Chapter 1

me and you: XOXO?

*Finally back! I miss Korea!* You thought as you stepped out of the departure hall. You looked around and found this tall and handsome looking guy standing at a corner. You smiled to yourself and walked towards him, pushing your luggages along with you.

"Seyoungie!!" the guy squealed in excitement and gave you a tight squeeze.

"Oppa!" you called out in response and hugged him back.

"now let me take a look! Wow! Just a year plus I haven't seen you and our Seyoungie has grown so pretty.. but still a shortie hehe!" the guy said and stuck out his tongue. You hit him on his arm and stuck your tongue back at him. "alright, let's go!" he said and helped you with your luggages while you followed closely behind.

Well, this handsome guy is your one and only older brother, Oh Sehun. You have to admit that he has grown to be much more handsome and cooler since you last saw him and yes, he is very tall so he can call you shortie. You loved your brother just as he loves you and you are thrilled to learn that you will be living with him until your parents decided to come back to live in Korea.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"here is our home!" Sehun said as you both stepped out of the cab and he unloaded your luggages.

*wow! beautiful* you stared in awe. It was a two-storey buliding and its appearance was great with simple white painting to give it an elegant look.

"Stop staring and get in!" Sehun said, chuckling at your stunned look and ushered you in.

"Annyeong!" the guys in the house said in unison upon seeing you inside the house and stopped their activites.

"oh.. annyeong haseyo. jeoneun Oh Seyoung imnida!" you were shocked at first *woah, they are all so handsome* but introduced yourself shortly after.

"You can speak Korean well!" a tall guy exclaimed.

You smiled shyly and said, "well, i am korean and i speak korean with my parents in the states."

*She's so cute* some of the members thought to themselves.

"Seyoungie, you will be sleeping in my room together for now until we cleaned up that extra room for you." Sehun said and pointed to a room at a corner. He then signalled you to follow him up the stairs as he bring your luggage up to his room. "You will sleep here first and we'll be sharing room with Luhan hyung and D.O hyung. But don't worry, they are nice hyungs." Sehun assured you as he saw your shocked look when he said you will be sharing rooms with 2 other guys. Sharing room with your brother was fine but 2 guys, that is a worry. You just nodded your head and headed down again with your brother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Our sehunnie is a changed person with his sister around... So matured!" a guy teased as Sehun and you walked down the stairs.

"Suho hyung!" Sehun whined.

"and he's back to normal again!" the guy commented again and everyone laughed.

"whatever. Seyoung ah, that guy is Suho hyung." Sehun said to you and pointed to the guy who spoke just now. You turned to give him a smile and he smiled and waved back, "annyeong, Seyoung-ssi!"

"Hi My name is Chanyeol!" the tall guy whom you first spoke to when you came in introduced himself. You smiled and bowed slightly to him.

"I'm D.O, your roommate!" another guy said and waved to you. You just smiled and waved back.

"I'm Luhan, also your roommate." another girly-looking guy said. *woah, he's good looking* you thought to yourself. You snapped yourself back to reality and waved to him.

The rest of the group continued to introduce themselves and you smiled politely at them and waved back.

"I'll try my best to remember all your faces and names.." you said awkwardly. After all, getting to know 11 guys and living together with them is not easy.

The night ended like that with a fun yet awkward meeting with your brother's friends and having to live with them is quite a challenge for you.

"Seyoung-ssi, do you want to sleep on the bed instead? I can sleep here.." Luhan walked over and said to you in the room that night, seeing you sleeping on the floor.

"It's ok oppa, i can sleep here.." you said politely and smiled at him, kindly rejecting his offer.

"Alright then. Have a good rest! see you tomorrow. " he said and smiled and went back to his bed. *what a cute oppa* you thought and smiled to yourself and went to dreamland after a long and tiring flight. *wonder what tomorrow will be*