chapter 11

One Kiss and You Become Mine. *Editing*

It was early in the morning when jongin walked in to the class, usually he won’t be a wake this time, he always reach the school as soon as the first class begin, but this time it was different, because he know that kyungsoo would be there.

He looked a notice that the noisy class was quiet since there were a few students.

He looked at his watch to find out that he has thirty minutes before that class starts.

He let out an annoyed sigh when he notices that kyungsoo didn’t come yet.

Maybe I came too early he thought before walking to his seat.

A few minutes pass before the long waited person walk in, jongin watched kyungsoo as he walked to his seat before taking a book from his back bag and start reading.

He took a deep breath before standing up and walking to the said boy, he notice how kyungsoo was so deep in his reading that he didn’t notice the chair moving next to him, nor jongin sitting next to him.

“Hey” jongin said making kyungsoo drop the book from the sudden sound.

“Oh, sorry I didn’t mean to scare you” jongin said picking up and book giving it back to kyungsoo.

“I’m surprised, not scared” kyungsoo said glaring at the person who dare to break his bubble.

As soon as he notice that it was jongin his face turn red “I mean its okay” he mumble.

He heard jongin giggle “you are so cute” he said grinning.

“Shut up” kyungsoo said blushing more, “what do you want?” he asked again when he notice that jongin sitting next to him. 

“I want your number” jongin said.

“What?” kyungsoo asked surprise, he didn’t expect this answer.

“I.Want.Your. Number” kai said slowly as he talking to a stupid person.

“Yeah, I heard you but why?”

“So I can call you when I miss you and text you” jongin said smiling.

Kyungsoo could feel his heart beats going faster and faster but he didn’t response.

“Aish, you are too slow” jongin said playfully “give me your phone”

Kyungsoo open his bag taking his phone and handed to jongin.

He took it before typing a few digits and presses the call button.

His phone rang in his pocket before he ended the call, he then open the cam and took a selca for him doing a wink, sitting it as his contact photo.

He handed the phone back to kyungsoo before taking his to save the number, again he open the cam on his phone “smile” he said to kyungsoo and as soon as kyungsoo looked at jongin direction a snap voice was heard.

“Great” he smiles before doing the same on his phone.

Kyungsoo finally come back to his sense and looked at his phone.

He saw jongin winking and the contact was named ‘my jongie’ he smile at the name

“How is it?” he asked showing his phone to kyungsoo, he saw his picture while looking confused and the contact called ‘my kyungie’

“I don’t like the picture” kyungsoo said pouting.

“Why? I love it!” jongin said.

“whatever” kyungsoo said looking again at his phone before smiling, finally the love his life notice him, although he convince himself that he is a bad guy and he would never notice someone like him, but maybe he was wrong.

“By the way…” jongin voice took him out of his thoughts “what are you doing after the school?”

“I have to go to the music club” kyungsoo said.

“You sing?” kai asked shocked.

“Yeah, I do… but I’m not that good” kyungsoo said rubbing the back to his nick.

“Can I watch?? Please please please please ple—“he was by kyungsoo

“Okay, okay calm down, but don’t laugh at the end”

“I’m sure you would sound amazing” jongin said.

They then talk a little and the students start to come since the class would start soon anyway.

Chanyeol walk to class looking all sleepy, last night he slept late because he was happy for what happened yesterday, baekhyun now was his boyfriend…

He smile at the thought and look around the class but he got disappointed when he notice that baekhyun didn’t arrive yet, but what he was confused when he saw his friend jongin sitting with baekhyun friend and talking.

“What are you looking at?” a voice from behind said surprising chanyeol.

He turns around only to find the one and only person he loves.

“Baek!” he yells hugging the shorter boy making the students look at them including jongin and kyungsoo.

“Yah! You are embarrassing me” baekhyun yell playfully but hug him anyway.

“I miss you” chanyeol said after they broke the hug.

“We were together yesterday” baekhyun said.

“But I still miss you” chanyeol said giving his a peck on the cheek.

Baekhyun blush and start walking to his seat, ignoring chanyeol and the students looks.

Chanyeol giggle before doing the same.

Jongin get back to his seat and baekhyun sit on his place.

“So, you and jongin no?” he asked playfully to kyungsoo.

“And you and chanyeol” kyungsoo replied with a smirk.

They talk about what happen the past few days when the headmaster walks into the class.

He knock on the teacher table a few times and the class went silent, he cleared his throat “as you all now, today we would have a new math teacher be nice to her okay?” he said before the door opened and a women she was thin with black long hair looking like she is in her Thirties.

“Good morning class, my name is Kim sara but you can call me Mrs. Kim” she said smiling and her eyes turn to half-moon.

Her smile reminds me of someone chanyeol thought.

As soon as the name reached baekhyun, he was beyond shocked

It’s no way it could be her he thought shaking his head.

But no matter how much he denial it, he knows that it’s her.

It look exactly like the last time he saw her, but a little older, but still beautiful, it’s also have the same name.

How could this happen?

In all the possibilities to meet her, this was the worse.

He put his attention again at her and notices the headmaster was long gone and she was standing alone.

