chapter 10

One Kiss and You Become Mine. *Editing*

A few days have passed and finally after a lot of whining and arguing he was released from the hospital.

Baekhyun walked out of the bathroom with a blue long sleeved shirt and black skinny jeans and a warm jacket, chanyeol got him this clothes since he didn’t know where baekhyun live, he couldn’t help but to giggle when he saw his boyfriend pouting on the bed.

Boyfriend… it’s nice to be able to finally say it baekhyun thought.

“Yah! Why are you in hurry to go out? You should rest” chanyeol said folding his hand above his chest.

“I told you I’m fine, beside I have already missed a few days in the school” baekhyun said looking around to see if he forget something.

“But I already get you all your homework, it’s not like you missed so much things” chanyeol reply still not giving up.

It’s true, since the first day baekhyun wake up chanyeol didn’t leave his side, he would come as soon as the visiting hours start and won’t leave till the nurse has to come and kick him out.

He would bring his homework and they would start working on it together and chanyeol for the first time in his life he would pay attention to the teacher so he would explain it later to baekhyun.

But the thing he didn’t know is, baekhyun can understand it all by himself, he could only read the lesson one time and he would be able to solve anything, but he love to see chanyeol concentration face when he try to remember what the teacher say.

He also love it when they would sit on the bed and chanyeol would just talk, yes he notice that chanyeol can’t stop talking, but he love hearing that deep voice anyway.

Chanyeol would talk about anything and everything, funny stories that happen to him, or what happen today in the school, and even a lame jokes that baekhyun would pretend that it’s funny.

“it’s only about school, I also missed a lot of days in my job” baekhyun said sitting next to chanyeol.

“you don’t think of working after we get out right?” chanyeol asked looking at the smaller boy, it was more as statement then a question.

After that night they talk to know each other more, so baekhyun told him that he live alone since he’s father pass away a long time ago while his mother leave them when he was ten and he work in two jobs, and chanyeol told him that he live with his parents but he barely see them due to their work overseas.

“euh.. You kn—“baekhyun was glad when the door open and kyungsoo walked in.

Kyungsoo called baekhyun days before and baekhyun told him that he got a fever and went to the hospital.

{flashback}

Baekhyun ended the call and put his phone next to him.

He was alone in the room, chanyeol leave ten minutes ago when someone call him, he said something about practice with his team.

Kyungsoo called him because he was worry that he didn’t show up in the school and so he told him everything, if there is one person baekhyun can’t lie to, it would be kyungsoo, that guy can read baekhyun like an open book.

After a while the door opened reveling panting kyungsoo.

“Are you stupid or what? How could you do that?” kyungsoo said as soon as his breath back to its normal rate.

Baekhyun open his mouth to reply but he didn’t have the chance when kyungsoo suddenly hug him tightly.

“Don’t do that ever again, you hear me?” kyungsoo said with a shaking voice and baekhyun knew he was crying.

“Kyung, I won’t, stop crying” baekhyun said feeling his own tears about to fall.

“sorry, I was just worried, I know that you could be fool sometimes but to wait under the snow for more  than 5 hours that just unbelievable ” kyungsoo said pulling back.

“I know, I’m sorry” baekhyun said looking down.

Kyungsoo then sit next to baekhyun putting his arm around the older boy shoulder.

“Never mind since you are okay now” he said smiling.

“now, tell me how you and chanyeol become together” kyungsoo said eagerly.

{end flashback}

“So are you ready to leave?” kyungsoo asked.

“Yes, let’s go” baekhyun said before both of him and chanyeol stand up and start to walk.

“We are not done yet” chanyeol whispered in baekhyun ear before taking baekhyun hand leading him.

“Okay, okay, I won’t work today happy?!” Baekhyun blush at the action while kyungsoo only chuckle lightly.

______________________________________

The three boys were walking heading to baekhyun house.

Baekhyun was so nervous he didn’t want chanyeol to see his house at least not now, he know he should be a shamed but he can’t help it, his house was nothing but a crap and he knew it.

“Uhh- guys…” baekhyun said making both chanyeol and kyungsoo look at him.

“I don’t feel like going home yet, can we please go somewhere else?” he asked.

“But you need to rest, you just get out of the hospital” chanyeol tried to reason.

“Yeah, I just get out; I don’t want to get back to the bed, please” Baekhyun pout using his puppy eyes.

Chanyeol sigh knowing that he has already lost “fine, but as soon as you get tired we are going home”

“Yay! Okay” baekhyun jumped excit-ly before kissing his boyfriend cheek.

“You know, I am still here” kyungsoo said making both baekhyun and chanyeol face turning red.

Kyungsoo laughed at their reaction “anyway, I was going, enjoy your date” he said before waving and walking away, not wanting to be the third wheel.

