chapter 15

One Kiss and You Become Mine. *Editing*

 

“I want you to come and live with me, my husband and your brother.”

“W-what?” Baekhyun said, to say he was shocked was a misunderstanding, was his Mother this sorry? Does she regret it for real?

“I can’t let you live alone like this, I want you to be a boy who doesn’t have any responsibilities, I know it’s late, but I want you to live your life the way you want it, please come with me” his’ mother said trying to convince him.

Should I? No, the question is, can I?

“Don’t you think it’s a little late, living with you would change nothing, it won’t make me a normal kid, I was never normal and I would never be, all because the ones who supposed to protect me left me alone.” Baekhyun said with much hate in his voice, he didn’t mean it but his feeling was taking over him.

His mother sighed, she still had a long way to win his trust and she can’t even argue with him, because he has all the rights to be mad and angry, after all, what did she do to him?  She nodded and moved closer till she was in front of him “Please Baek, forgive me, from now on I will try to be a good mother to you, just give me a chance.”

Baekhyun just stand there, staring at her, he wasn’t angry at her, he was sad because she had the hurt to leave her only son and her husband that once she loved him.

He can see the hurt and the plead in her eyes but he can’t forget her, not yet at least, the wounds in his hurt are so deep that it need time to heal.

He doesn’t hate her, even after what she did, but still he can’t just hug her and smile like nothing happened, because it still hurt.

She hugged him and before he can moved she said “I will make sure to fix my mistake, maybe not now, but I’m not in a hurry I just found you, and it’s all what matter to me.”

Baekhyun just stand there not moving, until he gathered his thoughts together, he pushed her and looked at her eyes “I will think about it” he said before turning back leaving the room.

His mother watched her son moving away, with each step he takes, she could feel the pain in his heart, but she couldn’t blame him, she is not allowed to.

Everything was taken away from him, every little right he had in this life was  gone the day his dad made the accident, he lost his happy family, he lost his right to be a child, he lost his dad, he lost his mum, and he lost his happiness.

She watched him talking to the tall boy who is named Chanyeol, last time Baekhyun said he was his boyfriend. She noticed how they looked at each other, she noticed the smile on Baekhyun, she was happy that at least Baekhyun wasn’t alone, but she didn’t know that indeed he was alone for the past years, and Chanyeol showed up in the picture not so long ago.

She let out another sigh before walking back to her desk collecting her things and then walking out the classroom.

__________________________

When Baekhyun open the door he found Chanyeol standing there waiting for him.

“Ready to go?” Chanyeol asked not wanting to bother Baekhyun by asking, if Baekhyun wants to tell him, he would.

Baekhyun didn’t answer instead he hold on of Chanyeol hands moving closer before he stand in his toes, kissing Chanyeol on his lips lightly.

Chanyeol was taking back but he managed to smile, “What was that for?” he asked.

“You said that if I was thankful or sorry I should kiss you, instead of saying sorry or thanks” Baekhyun said shyly.

“Right…” Chanyeol said and their eyes locked together. No words, no noise, just love…

Baekhyun was the first to cut the connection “Can we go somewhere today? I don’t feel like working”

“Where do you want to go?” Chanyeol asked and they start moving.

“I really want to go to the movies, I would always see it when I walk to work, and I wish to enter to it.” Baekhyun said.

“You want a movie date? You got it.” Chanyeol smiled leading the way out the school.

Baekhyun just followed him, their hands still locked.

He doesn’t want to think about anything today, not about his work, his room that needs the rent payment in the end of the month and not about his Mother, he just wants to enjoy his time with his boyfriend.

Enjoy, something he didn’t have in a very long time, that the feeling became strange to him…

“What are you thinking about?” Chanyeol asked when he notices the shorter was in deep thoughts.

“I was thinking that I should stop thinking about everything and just enjoy with you” Baekhyun smiled, tightening his hold in Chanyeol hand.

“That’s my baby” Chanyeol grin and stop walking then turn to kissing his boyfriend.

“Yah! Not in the street” Baekhyun whined hitting Chanyeol.

