chapter 2

One Kiss and You Become Mine. *Editing*

“Yah! What took you so long?” Kai asked as soon as he opened the door to reveal his tall friend, annoyance dripping off his voice, obviously looking impatient. He yawned; it was late, and despite being used to Chanyeol coming over at any and all hours of the night, he hated being woken up because of it.

“Uh… They kind of saw me escape,” Chanyeol grinned sheepishly at him. “Had to ditch them. Took me longer than I thought it would.”

“Come in,” Kai grumbled, moving aside to make space for Chanyeol.

It wasn’t something new for Kai to see his giant friend in front of his house door in the middle of the night. Since they were 15 Chanyeol began coming over to spend his day there, complaining about how much he hated staying at home where everyone treated him like a five-year-old. But over time the visits turned into sleep-overs, which turned into Chanyeol spending days and days at Kai’s. The latter didn’t mind though, but every now and then he snapped. Especially in winter, when the walk to the front door was too icy. He only wanted to lay in his warm bed, tucked under the covers.

They walked to Kai’s room as quietly as possible, careful not to wake up Kai’s parents who were fast asleep.

“So, what do you want to do?” Kai plopped down on his bed. Chanyeol followed his actions, breathing a sigh of relief when his body came in contact with the soft mattress.

“I don’t know, we could eat something? All this running has made me really hungry,” Chanyeol pondered, patting his growling tummy.

“Fine, let’s go to the kitchen, but this time be quiet,” Kai whispered, opening the door ever so lightly. “I don’t want you to wake mum up again so she can go ahead and yell at us for making so much noise, okay?”

“Yeah, I’ll try, I can’t handle any more nightmares of your mum getting angry. Damn, she’s even scarier than your dad,” Chanyeol said, shivering as the memory replayed in his head.

The last time he slept over, the two of them played video games which made him scream and laugh soundly. In the end Kai’s mother woke up to the noise, much to her irritation, resulting in her scolding the both of them, rather displeased at the fact they were gaming at 2pm on a school night

“You still have my uniform right?” Chanyeol asked.

Since Chanyeol always stayed in Kai's house, he would always leave spare clothes, just in case something happened. He also left a spare uniform for nights like this.

“I guess so,” Kai replied absentmindedly, searching in the refrigerator for a snack.

 

---

 

After what seemed like forever, Baekhyun finally managed to reach his small apartment on the rooftop. As he opened the door, he dropped his bag right next to the entrance before heading to his bedroom. It only took a few steps to reach it as his apartment is quite small. He didn’t care about the size, though. It contained everything he needed; a bathroom, a little room that he called his bedroom, and a small kitchen. It was enough for him, since he lived alone, but let’s face it—even if he had two jobs, the money he earned working could barely cover the expenses. Moving to another place wasn’t an option, and besides, he wasn’t even home most of the time as he spent his day at school and at the shops he worked at.

As soon as he finished his job at the end of the day, he would be so exhausted that he would just fall down and sleep as soon as he walked into his home. Just like about right now.

He let his tried body rest on the bed before closing his eyes, welcoming sleep, impatient to enter dreamland.

1 minute…

5 minutes…

30 minutes…

1 hour…

2 hours…

He moaned loudly when two hours had already passed and he was still up. It was almost 6 o’clock, which meant he had to get ready for school, without having batted an eye that night. Every time he closed his eyes all he could see was that stranger’s handsome face, tasting his lips, feeling the pressure against his own, reliving the experience.

And every time this happened, he felt his heart raging against his ribcage.

The boy always dreamed of how he was going to receive his first kiss, but he never in a million years expected it would go like this. He always wanted his first kiss to be special. He’d promised himself he’d  give his first kiss to the right person, the one to have his first and last kiss with. Baekhyun knew this would seem a little childish, old-fashioned, but he couldn’t blame himself for being such a hopeless romantic.

However, the promise was broken now; he had lost his first kiss, to a stranger.

He heart ached at the thought that he had lost his first kiss to someone he didn’t know. Tears brimmed his eyes. Did that mean that he would stay alone forever? How could he love anyone when someone had stolen his precious first kiss and left without any word between them?

He took his phone out his pocket—not having bothered to take off his jacket—and dialed the only number in his contact list.

It ringed twice before someone picked up.

“Baek?” An all too familiar voice spoke, sleepiness laced through his voice.

“K-Kyungsoo,” Baekhyun cried, letting his tears drip down on his pale cheeks.

“Baekhyun? Why are you crying?” Kyungsoo bombarded him with questions, the sleepiness replaced with genuine concern. Baekhyun felt his heart sting.

“I… He… Then me… He stole it!” Baekhyun sobbed, words jumbled up.

“What? Baekhyun, what are you trying to say…? Someone stole something from you?” Kyungsoo asked, not sure what his friend was talking about.

“Yes... That bad guy... He took it away from me forever!” Baekhyun exclaimed, practically screaming as he reached the end of his sentence.

“Who took it? Took what?” Kyungsoo inquired tensely. He was afraid that something bad had happened to his friend. Baekhyun might have the body of a teenager, but definitely had the mind of 10 year old.

“That bad guy took my first kiss,” Baekhyun finally murmured. Kyungsoo suddenly panicked, did someone attack him? Is he hurt? “Wait for me, I’m coming over,” Kyungsoo said before pressing the ‘end call’-button. Baekhyun looked at the black screen of his phone and couldn't help but cry harder, thick tears wetting his cheeks.

How is he going to be around people now, knowing that some unknown guy had disappeared right after kissing him? He felt ty. There was no way someone was going to love him now, he’d be alone forever.

After what seemed like an eternity there was a knock on the door. At first Baekhyun wondered who was stood on the other side of the door as he didn’t know anyone apart from Kyungsoo, Mr. Jung and Luna, the owner of the book shop, but when he remembered the phone call, he hurriedly ran to the door.

