir existence didn’t bother me at all because I know Key will never entertain him. There are lots of women and men that had already tried to have Key, but he just rejected them nicely. Instead of being bothered, I should say that I pity Mir knowing that Key will going to reject him just like what he did to the others.

I took a deep breath. I shouldn’t think about that. It’s not my problem anymore. Key is mine and mine alone. And I am confident that he will forever stay on my side. I know that he will gonna love me regardless of bastard I am. And I know that there is no way he can leave me.

I put around my arms around Key’s shoulder before I looked at Mir’s eyes. Looking at him with my eyes saying.

Kibum is mine. 



Hello..Hello

Thank you for reading this story. Thank you for sharing your feelings and reaction about the characters. I'm gonna do my best for the next chapter. ^____^

Here I made a short trailer, if you have time, feel free to watch it. Thank you and I hope that you'll like it..^___^

*click the logo*