How it all began...

Trials of Life

"Push, Chullie! You're doing great! Just keep pushi-"

"You idiot! I know what to do! I f**king hate you, d*mn you and your , I swear you will never touch me after this- AAAHHHHH!"

"Aaahhh, ahh, my hand! God, alright, we can sleep in separate rooms or something when this is over! Excuse me for trying to be a good husband..."

Heechul frowned, immediately feeling a small smidgen of guilt. Just a little. Because the great Kim Heechul shouldn't have to feel sorry for anything. Especially when, at the moment, a baby is tearing her insides apart- at least, it feels that way.

"Sorry, Hannie. Really. I'm just having a sh**ty day since this d*mn kid kept me up all nigh- AAAHHHHHH!"

Hangeng was at a loss of words (and feeling in his hand). Heechul's mood swings were hard to deal with, and kept him up on his feet, yet swaying with dizziness at the impact.

"AaaaaaAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A loud, long stream of obscenities and profanities came afterwards, and the doctor winced. What a colorful vocabulary this woman had.

Suddenly a wailing was heard, and everyone sighed in relief. Hangeng let out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding.

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Hangeng. You have a beautiful baby girl."

Hangeng gazed down at his daughter, now cleaned and cradled in a drowsy Heechul's arms. "What are we gonna name her, Chul?"

"Aish, I already decided to name the brat Sungmin.." Heechul muttered, before dozing off, mumbling something about 'no more children'. Hangeng carefully took his sleeping daughter and held her in his arms. "Hi there, Sungmin. You're gonna be a daddy's girl, aren't ya?" He sure hoped so, because one screaming diva in the house was more than enough.

*In the next room

Kangin alternated between looking at his tired, but still beautiful wife, Leeteuk, sleeping, and his new son, Kyuhyun (also sleeping). The boy had a strong set of lungs, Kangin remembers, mentally replaying Kyuhyun's entrance into the world. And grimacing as he does so.

'I wonder how Hangeng and Heechul are doing..'