Chapter 14

One Kiss and You Become Mine. *Editing*

 

The sun light found its way to the room between the certain in front the closed windows making it fall on the sleeping boy face.

Chanyeol groan covering his face by the blanket but before he could go back to sleep there was a knock on the door.

“Who is it?” Chanyeol asked although he already knew the answer.

It’s must be one of the maids since there are the only people who live with him, but it was strange since they never come in the morning except if there something happen.

“It’s Mei, young master” the maid reply behind the closed door.

Chanyeol looked at the clock beside his bed and it was still so early for school.

Chanyeol get out the bed to open the door “what is it?” he asked.

The maid blushed before looking at the ground.

Chanyeol was confused for a second before he remember that he sleep without his shirt, even in the winter, since there is a heater in his room.

He cleared his throe before asking again “what is it?”

“You parents come back, and they want to have breakfast with you” she said before bowing and walking away.

Chanyeol stand there for a minute taking the information before a huge grin took over his face.

They are here Chanyeol thought running back to his room to dress is a proper clothes before heading to the dining room to find that yes, really his parents were really here.

“Mum, Dad!” Chanyeol yell making both of the parents to look away from the paper work in front of them to look at the new comer which is their son.

“Channie” his mother yell back walking to her son giving him a hug, “I missed you so much” she said.

“I missed you too mum” Chanyeol said hugging her back.

Chanyeol greet his father and all of them sit when the food arrive.

“Come on let’s eat” Chanyeol father said.

They ate in silent till Chanyeol asked “how much are you going to stay?”

He actually was afraid from the answer, it could be after a week, tomorrow, or worst after the breakfast.

It has always been like this…

His mother smile at him “actually, we need to tell you something…” she begin and looked at her husband to complete.

“Your mum and I decide to stay here from now on” his father complete also smiling.

Chanyeol looked at both of them confused “does that mean…?” he asked but couldn’t complete.

“Yes honey we are not going to travel anymore” his mother said.

“We decide to deal with our companies here, and send people to take care of our worldwide companies” his father said.

“Really?” Chanyeol smiled not knowing what to say; it’s like a dream coming true.

“Yes really” his mother said and Chanyeol couldn’t be any happier.

___________________________________________________

Baekhyun wake up feeling good for the first time in years.

Last night after Kyungsoo left he decide to sleep, since he left his work early and got a good hours to sleep.

But he knows it’s not going to happen again.

Yesterday he missed the book shop that why he worked early at the coffee, but he can’t miss any more day work, the rent for his room should be paid soon, or else he would be kicked out, and that is the last thing he want.

He left the bed and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower after that he wears his uniform  and walked out the small room not forgetting to lock it, not that it have much.

He hold the thin sweater  to his body trying to get some warmth, but the cold was too much, he sigh watching his breath turning into small clouds and start walking to the school.

His house wasn’t that far from school and he was thankful since he didn’t need to pay for transports.

He arrives to the school and notice how there was no one in it.

He took his phone and looked at the time only to notice that there was still two hour for the school to start.

“I didn’t even notice the time when I wake up” he mumbles to himself deciding to head to the class to take a nap while he waits.

It was the first time he sees the school empty it was quit and calm, it’s kind of scare him a little.

He walked to his class and sit in his desk resting his head on the table.

He was going to sleep when his phone buzzed.

He took out his phone showing that he got a new message.

He opens it and smile as soon as he saw who the sender is

 

 From Chanyeol

Good morning babe, are you awake?

Baekhyun blush a little at the ‘babe’ part.

He decide to reply Chanyeol

To Chanyeol

Yeah, I’m awake and I’m already at school, I wake up early today and didn’t notice the time

He sent it and waits for the reply and soon he got it.

From Chanyeol

You’re alone there? I will be there soon, wait for me.

Baekhyun sent the back an ok before putting his away.

He recalls the today lessons.

First period science, second he have history, the third… he have math.

Suddenly the conversation between him and his mother flashback like an old movie.

What is going to happen now?

Is everything going to stay the same even after his mother returns?

He was really lost, he was happy to see her, mad because she left him, sad because a year pass before she tried to look for him and so many emotions run inside of him.

Half an hour pass when the class door open and Chanyeol walked with a huge smile on his face.

“Good morning” he said to Baekhyun.

“Good morning” Baekhyun reply walking to Chanyeol.

“Did you slept well last night?” Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun nodded.

Chanyeol then put his hand around Baekhyun slim waist pulling him closer.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Baekhyun said blushing.

“I didn’t get my morning kiss” Chanyeol said simply before closing the space between their lips.

Chanyeol pull Baekhyun closer and soon Baekhyun responded to the kiss.

It was sweet and it took both of them breathless.