Why did I kiss him? Baekhyun asked himself not daring to look at chanyeol.

“Come on let’s go” chanyeol said taking baekhyun hand and start walking. His face still red.

“Where are we going?” baekhyun asked.

“To the sea” chanyeol said.

“Really? I have never gone there” baekhyun said happily.

“How come you never went to the sea?” chanyeol said “you must went there at least once”

Baekhyun shock his head “I have always wanted to go, but I have never find time”

“Should I take the honor to be the first person you would go to the sea with?” chanyeol asked with a playful grin.

Baekhyun giggle at his boyfriend “yes you should”

After a while of walking chanyeol stopped a taxi telling him their destination.

Baekhyun was really excited, he had always wanted to go to the sea, but he always either working or at school, he alos would use every possible hour to work extra time so he would cover the Financial dues.

Chanyeol looked at baekhyun next to him and wonder what kind of life baekhyun has so he won’t be able to go even to the simplest places like the sea.

The car drive was silent both of them deep in their thoughts.

“Were here” chanyeol announced paying for the cap.

Baekhyun looked at the window seeing that indeed they are here.

He opened the door letting the sea wind hitting his face.

“woah” baekhyun took a deep breath to smell the fresh smell “it’s so beautiful” he yell looking at the wave breaking at the beach.

Chanyeol could only look at baekhyun grinning face, it’s true that he saw baekhyun smile a lot but it’s the first time he see this smile, it’s like it’s from his heart, a pure one…

The weather was cold since it was already winter, but that didn’t bother both chanyeol and baekhyun.

Baekhyun then run to the sea leaving chanyeol side, he kept running till he reach the end of the beach and before the wave could touch him he run backward laughing.

Chanyeol also start running till he was by baekhyun side, chanyeol then took baekhyun hand making the older boy look at him “do you like it?” he asked al thought he can see the answer on the other face.

“I love it” he said looking at the sea again, a smile appear on his lips, he can feel all the negative thoughts are gone.

A click sound made him broke his little world to look at chanyeol only to see him holding his phone.

“Who told you, that you can take a picture of me?” baekhyun asked trying to take the phone so he could delete it.

“that was the most beautiful smile I have ever seen” chanyeol said holding the phone high so baekhyun wouldn’t take it.

Baekhyun stop jumping not expecting an answer like this, he was shocked to even blink, his heart was beating so fast and he could feel the heat gather into his cheeks.

Again the click sound back and he heard chanyeol laughing “I swear you are cuter then a puppy”

Despite his blushing he sends a glare to chanyeol “stop taking picture”

Chanyeol only left the phone again and took another picture of baekhyun glaring face “if you try to scare me with that face, you should try harder”

“Yah!” baekhyun yell and start walking  to chanyeol “delete them now!”

“On my dead body” chanyeol yell and start running away from baekhyun.

Baekhyun glared again before he run after chanyeol. “Yah! Stop here”

Chanyeol looked behind and laughed again.

“Damn you short legs!” baekhyun yell trying to run faster.

“Come on shorty catch me it you can” chanyeol said still running.

“Okay fine! You win, I’m can’t run anymore” baekhyun stop running while panting trying to get his breath back to normal.

Chanyeol looked behind him to see baekhyun has stopped running and breathing hard.

“Are you okay?” chanyeol yell worried.

Baekhyun didn’t reply which made chanyeol worried even more, he run to the shorter boy “are you hurt?” he asked again.

Baekhyun then smirked before pushing his boyfriend on the sand.

“That for letting me run too much” he said.

Chanyeol grin “okay, I deserve that, now help me standup” he said extending his hand.

Baekhyun hold his hand but he could even pull, chanyeol pull him only to make him fall on chanyeol.

Baekhyun groan in pain “that’s hurt you jerk” he said glaring again

Chanyeol chuckle “I told you that thid face isn’t scary, it’s cute… but what can we do we can’t let my baekhyun in pain” he then put his hand under baekhyun chin lifting his head.

m-my baekhyun?  Baekhyun was shocked for the nth times that day.

“Where is the pain?” chanyeol asked again and smiled when he saw baekhyun was avoiding looking at his eyes.

“Here?” he pointed at baekhyun head before kissing it.

“Or is it here?” he asked again pointing at his forehead before kissing it.

“Maybe I’m wrong, is it here?” then he kissed both of his eyes.

“No, I think it was here” he then kissed baekhyun nose.

“Hmm maybe here?” he said before kissing baekhyun right cheek “I think it’s the other side” he then kissed his left cheek.

“Aha I think I found it” chanyeol said looking at baekhyun lips.

“w-what ar-are you l-looking at?” baekhyun asked nervous.

“I’m just trying to make the pain disappear” chanyeol said not taking his eyes away from his lips.