That’s when he saw Kyungsoo standing there, looking more concerned than ever, and without much thinking he threw himself at the boy, burrowing his head in the crook of his friend’s neck as he didn’t do anything to stop the tears from falling again and again.

“Here, here, let it all out. God, I was so worried, thank God you are okay,” Kyungsoo said, patting Baekhyun’s back, walking him back to the bed.

When they sat down on the edge, Baekhyun crying turned into sobbing, mumbling about things but all Kyungsoo could hear were fragments, words like ‘giant’, ‘first kiss’ and ‘alone’. Before long, Baekhyun’s sobs died down, and all what was left were small sniffs here and there.

“Now, tell me what happened,” Kyungsoo rubbed the sniffing boy’s shoulder in an attempt to soothe him.

“I was walking home from the coffee shop using that alley I told you about,” Baekhyun starts. “Then I heard someone coming, and before I had the chance to run, he pushed me to the wall, and th-then—“ His voice cracked, “—Then he kissed me.” Baekhyun finished and started to cry again.

Kyungsoo sighed in relief that nothing really bad had actually happened to Baekhyun, although it was definitely suspicious for someone to kiss any random person and leave. Shouldn’t they have stayed around to apologize? To explain the situation?

He felt insanely bad for the younger. The poor guy was always dreaming about the most romantic ways to have his first kiss, sharing it with the one he loved the most, but like this? It’s a little unfair to him.

He hugged Baekhyun as tightly as he could.

“Did he do anything else?” Kyungsoo asked, still worried that there was more to the story than Baekhyun was telling him. Perhaps the stranger assaulted him. Baekhyun shook his head against the older male chest, much to his relief.

“He just kissed me again, only using his tongue this time,” He said innocently, as if he didn’t know that was how a more intimate kiss was like.

“What?!” Kyungsoo was shocked. Some stranger made out with his Baekhyun!

“What’s wrong?” Baekhyun frowned his brows, not knowing why the older had replied so surprised. Kyungsoo remained silent as if he was thinking of something. Baekhyun’s mind also seemed to fly off to another place.

Why was Kyungsoo acting this way? It was just a kiss, right? Nothing more. 

Did I lose something else besides my first kiss?

Don’t tell me he also took… took… my…. v-vir…

“Yah! Baek, why are you crying again?” Kyungsoo shook Baekhyun’s fragile frame a little, trying to shake him out of his thoughts.

“K-Kyungsoo!” Baekhyun called, crying even harder.

“What now?”

“I’ve lost my ity!” Baekhyun said between his cries.

“What?! How?! I'm so going to kill that er! How dare he?! Tell me what he did to you!” Kyungsoo roared, balling his hands into fists. He could take it if someone only kissed him, without harming him, but ? That’s something completely different.

“He kissed me with his tongue, doesn’t that mean that I’ve lost it already?” Baekhyun asked.

Kyungsoo almost face-palmed himself at his friend pureness and innocence.

"Uhm, Baekhyun... you’ve not lost it.” Kyungsoo smiled slightly, big eyes gazing into Baekhyun’s watery ones.

“Really?”

“Yeah, you didn’t, don’t worry, it was just a kiss.”

“Really? Thank you, thank you!” Baekhyun beamed, throwing himself at Kyungsoo for yet another hug.

“Yes, I’m glad it was just a kiss, but still, you should be careful from now on, got it?” Kyungsoo encircled his arms around the other’s body, his mother-mode as he his back.

“Okay!” Baekhyun chirped happily, completely forgetting about the previous events.

Did he forget about the kiss? He is such a silly guy, Kyungsoo chuckled.

 “Now now, you should get ready now, or we will be late for school,” Kyungsoo said as he looked at the alarm clock on Baekhyun’s bed stand. Kyungsoo changed into his school uniform before running to Baekhyun’s, since he knew they’d walk together.

“Okay, I will go to the bathroom now!” Baekhyun grinned, forgetting everything about the kiss, before snatching his uniform off the chair, which was behind the door, dashing towards the bathroom. All that Kyungsoo could do was smile as he heard his friend whistling some upbeat tune.

Honestly if someone else could see Baekhyun now they would say that the boy had a mental problem, but Kyungsoo knew more, he knew why his friend was acting like this, why a 17 year old boy still didn’t know about the difference between a make-out and . Life had been unfair to him, he could use a break for a while. That’s why he loved his friend and always tried to protect him. The last thing Kyungsoo wanted wa something to hurt his friend once again.

So he really doesn’t mind his friend actions; in fact, he finds them rather endearing.

He was still worried about the kiss thing, though, he didn’t like it at all. How could that guy kiss Baekhyun and go? Did he know Baekhyun? Maybe it was his first move, which meant the next one would be him trying to have with Baekhyun?

Kyungsoo panicked. He knew he couldn’t be with Baekhyun 24/7, so he couldn’t protect him at times needed.

The bathroom door then opened, revealing Baekhyun all prepared for school, pumping both of his hands in the air, “Let’s go!”

Kyungsoo laughed before standing up as well.

“Let’s go!”

 


 

the 2nd chapter is out!! what do you think?

i should have update it last night but that what happened.

*me open the laptop to write

*mom call in skype

*talking to my family while writing

mom: hey what are you doing? what all this writing? what are you writing?

me: *closes the office slowly*  nothing

since i should open the line with my family all the time it's so hard to write, since they hear it :( but i still try my best!!~

and WHAT?? 16 NEW SUBBS JUST IN ONE CHAPTER??? YOU GUYS ARE BEST!!!

oh and baekyeol will meet in the next update!!

enjoy~~~~

edited 25 – 03 – 16