chapter 22

One Kiss and You Become Mine. *Editing*

Chanyeol walked back to the table after kicking Sojin out, he can’t believe she’s back.

He was so mad not at her but at himself, he feel so guilty toward Baekhyun, he didn’t deserve someone like him…

-FlashBack-

 Chanyeol open the restroom when he pumps into someone.

“Oh! I’m so—“the stranger stop talking when she saw him. “Chanyeol!” she yelled.

“S-Sojin?” he asked disbelieved. “What are you doing here?” he asked again with much hate in his voice, he was even surprise by the tone he used.

She was taken aback by the way he talked but decides to ignore it. “I came with my friends, you?”

“I’m with my boyfriend.” Chanyeol said a smirk reaching his face when he saw her shocked face.

“b-boyfriend?” she asked again disbelieved.

“Yeah, got problem with that? I have to go he is waiting for me by the way.” He said walking away.

“Wait! Chanyeol, I want to say I’m sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you that time, I was stupid.” She said almost pleading.

“No, you were a , now excuse me.” Again he turn to walk when she pull him crushing her lips with him.

He don’t know what happened to him but all the past memories suddenly came back making him kiss back, all the memories pass his mind like a white and a black movie when the last scene came up he remembered what she has done to him making the anger rise inside of him.

He pushes her away making her fall on the ground.

“damn it!” he yelled “you don’t have any rights to do that after everything you have done to me, more then that I said I have a boyfriend, I still haven’t forget it, and I don’t think I will ever do it, stay away .”

“I’m sorry Chanyeol, it’s just after I saw you again I realize my feeling for you still not over” she said crying.

“Good, you should feel of what I felt back then.” He ended the conversation finally walking away.

--End Flashback—

“You are late” Baekhyun said his face blank. He wants to give Chanyeol a chance.

“Sorry, I met someone on the way.” Chanyeol replied the guilt was in his eyes for a mere second.

“Really? Who?” somehow pleading Chanyeol to just say the truth.

“Someone I wish I would never meet again” and by that the waiter has arrived to take their order.

--------------------

Two people walking hand in hand in the park, they are together but their thoughts are not.

Chanyeol with his guilty thoughts while Baekhyun with his hurtful thoughts.

Chanyeol wish for that moment when that girl kiss him would be gone but he know it happen, and he know keeping it a secret from Baekhyun would only bite him in the , seeing dramas where everything end badly and he really can’t live a day with Baekhyun.

He looked at the shorter and notices the blank look on the other while he looking so deep in his thoughts and Chanyeol wonder what the other is thinking about.

On the other hand Baekhyun tried as best as he can to maintain his face from showing any signs of pain he still don’t know what should he do.

Should he talk about it with Chanyeol? What if Chanyeol really didn’t love him and would leave him after this?

He sure feels hurt but he can turn a blind eye if it means that Chanyeol would stay with him.

Even if Chanyeol didn’t love him, he could live a little longer in his dream.

But whatever he think of his heart still hurt him, he know it would never be okay, he is now afraid.

Chanyeol would leave him someday, he don’t want that day to come at all, even if Chanyeol stay with him without love its okay for him.

His love is big enough for both of them.

“What are you thinking about?” a deep voice he grows to love cut his train of thoughts.

“hummm, nothing and everything I guess” Baekhyun said.

“Hey Baek, I have to tell you something, would you like to go to my house for the night?” Chanyeol said after a moment of silence.

“Sure, why not?” an extra second with you is always welcomed.

___________________

 

“My parents isn’t home, so you won’t meet them tonight” Chanyeol said as he open the door.

The maids welcome them, making Baekhyun bow to then not used to have anyone bowing to him.

He heard the maids giggle whispering about how cute he looks or how good both of them look together.

 Baekhyun could feel the heat on his cheeks when suddenly he felt a soft lips pressing on his cheek.

He looked surprised at Chanyeol only to find the other smiling at him.

“Can’t help it, your cheeks  just look so fluffy, like pick marshmallow” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun could hear the maid fan-girling behind them.

“Stop it! People are looking” Baekhyun said shyly his cheeks burning more.

“So? Let them feel Jealous because this perfection is mine” Chanyeol said kissing him on the lips this time.

Baekhyun feel his heart beating faster at the cheesy words but he could feel the hurt when a picture of his boyfriend and the girl are kissing.

But the thought gone and replaced with amazed when he notice that he was already was in Chanyeol’s room.

He heard Chanyeol laughing beside him, “what’s funny?” he asked confused.

“Well, you was so into your thoughts that you didn’t even notice that we reach the room five minutes ago”

“Oh” that all what Baekhyun said before looking at the room again.

It was big, bigger than his home, which is in a matter of fact is one room.

The theme was black and royal blue, a huge bed in the corner of the room under a big window, the bed was black with blue sheets; there were two doors in the room other than the one they enter from.

One of them was open, when he took a peek he noted that it’s a walk-in closet and he guessed the other door was the bathroom, the where also a black desk with blue chair.

The wall was black with a blue carpet that look so fluffy, Unconsciously Baekhyun took of his shoes walking on the carpet, he could feel the Smoothness of it under his feel and he loving the feeling.

“Do you like the room?” Chanyeol asked after a while still amazed by Baekhyun action.

“I like the carpet! It’s so fluffy!” Baekhyun giggled lying on the carpet doing the ‘snow angle’ move.

Chanyeol laughed loudly at the cuteness of the other, he was seriously the best thing that happened to him!

He sits next to Baekhyun watching him play for a while in till he remembered why he brings Baekhyun here.

