chapter 5

One Kiss and You Become Mine. *Editing*

 

Before long, the bell rung to announce the end of class as well as the beginning of lunch time.

One after one, the students headed to the cafeteria, making the classroom less crowded, and soon enough there were only Baekhyun—who was still fast asleep—, Kyungsoo, Kai and Chanyeol.

Kai looked around and as his eyes locked with Kyungsoo’s he opened his mouth to say something, but was quick to close it again when the latter turned away, annoyance written all over his face.

What’s wrong? Kai thought, frowning. It was always like this; whenever he had a chance to be with Kyungsoo, he wouldn’t even let Kai take action. It felt as if the elder hated him. Suddenly, Kai’s mood switched from sunny to gloomy, thoughts of his Kyungsoo hating him racing through his mind. Yes, Kyungsoo was his—at least, that’s what he wanted.

Kai sighed before focusing his attention on the giant next to him, “Come on, let’s go get something to eat.”

Chanyeol tore his gaze off of the sleeping boy before nodding and the two of them walked out of the room. He wanted to talk to Baekhyun (that’s what the teacher called him, right?), but since the shorter’s soft snores were too cute to be stopped, he left him sleep like that.

Really, how could he have not noticed Baekhyun before?

When the both of them were gone, Kyungsoo let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding. He heard Kai’s sighs when their eyes met; he must’ve done that because he hated to be in the same room as him. They were the rich popular kids after all.

Kyungsoo quickly shook his head, trying to get rid of the thoughts that made his heart quench in pain.

“Hey, Baekhyun wake up, you need to eat,” He gently shook the sleeping boy, remembering that they didn’t get to eat breakfast in the morning as a result of their previous encounter with Chanyeol and Kai.

“Leave me alone,” Baekhyun mumbled, turning his head to other side, trying to hide from Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo chuckled, knowing his friend wasn’t going to wake up any time soon. He rummaged through his backpack, looking for the food he cooked that morning. He placed the box on Baekhyun’s table before leaving the classroom, though not before throwing one last glance at Baekhyun, an amused grin playing on his lips.

 

---

 

“—And that’s when she hugged him— Chan— Ugh, Chanyeol! Are you listening?” Kai asked, hitting his friend on the head.

“Ouch! What was that for?” Chanyeol whined, rubbing the sore spot with a pout on his lips.

“I was just telling you about the drama ‘Good Doctor’, she’s finely accepted him, but okay. You weren’t listening,” Kai glared, a teasing glint in his eyes revealing he was just playing with Chanyeol.

“I’m sorry it’s just… I can’t forget him,” Chanyeol confessed.

“Who?”

“That weird guy, you know, the one who talked to us this morning,” He sighed. No matter how much he tried to get him out of his mind, he wouldn’t leave.

“Maybe you’ll fall in love with him,” Kai said, shrugging.

“You really watch too much dramas, dude,” Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, maybe,” Kai replied with a knowing smirk on his face.

 

---

 

Soon enough, lunch was over, and as if on cue, the students started walking to their classes.

In one specific class room, a boy finally opened his eyes, looking around him. “What did I miss?” Baekhyun mumbled as he rubbed his eyes, trying to get them open.

“Nothing, just the first three periods and lunch,” Kyungsoo replied, still eating, even though class could start any second now.

“Oh…” Was all Baekhyun said. “Well, I’m going to the restroom.” He stood up, ignoring Kyungsoo telling him to hurry up.

The hallways were deserted already, leaving Baekhyun alone. His footsteps echoed against the large walls. He softly hummed a tune under his breath, eyes focused on his feet. Suddenly, footsteps were heard ahead of him, and before he could comprehend what was going on, he was already falling to the ground. The hit, however, didn’t come as hard as he expected it to be. His body lay on top of someone else. A groan slipped through his lips. Baekhyun moved slightly, feeling the person underneath him hiss.

“Watch where you’re going next time,” The person said, tone cold and icy.

And Baekhyun froze.

That voice.

Warily, Baekhyun lifted his head, ignoring his aching head, and his eyes bore right into none other than Chaneol’s large, glossy ones.

A war was going on in Baekhyun’s head, thinking about what he should do, so he did the only, to him, reasonable thing. He inched closer to Chanyeol’s face, allowing his lips to meet the taller’s cheek. It ended as fast as it happened, because a second later Baekhyun was already sprinting down the hallways, oblivious to a certain giant’s gaze on his back, his cold hand touching his burning cheek.

Pabo, pabo, pabo! Why did I do that? Oh my God, you stupid brain, it’s all your fault! Baekhyun was literally on the verge of hitting his head against the wall. I mean, it’s true that he kissed me before, and it’s also true that I like him, but isn’t that too much too quick?

Baekhyun slowed down his pace and halted, resting his head on the bathroom door. You should start thinking before acting. Baekhyun let out a sigh, putting more of his weight against the closed door. As if it was bound to happen, the door opened out of nowhere, making  Baekhyun tumble to the front and fall onto the floor, though this time he was met with the cold bathroom tiles instead of a warm, sturdy chest.

“Ouch!” Baekhyun whined, rubbing his head.

 “What the— Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were standing there,” A voice spoke.

Baekhyun darted his gaze over the floor, two obviously expensive shoes standing in front of him.

“Are you okay?” He heard the voice again.

He nodded before standing up, accepting the stranger’s stretched arm.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to— Hey, it’s you!” The male’s voice amplified as he neared the ending of his sentence, making Baekhyun wince.

Finally, Baekhyun looked up, eyes widening when he saw a rather familiar face.

“Oh my—! You’re Chanyeol’s friend!”

“Yeah, it’s me, no need to be that excited,” Kai grinned playfully.

“Sorry,” Baekhyun muttered, his cheeks already burning from embarrassment.  

“I’m Kai,” Said boy stretched out his arm again, waiting for Baekhyun to accept the handshake.

“Oh… I’m Baekhyun,” Baekhyun answered, taking Kai’s hand. He’s not as bad as Kyungsoo said…

“Kyungsoo said I’m bad?” Kai asked, shocked, a hint of sadness laced through his voice.

Oh , did I say that out loud?

“Yes you did.”

I really need to stop.

“Yes you should.”

“Stop reading my thoughts,” Baekhyun said.

“Stop saying everything out loud! Ah, anyway, did Kyungsoo really say that about me?” Kai asked again, staring right into Baekhyun’s eyes.

“Uhm, you see… he was…. And then you came in… But I saw him... And— Oh, look at the time, I really should go,” And with that Baekhyun dashed out of the restroom, forgetting about his need to pee.

So Kyungsoo hates me, huh? Kai thought with a sad smile on his face. He shook his head to get rid of the thoughts, heart aching as he walked into the same direction as Baekhyun.

 


 

heeeeeeeeey!!! 

I missed you all!! ♥

finally an update!~ yaay

so ... what do you think?

since it's been a long time since i update, i will give you hint for somthing going to happen, (but not in the near chapters) 

-a person come back to baekhyun, and ruin his life -once again- 

who do you think is that person? who ever know him\her, i will give him a chance to make a scene as he\she like in the next chapter !!! kay??

now guess!!!!!

edited 07 – 04 – '16