They parted their lips and looked at each other eyes.

Nothing can ruin this moment for them.

“Thank you” Baekhyun said still looking at Chanyeol. “Thank you for staying with me”

Chanyeol smile lifting his hand to Baekhyun cheek creasing it, while the other still around his waist.

“I love you Baek” Chanyeol said.

“I love you too” Baekhyun said back, smiling shyly, no matter how much Chanyeol said it to him he could still feel his heart beat faster each time her hear this words.

They stayed like this for moments when Chanyeol notices the uneasiness look on Baekhyun.

“Is there something wrong? Did you mother talk to you again?” Chanyeol asked concern.

Baekhyun shook his head, Chanyeol open his mouth to ask but Baekhyun hug him making his speechless.

“I’m sorry…” Baekhyun begin but before Chanyeol can ask what for he said “for not telling you about my past, it’s just… I’m afraid”

Chanyeol then hug Baekhyun back, making him rest his head in his chest “I know, I will wait till you become ready to tell me by yourself” he broke the hug making Baekhyun look at him “you don’t have anything to be afraid of, I’m with you, whatever happen in the past would change nothing, I love you and I always will” he then sealed his speech with a small kiss.

“Thank you” Baekhyun thanked him again.

“you know, if you said the words sorry or thank to me again I will get mad, if you don’t know what to say just say I love you, I like it more, okay?” Chanyeol said smiling. “Or you know, you can show it by action, like a kiss maybe?” he asked smirking.

Baekhyun blush before hitting Chanyeol shoulder “shut up”

Chanyeol laughed “can this day be any more perfect?”

“What do you mean?” Baekhyun asked puzzled.

“My parents come back this morning and they are staying for good” Chanyeol said exited and Baekhyun smiled, Chanyeol told him how he miss his parents and he wish if he could spend some times with them.

“I’m happy for you!” Baekhyun said happily.

“Thanks” Chanyeol said smiling.

Both of them went to sit on their chairs talking and soon the students start to arrive.

“Good morning” Kyungsoo said sitting next to Baekhyun.

After that Kai walked waving to Kyungsoo and Baekhyun before sitting next to Chanyeol.

“You are early.” Kyungsoo said amazed.

“I know right! I slept well last night” Baekhyun said.

“That’s good, oh! Wait I have to tell Kai about you singing with me” Kyungsoo said and before Baekhyun could stop him he was already walking to Kai.

“Umm Kai, I need to tell you something” he said and Kai stopped his conversation with Chanyeol and looked at Kyungsoo.

“Sure, what’s up?”

“About the addition thing—“

“Don’t tell me you won’t do it! You have too”

“Yeah but—“

“No I won’t take any excuses; you have an amazing voice you have to do it”

“Okay but let me comp—“

“I thought we agreed on that—“Kai was cut by a hit on his head.

“Let me talk you stupid” Kyungsoo said and Chanyeol laughed at his friend face.

“OMG! You should have seen yourself ha ha ha” Chanyeol laughed.

“Meanie” Kai pouted rubbing the sore spot.

Chanyeol stopped laughing and looked with wide eyes on Kai “did you just, used aegyo?”

Kai ignore him a looked at Kyungsoo with puppy eyes “why did you hit me?”

“Because you won’t let me complete my sentence” Kyungsoo said ignoring Kai kicked puppy look.

“Okay fine, talk” Kai said winking at him.

“Thank you” Kyungsoo said sarcastically ignoring the wink “as I was saying, before you stopped me rudely, I will do the addition with Baekhyun” Kyungsoo said.

“Baekhyun can sing?” both Kai and Chanyeol yelled at the same time which made Baekhyun rethink about the whole sing thing.

“Yes, he can” Kyungsoo said like a proud mum.

“Oh, okay I guess” Kai said still trying to process the information.

“Yay! That’s great” Kyungsoo said jumping happily before kissing Kai cheek and walking away to his seat.

Kai blush hiding hid face behind his hand.

“Oh boy, you are so into that boy” Chanyeol teased making Kai glare at him.

“Shut up” Kai said looking at the board ignoring Chanyeol tease.

Chanyeol turn to Baekhyun “why didn’t you tell me you can sing?”

Baekhyun shrugged “you never asked me.”

______________________

The teacher for the first period walk in and soon the lesson start.

For once Baekhyun was awake and actually understanding what the teacher is saying.

Which make him sad…

Would it be like this if I had a normal family? What is like to wake up every day to your Mather nagging about going late to school? What is it like to eat breakfast before school with your mother and father? What if I don’t work all the time, would I have more friend, and hobbies?

But again Baekhyun dismiss all this thoughts remembering how he met Chanyeol at the first time.

