016 .

I still love you .

EunAe rubbed her eyes and turned to see her flawless husband sleeping next to her. She touched his jawline an dpinched his small cute little nose and turned back to get out of bed. She went to the bathroom and washed up. She crumpled the bath bomb under the running water and threw it into the bathtub. Minutes later, the tub was ready and she jumped in; revealing only her head and shoulders. She on some music and and relaxed in the bathtub.

Sehun groaned and woke up, rubbing his eyes. He called out for his beloved wife, but silence. He called again but still silence. He walked to the bathroom, wanting to use it but it was locked, thinking that his wife is inside; he leaned on the door and fall asleep. Suddenly the door opened and Sehun lost his balance and fell onto the small and petite girl. "WOAH! OH SEHUN. WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" EunAe shouted, pushing Sehun up. Sehun pushed himself up and looked at her, "Yah! Why did you open the door suddenly? I know you want me on you but you dont have to do that." Sehun cupped her face and said. EunAe playfully slapped his hand and looked at him with the dont-think-so-highly-of-yourself face. She quickly left the bathroom and Sehun laughed out loud behind.

"So baby so cry~" EunAe's phone rang, looking at the caller ID,she picked up the phone call.

"LuHan oppa!" She said enthusiatically.

"Woah girl calm down~ Can you help me bring Kai, Kyungsoo and my gym to the SM Building?" He chuckled.

"Of course!" she said and hung up the phone call. Just right, Sehun came out with a towel, wiping his wet hair. "Whose that?"

"Luhan oppa! Can you bring Kai, Kyungsoo and Luhan oppas' gym bag to the building with me?" Sehun nodded his head while walking to the wardrobe to pick out a white tshirt and threw it on. EunAe went to the respective rooms to get the bag and placed it in the living room, waiting for Sehun to get ready. "Lets go," Sehun said while picking up the bags.

He placed the bags on the back seats and drove off to the building with EunAe. The boys ran forward to them and grabbed the bags away from them.

"Wanna follow us?" Luhan asked. Sehun just shook his head and told them that he and EunAe are going out for a date. And the good news of him regaining his memory.

--

Luhan's heart shattered.. "Sigh.. Hope Sehun will treat her th ecorrect way."

 

---------------------------

Author's  Note

Sorry for the irregular updates /(._.)\ I have to study but after my exams, I promised ot update more okies ? :DD

Comment, subscribe and upvote :DDDD