Baekhyun tried to stand but chanyeol hold his arm “don’t move”

Baekhyun didn’t know why but he stays still.

Chanyeol pull him closer till they could feel each other breath.

Baekhyun finally dare to look at chanyeol and their eyes locked.

Baekhyun found himself sink in chanyeol brown eyes, chanyeol face kept come closer and closer and before he knew it his eyes are closer.

Chanyeol smiled softly before finally let his lips lay on the older lips.

They just stay like this, enjoying the moment.

Chanyeol then broke the kiss looking at baekhyun face “you know…” he begin “I could feel that you are the most wonderful thing that can happen to me”

Baekhyun open his eyes again locking it with chanyeol “I already know that you are the most wonderful thing that happen to me…”

Chanyeol smiled giving baekhyun one last small kiss before standing up, and helping baekhyun to stand up.

They just looked at the sea and enjoying the wave sound and the cold winter wind.

“It’s the best day of my life” baekhyun said still looking at the sea.

Chanyeol looked at him with a gentle smile, but he knew that baekhyun want to say something else so he didn’t reply.

“we were a happy family… me, mum and dad, they were even planning to make another family member, a younger sister or brother…” baekhyun said “but when I was eight my dad was involved in a car accident …” he didn’t know why he was saying this, the sea looked so big that it could keep his story, chanyeol should know too. He tighten his grip on his hand, chanyeol notice the move so he hold the hand giving a light squeeze.

“He didn’t die, no… but sometime I wonder if he did would it change my life now? Would mum run away, leaving me all alone to face the world” he was now shaking but no there was no tears, he cry so much that he think that there is no more tears.

Chanyeol let go of the hand he was holding, and he start moving.

Baekhyun could feel the pain in his heart grow, he shouldn’t talk, now chanyeol going to leave hi—

Chanyeol was now behind baekhyun hugging him, he didn’t need words.

“You can say whatever you want, say everything that bother you, don’t keep it all bottled inside you” he said tighten the hug.

Baekhyun took deep breath “you know… I had to give up on my life when I was ten, I had to take care of someone, I had to watch over him, feed him, bath him, work to get him food… it was so hard, sometimes I would just think about giving up… but now, since you are in my life maybe, just maybe the life giving me a break” baekhyun ended the talk before he turn around and hug chanyeol.

“I love you” baekhyun said.

Chanyeol could feel his heart going wild at that word, love…

“I love you too” he found himself say.

______________________________________

The time pass and now they were sitting on the sand, chanyeol put his hand around baekhyun pulling him closer while baekhyun rest his head on chanyeol shoulder making the other put his head on the top of baekhyun head.

They just sit there enjoying the warmth that the other give since the sun was slowly set making the weather even colder.

“We should leave now” chanyeol said.

“But I love it here!! I don’t want to go” baekhyun pout.

“Don’t worry, I will take you here again” chanyeol said.

“Promise?” baekhyun left his pinky finger.

“Promise” chanyeol chuckle at the childish move before connecting his pinky with the other.

“Fine but we will leave in one condition” baekhyun said standing up.

Chanyeol did the same before asking “which is..?”

“Piggyback me!” he left both of his hand on the air.

“But you are heavy” chanyeol tease.

“Yah! Meanie, now piggyback!!” baekhyun yell making chanyeol laugh.

the sae is not longer a normal place for both of them..

_____________________________________________

Chanyeol piggyback baekhyun till they stopped a taxi.

Baekhyun told the driver the place and the drive start.

Baekhyun could feel uneasy feeling inside him.

Chanyeol is rich, what if he leave me after seeing my home? Would he hate me? Baekhyun thought.

Chanyeol looked at baekhyun to find a nervous look on his face.

“What wrong?” chanyeol asked giving baekhyun hand a light squeeze.

“What? Oh nothing, I was thinking about the school” baekhyun lie.

“I told you not to worry about it, you didn’t miss that much really, beside we are going tomorrow right?” chanyeol said smiling.

“Yeah…”

The taxi stop and chanyeol was about to open the door when baekhyun stopped him.

“You don’t have to go with me, you should go home” baekhyun said.

“I will go after I send you home”

“No, you won’t find another cap here, you should just go” baekhyun insist.

Chanyeol sigh before giving baekhyun a kiss “fine, be careful… see you tomorrow”

“Yeah, good night”

“Night!” chanyeol smiled.

Baekhyun walked out the taxi and watched leave, when it’s was gone from his sight he turns and start to walk to his house, he then received a massage from his phone.

 

Chanyeol♥

Let me know when you reach your house

Love ya

Baekhyun chuckle

‘Yeah, I love you too….’

_______________________________________________________________________________

their first date!! yaay :D and long chapter double yay

I tried to put as much fluff as i could, what do you think?? and i also put a little info about baek past :)

don't firget to give me feed back :D

bye