If he have a family he wouldn’t need to work, so he wouldn’t be at the street and the night, which lead to Chanyeol not kissing him, and he could be just a normal student in the same class. Right?

Baekhyun thought were cut by the ringing of the school bill singling the end of the first period.

He looked at Chanyeol and their eyes met since Chanyeol was looking at him too.

Chanyeol wink at him before sending a flaying kiss. Baekhyun pretend to catch it and smile at Chanyeol.

Both of them giggled at how stupid they look.

The history teacher walked in and the class become calm again and the lesson start, this time Baekhyun tried not to think a lot and just concrete on the lesson.

Again the class end and Baekhyun could feel his heart beating faster, now they have math and he didn’t know if he ready to see his mother again.

He felt a tap on his shoulder making him turn around to face Kyungsoo who have a worried look on his face.

“Are you okay? If you want to leave I will made an excuse for you.” Kyungsoo said worried.

As much as this thought look great he knew he can’t run forever, and he have to face it now or later, he shook his head giving Kyungsoo a smile telling he is going to be okay.

Kyungsoo nodded not sure but before he could say anything Chanyeol walked to them.

“Sorry Kyungsoo, but can we exchange our seats for this lesson.” he asked.

Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun for a while; it would be better if Chanyeol with him.

He smiles before standing up “sure, beside I would sit next Kai.” Kyungsoo said walking to Kai who is now smiling wild at the thought of Kyungsoo setting next to him.

Chanyeol watch amused when Kyungsoo sit and Kai hug him immediately which cues Kyungsoo to hit him, with blushing face.

 Chanyeol then looked at Baekhyun who looked like he is in other world before sitting next to him.

Baekhyun notice and looked at Kyungsoo only to find Chanyeol.

“What…?” Baekhyun asked confused, did he miss something? Why is Chanyeol sitting next to him?

“I exchange my seat with Kyungsoo” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun nodded.

“Just remember I’m always here for you” Chanyeol said holding Baekhyun hand giving a gentle squeeze.

Baekhyun was thankful for Chanyeol; no matter how much he thanks him he could never thank him enough.

Soon Mrs. Kim walked in again the class were quit, without any unnecessary drama the lesson start, it was normal for any other kid, but not for Baekhyun, the small glances that she throw at him didn’t go unnoticed, every time he think of walking out the class Chanyeol would tighten his hold around his hand.

he just can’t deal with the idea of his Mother who left him six years ago, came back but not for him, he doubt if her words is ever true, did she really tried to look for him, did she really regret what she did? But still it could change nothing, his childhood won’t comeback, and he would never be a normal kid.

The lesson soon end and everyone start to walk out the class heading to the lunch hall, Baekhyun did the same but when he was ready to leave Mrs. Kim speak “byun Baekhyun can you stay for a while?” she said without even lifting her hand from the papers she was absorbing.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol asking him what should he do, Chanyeol nodded whispering that he would be waiting outside before walking out closing the door behind him.

He looked again his Mother, she also was looking at him with a mused look “a friend?” she asked.

“A boyfriend” Baekhyun replied coldly “what do you want?”

His mother looked shocked for a second before smiling “he look like a good person.” she replied ignoring the cold look.

“Lunch break will end soon, what do you want?” he replied his question not wanting to talk about Chanyeol with her.

“Right… umm last night I talked with my husband about you…” she said.

“And…?” he replied.

He really don’t know why he act this way with her, it’s true that he miss her and he wish if he could hug her right here right now but his pride won’t allowed it.

He knows that his heart already forgives her, its fast, he knows but what can he do? He is just a kid who misses his family.

He forgives her, but she didn’t have to know, not now at least.

“I want you to live with Me.” she said making Baekhyun stare at her shocked.

He surely didn’t except that, is her husband okay with it?

“What?” he asked just to make sure.

“I want you to come and live with me, my husband and your brother.”

________________________________________________________________________

 

First of all, I'm sorry for the late update, but i finish writing it and post it last week but I was waiting to be edit.

A huge thanks for popmy3 for editing it :D 

And also I want to thank gacktx  for agreeing to edit to entire story 

What to do you think of the story so far? 

And I feel like I want to write something fluffy, so I will write a baekyeol date!! 

Where do you want the date? 

And thank you for reading my story and also up voting it ^^

****ps for the ones who are confused I'm going to use only kai name in the story :)

comments replies:

Sunnybunny1 : uhh sorry to confuse you, I'm going to use kai only ^^.

BaDeulcutie : thank you and here you got an update ♥

ami_utami : thank you for reading the story and here you got an update yaay *_*

Judges : yeah, I kinda agree on that, but keep reading you may change your mind :) 

920506 : humm, I don't know, but it's look like she got what she need, she must suffer a little right? no? okay lol