“Okay class, since this is the first class I won’t give you a lesson, we would get to know each other” she smile again and the class cheered.

“so…” she said waiting for the noise to fade away “I will start, like what I said before my name is kim sara, I’m 34 years old and I’m married and have one son, I start teaching 5 years ago, and I like reading and cooking” he said and class start mumbling.

“We will start one by one and you would tell me your name and anything else like age or a hoppy or whatever you want okay” she said.

One by one the student start to talk about themselves but baekhyun was in his own little world.

Baekhyun pov:

Married?

Have one son?

Is it her really?

This is a dream? If yes I want to wake up as fast as I could.

She left me to get married and have her own son?

She didn’t even ask about me once.

Third pov:

Baekhyun was deep in his thought when he notices a hit on his arm, he looked at kyungsoo confused.

“It’s your turn…” kyungsoo mumble.

Baekhyun looked at the front to find all the eyes on him, he made an eye contact with chanyeol and he notice that chanyeol was looking worry.

“Uh, sorry… my name is byun baekhyun” he said shortly and notice the shocked look on the teacher face and he knew that she knew him.

She then recover from the shock and smile at baekhyun then looked at kyungsoo waiting for him to talk.

Baekhyun could feel the tears burning in his eyes wanting to fall.

The past pass his mind like a movie, he doesn’t won’t to remember, he wants to forget but he couldn’t.

Why? Why after all that time she show up again? Why does fate hate him? Didn’t he give his enough in life?

Why in everything start to get better she showed up again?

It’s not fair how he wasn’t even allowed to feel happy…

He feel like the air in the room is not enough, he could feel his heart beat going faster.

He felt his phone buzz in his pocket; he took it out to find that he has a message.

 

Chanyeol

Are you okay?

 

He looked at chanyeol and their eyes meet again.

Chanyeol was shocked to see tears in baekhyun eyes, baekhyun nodded telling his that he is fine but chanyeol didn’t believe him.

Baekhyun was sure that soon he would lose it and beak down, but he didn’t want to cry here.

He left his arm and Mrs. Kim allowed him to talk.

“Can I go to the bathroom?” he asked and she said yes.

He gets up and walks out the class, as soon as he was out he run to the bathroom.

When he reached there the tears finally fall and his cries would get louder and louder.

He was angry and sad but what confused him that he was happy to see her again.

He didn’t notice the door opening and chanyeol walking in.

______________

Chanyeol watch baekhyun walked out of the class and he was so confused.

He notice baekhyun from the start, there was something wrong, but this morning he looked normal…

He asked the new teacher to go to the bathroom and she allowed him, he walked to the bathroom and he could hear cries get louder as he walk closer, and he knew who it’s belong to.

He open the door to see baekhyun sitting on the floor crying, without another thought he waked to the smaller boy before hugging him, making his cry on his shoulder.

“ch-chan- yeol” baekhyun said between his cries.

“Shh.. It’s okay, everything would be okay, I’m right here” chanyeol said patting the boy back.

“It’s not okay, it’s not” baekhyun said breaking the hug looking angry.

“It’s never going to be okay, my life is so missed up” he said whipping his tears roughly.

Chanyeol sit there waiting for the shorter to keep talking, but he was worried it was the first time chanyeol would see baekhyun angry.

“I tried so hard to leave the past but fate always finds a way to remind me” he said looking sad.

Chanyeol was getting more worried for baekhyun mood change.

Chanyeol watch as tears still fall and baekhyun would whip them hard till his cheeks turn red.

Chanyeol hold baekhyun hands in his left hand, since his hand was much bigger than the shorter.

And whip the tears softly, with the free hand.

“Now, calm down, everything going to be okay” chanyeol said.

“No, it won’t… she’s back” he said crying harder.

“Who?”

“My mother…”

________________________________________________________

dum dum dum daaaa~~~~

what do you think?? 

shocking right? hehe and it's not even the start :x

thank you all for subing and reading I really feel loved ♥

 

and big big big thank to :

melanieknight   Aryetty   KimKaerol  I-Love-EXO  ChoiMinjung91    toumie  ByunSuGoGi  skehehdanfdldi23   AnggySam  BLACKVIP21 KDurule Oppacool   TheCrazy15  wu_byun   baconeggyeol    Kimshinyeong11  BBbaek  AhSongyi    for voting I love you ^_^

 

and I feel like I should start replying to the comment, so from now on, at the end of each chapter i would reply to them mkay?

let's start:

sehun1234 : here you got an update !! enjoy and please leave a comment on what you think :D

920506 : happy that you like it :D and yea there are togather now yay *\(^_^)/* read to find more and more stuff kay :)

baozi-nim : oh no don't die XD then i would be a killer lol, enjoy the chapter ^_^

xririsA : yeah they are cute alright, but fall of drama lol here you got an update ~

wu_byun : I'm happy you like it, I'm not the best when it come to fluffy but I tried my best

AnggySam : i will try to make my chapters longer for you :) thank you for reading and enjoy the new chapter :*
 

okay guy, sorry for talking too much, i would go now :) 

bye bye :*