“Okay, okay stop hitting, we are here.” Chanyeol said laughing and Baekhyun stopped and looked in front of him, to find that indeed they had arrived to the movies.

“What would you like to see?” Chanyeol asked eyeing the movies list.

“I really don’t know, this would be the first time I would watch a movie, so you choose.” Baekhyun said.

“Really? I should choose wisely then, should we watch comedy?” Chanyeol asked trying to hide the sadness, it hurt his heart to know that Baekhyun didn’t know a thing about having fun, it was obvious that he spent his life working and studying only.

He wants to know badly about Baekhyun’s past, why is he like this now? What happen to the level where his Mother runs away? Why he never mention his father? All kind of questions hunted his mind, only if he can ask Baekhyun…

 “Sound fun, can’t wait!” Baekhyun said exited, grinning,

It’s the first time Chanyeol see Baekhyun smile like this, it was breathtaking.

Chanyeol grinned at his boyfriend’s cuteness before walking to buy the tickets, after that, Chanyeol bought two cans of soda and a big amount of popcorn with some snacks.

“The movie will start in 20 minutes we should find a seat” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun nodded, following behind.

When they arrived the place was semi empty since it was the middle of the week and it was noon. Chanyeol lead the way to the middle before sitting and Baekhyun did the same.

Baekhyun notice the 3D glasses on the seats, he hold the one on his seat “What are these for?” he asked confused.

“It’s 3D glasses, when the movie start you should wear it, and everything would seem real” Chanyeol explained at the simplest way he managed.

“Oh, that’s cool,” Baekhyun grinned, putting the glasses “everything seen normal” he said disappointing clear in his voice.

Chanyeol laughed at the cuteness in front of him “No, pabo, you put it when the movie start, not now”

“Okay” Baekhyun smile feeling like a fool before taking a handful of popcorn stuffing it in his mouth “It’s so good” he said with his mouth full.

“You know…” Chanyeol started and Baekhyun looked at him waiting to hear more “As long as I’m with you, I would do everything for you.”

Baekhyun smiled, “You already did, don’t worry”

“No, there is still a lot in the world you have to see and try, I will make you happy” Chanyeol shook his head.

“I don’t care if I saw everything or not, I’m with you and that make me happy, happy to the point that I’m afraid that someday I would wake up to find out that it was just dream” Baekhyun said his hands, till they became white, he knew that  Chanyeol is just too good to be true.

“That won’t happen, I love you and I would never leave you” Chanyeol said holding Baekhyun’s hands making him loose his hold.

“The moment I found you everything in my world change, before you kiss me or I know you, I used to see the world colorless, nothing seemed good, I wished to die so many times but the moment I found you everything seen to have a color, I’m starting to see that not everything is bad” Baekhyun said locking his eyes with Chanyeol.

“You too changed me, to the best I used to play with people hearts, I hate it everything and everyone because my parents would travel a lot I wouldn’t have the chance to see them, but now, after I met you I started to understand everything and I became a better person, and as long as my heart beats for you I would never leave you… ever” Chanyeol said moving his face closer to Baekhyun.

“I love you” Chanyeol said connecting their lips together, not giving Baekhyun a chance to even talk back.

The kiss started sweet but soon enough they start to move in sync, and the kiss started to become heated.

Chanyeol Baekhyun’s bottom lip and the shorter opened his mouth enough for the wet muscle to creep in.

Baekhyun hands went behind Chanyeol’s neck, pushing him closer while Chanyeol kissed the life out of Baekhyun.

Baekhyun lungs started to hurt due the air loss which lead them to break the kiss.

They stayed in silent while they panted, the movie started and their eyes still locked a pink color on both of their cheeks.

“That was the best kiss ever” Chanyeol said grinning.

“Shut up” Baekhyun said his face redden more.

Chanyeol laughed a little more before both of them put the glasses and looked at the screen.

“Woah! That’s cool” Baekhyun yell receiving a few ‘shh’ and ‘quiet’ from the other people in the room.