“Baek.” He called the shorter male patting the space next to him as if telling him to sit next to him.

Baekhyun got it and moved to where the older pointed, sitting next to his lover.

“Listen Baek, you have told me your past before and it’s only fair for me to tell you mine…” Chanyeol started, Baekhyun only looked at him with confused eyes.

“This is the first time for me to say it to anyone, and I’m glad it’s you.” He stated once again looking at his boyfriend before looking at the wall next to him.

“two years ago I was still 15, I met this girl, her name was Sojin, she was this cute girl with brown long hair and matching colored eyes, she was short but truly beautiful, she was the new girl in the school, the same class as me, I don’t know how it all happen but we become so close that I asked her out in the end, she agreed and I couldn’t be any happier, we went to a lot of dates, we bought a lot of couple stuff, I thought we are going to last forever, I also could imagine us with kids and so.” He said looking at his boyfriend again seeing the hurt and the confusing feeling in his brown orbs, he hold his hand squeezing it as if telling him that’s not it.

“it was summer time I tried to called her that day to ask her for a date but I couldn’t reach her I text her and waited for a replies but it never come, in the end I contact Jong in and decide to go to eat ice-cream. As soon as we enter the shop it all crush down, I saw her with another guy, I didn’t want to jump in to anything so I took my phone calling her, trying to make myself believe that she is not the same girl I date, her phone rang, it hurt me so much when she turn the phone over making the ring stop while she kept laughing with that boy as if nothing happen, I went to her, maybe he was just another friend of her, that what I tried to believe but when I reach them she told me everything, how she stopped loving me, and we are not meant to be and we should try seeing other people, my heart hurt so much, she didn’t even look sorry, she wasn’t bad nor mean but she couldn’t love me anymore, it hurt me so much for a long time, I always stopped my feeling for anyone, afraid that in the end there are going to hurt me like her, I did so many one night stands, broke a lot of people heart, it was my revenge for her,  but in the end one brave guy came to me demand me to date him, sure he was cute but again I don’t want to get hurt again, I tried to stay away but he was stubborn in the end I decide to play with him, like many guys and girls, but it’s look like I lost in my own game and it seem that I can’t live without him even for one day.” Chanyeol ended his story with kiss on the shorter’s lips.

Baekhyun open his mouth to speak when the kiss ended but Chanyeol stopped him telling him that he has yet to say.

“today after a year I met Sojin again, it was in our date, I didn’t know how much I hate her till I saw her, she told me she’s sorry and she want me and she still love me, she said everything I want to hear a year ago, but when I heard it all I can think about is you, I told her to go, that I have a boyfriend waiting for me but she kissed me, I admit that I kissed her back, it was for a few seconds I swear, I felt confused as all my old feeling came back, but soon that feeling turn to disgust, I push her away, my feeling for her was long gone, my heart no longer feel something for her, it’s beating for only one person, a short beautiful boy with sea like eyes that I can drown in, which he is sitting right next to me.”

Chanyeol then turn himself so he was facing Baekhyun completely, holding both of his hand, he notice the tears flowing on the shorter’s cheeks.

“you made me feel something I had never felt like it before, something I had never thought I would feel, something I was so afraid to feel, Byun Baekhyun I love you.” Chanyeol ended his story with yet another kiss, but this kiss was more passionate, both of them put their feeling in it, so they can feel the love for each other.

The kiss was broken; their eyes found each other, Chanyeol rested his forehead against Baekhyun forehead.

The silent was long but neither of them minded.

Finally both of their minds were in peace.

“You know…” Baekhyun started when Chanyeol whip his tears, “I saw the kiss.”

Chanyeol looked shocked and soon the guilt starts to show.

“when it start I just stand there waiting for you to push her or yell at her, but when you kissed her back my heart broke, I didn’t know what to do, it hurt me so much but in the same time I didn’t want to lose you, I was ready to pretended that nothing happen for me to live in this dream a little longer” Baekhyun said, feeling more tears falling from his eyes.

He didn’t know why was he crying, but he is sure he feel happy, happy that Chanyeol confess to him, he is truly glad he give the taller a chance.

 “I’m sorry I didn’t push her earlier, No! I’m sorry I let her kiss me, my lips for you only, and this is not a dream Baek, and it’s our reality.”

“I love you too by the way” Baekhyun said when their lips met yet in another sweet but short kiss.

“Should we watch a movie?” Chanyeol said pointing at a TV hanging on the wall that Baekhyun fail to notice.

“Yeah…”

----------------------

Chanyeol was laughing at a scene when he felt the boy between his legs flinch, somehow during the movie Baekhyun move to sit between the taller long legs resting his head on his chest, as they were still sitting on the fluffy carpet as Baekhyun refused to move.

Chanyeol looked at the boy only to notice that he fall asleep he smiles seeing the angle between his arms.

He made the right decision telling Baekhyun, after all Baekhyun saw them, he now know how much Baekhyun love him that he was willing to forget so Chanyeol could stay with him,

He made promise to himself as long as Baekhyun want him and love him he would love him and treasure him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Here is the new chapter guys!!! It’s been 4 months since the last update T_T SORRY!!!!

A lot of things happen but  now I’m back..

The university keeping me busy, I have exams till 6/6 :(

I hope you like this update, for me I like it, omg baekyeol feel!!!

I can’t believe I have 409 subscribers!!!! Like what?? Really??

Thank you all for your support J

Next chapter baek going to meet Chanyeol’s mum!!

Don’t forget to leave me feedback ^^