He just ignores it and start watching the movie and eating popcorn, he was focused on the movie that he didn’t notice Chanyeol looking at him.

Chanyeol removed his glasses and stared at Baekhyun who was laughing when something funny happened and sometimes he would pout when something he didn’t like happened.

The movie seemed to end when Baekhyun took off the glasses and looked at Chanyeol.

“It was the best movie I have ever see, oh wait it’s the first, whatever I like it!” he said happily.

“Yeah, it’s a good movie.” Chanyeol lied standing up, “Do you want some ice cream?” he asked and Baekhyun jumped “Yes, yes, it tastes so good”

Chanyeol grinned kissing his boyfriend before holding his hand leading them out the room.

Baekhyun cough a few times trying to cool his red face down while following behind in small steps.

Chanyeol look behind him to see Baekhyun with his head down not seeing where are they walking to, but Baekhyun of course didn’t notice so he pumped into Chanyeol.

“Ow! Why did you stop?” Baekhyun whined rubbing his head.

“What are you thinking about?” Chanyeol asked back ignoring the latter’s question.

“Uh- nothing, just, about stuff” Baekhyun said avoiding looking at Chanyeol’s eyes.

“Okay then, let’s keep walking” Chanyeol said this time pulling Baekhyun to be walking at the same level as him, he’s not connived with Baekhyun answer but he knew he must thinking about his Mother.

They arrived at a small shop and order the ice cream before sitting on one of the empty tables.

At first it was quite so Chanyeol started to ask questions to fill the silent, but Baekhyun decide to change the subject.

“Hey, Chan…” he starts and Chanyeol hummed eating another spoonful of the ice cream.

“Do you want to know what did my mum told me today after school?” he asked looking at his half empty bowl.

“I do, but if you don’t want to tell me it’s okay” Chanyeol said smiling.

“I want to tell you” Baekhyun said looking at Chanyeol’s eyes, all what he could see there was love, care, and worries.

“She asked me to come and live with her, and her family” Baekhyun said waiting for Chanyeol reply.

“Oh, did you answer her?” Chanyeol asked not knowing what to say.

“Not yet…” Baekhyun shook his head.

“Do you want to?” Chanyeol asked again.

“I really don’t know, I want to but there is something stopping me” Baekhyun said.

“What do you want? Just listen to your heart and you will find the answer”

“What do you think? Should I?” Baekhyun asked yet again.

“I really don’t know, but it would be a good thing, you won’t have to work overtime and you would have time to eat and sleep and even to study, but it’s all up to you”

Baekhyun nodded his head without saying anything, Chanyeol got a point, it’s finally a chance for him to live normally, and why should he ignore it.

“Chan, I think I’m ready” Baekhyun speaked changing the subject… again.

“About what?” Chanyeol asked confused.

“Tell you about my past…”

__________________________________________

here's the long waited chapter ^^ so sorry for the late ._. i wrote this chapter last week but i waited for the edit :( 

anywaaaaay, baekhyun past will be out next chapter yay~~

what do you think happen to  him from all the hint I put in the fic so far? 

andddd did you like their date?? 

I will try to update faster ^^"

 

comments replies:

ExoticsMelodies : yeah me too T_T *cries in the corner*

Exoticzombie : this is the nth time someone said this in this fic, lol maybe that what I want for a boyfreind? huhu lucky baek T_T

baozi-nim : when I saw baekyeol I see a ball of fluff hehe

Raejin98 : OTP XDDD

K-Sofi : here you go :DD sorry if it's late, and soon, honey, wait a little longer :*

sahelluge : and the story love you ♥ thank you for reading ^_^

ChanBaekismine : happy you liked it :) and I hope I won't let you down.

byunbaekpotter : your words mean a lot to me thank you :* and I'm happy that you found it yay!! here's the next update...

Wushupandabear : soon, baby soon...

chanbaek_baekyeol : I really don't think there would be any sumt here I never write any and I don't think I can write... but anyway lets see where things would take us kay ?

and whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? 200+ subbies??? I LOVE GUYSS!! I REALLY DOOOO.