chapter 1

One Kiss and You Become Mine. *Editing*

On a cold winter’s night in the end of November, most people were already snuggled under their covers in their beds enjoying the warmth, trying to hide from the bitter cold of the weather.

Baekhyun wished he could be one of them, wrapped up underneath blankets, but he knew he would have to finish his work first in order to return to his beloved bed.

He let out another sigh of exhaustion before putting the wet mop cloth on the coffee shop floor. The entire floor needed to be spotless before he could leave. After about fifteen minutes of tedious moping, a satisfied smile blossomed on his face. He was finally done.

He could now go home.

“You did a great job! You may leave now,” A man in his mid-forties praised, a warm smile adorning his face when he saw Baekhyun already collecting the cleaning supplies.

“Thank you, Mr. Jung, have a good night!” Baekhyun exclaimed, bowing to his boss, before moving to the staff room to gather his belongings—his jacket and school bag.

“You too. Now shoo, it’s already late.”

“See you tomorrow!” Baekhyun chirped, hurriedly making his way to the door, waving goodbye to his boss. He closed the zipper of his jacket as soon as he stepped outside, revealing the cold wind which instantly begun nipping at his skin.

He huffed and giggled lightly, watching and enjoying his breath turn into little white clouds that danced in front his eyes before disappearing in the frosty winter wind. He looked around, noticing the usually crowded street was now empty, unsurprisingly. It was late at night, and by this time people had thus found their way home, seeking warmth while being with family members. Not that he cared; he knew that there wasn’t anyone waiting for him anyway.

He took one step, then two, and so on, wanting to get home as fast as he could so he could sleep for a few hours before he had to get ready for school the following morning.

Since the clock had struck 2am, and the shop’s closing time was at 1am, he decided to take a shortcut. It was a small passage with no lights to illuminate the dark shadows. He had always been scared to walk through that alley, however, he was already very tired and the only thing on his mind was sleep, so with a hazy mind he warily took the turn.

 

---

 

Byun Baekhyun is a 17 year old boy. He goes to school in the morning, works in a book shop in the afternoon, crams some homework-making in his spare minutes when he’s there, and he works at the coffee shop until the end of the day.

It sounded tough to handle and could be a lot of work for someone else, but after so many years you could say that Baekhyun somehow always managed to make it through the day successfully. However, that didn’t mean he wasn’t tired, because really, he is, but he didn’t like to show his weakness nor pain. It is always buried deep, deep inside his heart. Having no parents in his life has made him strong and he was proud of himself. Proud of who he is today because of it.

Baekhyun suddenly heard footsteps somewhere behind him, making him nervously tighten his grip on the strap of his bag. He looked around himself, trying to figure out the source of the sound. Maybe he was just hearing things, he tried to reassure himself, but as the footsteps near him, the sound amplifying, his first instinct was to run.

He didn’t get to act on it.

Everything happened so fast that Baekhyun’s brain stopped working for a moment. Somehow he found himself forced up against the brick wall of the building, someone’s lips pressing against his.

He froze immediately. No, not because of the cold, but because a guy was kissing him...

A guy! Kissing him!

It took a while for Baekhyun’s brain to start functioning again. He realized the situation was wrong, more than wrong, and snapped. He moved his arms to the stranger’s chest, wanting to push him away, but as soon as his hands met the unknown guy’s body, he felt this incredibly warm, firm chest under his palms that he, for a second, forgot what to do.

He dwelled on this odd feeling swelling in his chest for a short moment. It was nice. But, in the end, he gave the man in front of him a strong push, hoping to be able to breathe. It wasn’t effective, though, because the stranger didn’t even move an inch.

“Please, stay still,” The guy murmured, lips grazing his own as he spoke. He was out of breath, as though he had been running for a while now.

It was dark, but Baekhyun could still make out the man’s features under the moonlight. He had fair skin glowing under the moonshine. His eyes where big and glossy, and Baekhyun felt drawn to them right away. He was tall, towering over Baekhyun’s smaller frame with ease and it made sense how the man overpowered him so swiftly, effortlessly. Then his eyes landed on the guy’s mouth. The plump, rosy lips that were on his mere seconds ago were parted slightly and the man’s heavy breathing filled the silence as white clouds formed with every outtake.

Baekhyun opened his mouth to speak, but fate had another idea.

Footsteps were heard again, and this time it was clear that it was far more than one person who had been chasing the stranger.

“I’m sure I saw him walking over here!” A deep voice shouted.

“,” The guy mumbled before reconnecting their lips.

This time, though, Baekhyun’s mind worked faster and he tried again to push the guy off of him. Unsuccessful once more, he felt the latter’s strong hands enveloping his own, keeping them in place on the man’s chest. The warmth radiating from the male heated up his numb hands, and Baekhyun found himself ever so slightly easing into the his kiss.

The voices got louder and louder.

Baekhyun felt the guy’s tongue glide over his bottom lip. It was weird and he didn’t know what he should do. So, he stayed there without even opening his eyes—closing his lids as soon as the man had kissed him again. His bottom lip suddenly got captured in a gentle bite, a pull of the other mans’ teeth. A small gasp slipped through his lips, and before long, the other’s tongue was in his mouth every part he could reach.

Baekhyun moaned a little, not sure whether it’s from the pain of being bitten or how intimate this kiss was quickly becoming.

The voices of the strangers walking closer to them had already disappeared; he could no longer hear anything around him. Everything seemed to have faded away.

Baekhyun could feel his heart beating crazily inside his chest, not knowing if it was because of how good the kiss was or because he let a complete stranger kiss him like this.

Everything ended when the man finally broke the kiss, letting both of them take much needed air. And just like that, the man who had shown up out of nowhere was gone. Baekhyun felt his legs give up, his energy taken away from a kiss and he fell on the ground. His entire body trembled as he hesitantly touched his lips, feeling the lingering warmness on them; his heart still beating like crazy.

What the hell just happened? No—most importantly, who was that?

 

---

 

“Yah! Chanyeol, come here!” A man ran after the taller, younger boy.

“Not in a million years!” Chanyeol yelled back excitedly, enjoying the game.

“Your parents will kill us if you don’t come back!” The man tried again, already out of breath after a short while, “It’s late. I insist you return to the house.”

“Don’t worry about me!” Chanyeol grinned, waving the man off as he continued to run, “I will come back tomorrow after school.”

“What—No! Chanyeol! Stop!” The man kept yelling, but it didn’t affect the younger at all.

You may find it strange, but this was a normal thing to do in Park Chanyeol’s life. It’s always like this.

His parents would always be out of town for business trips, leaving Mr. Choi (the much trusted butler) to take care of him. It all started when he was 10 years old, and at that time he was okay with someone else watching him 24/7. His parents never notice how old he had become because they were never there to see him grow up—it pained him at first, and only got over it later as he knew Mr. Choi was simply there to watch out for him. But now that he’s already 17 years old, he got fed up with it. He didn’t need to be watched over. He could easily take care of himself, make his own decisions, do whatever he wants.

So, tonight, he decided to go to his best friend’s, Kai, house. He had enough from everyone treating him like a baby.

Chanyeol got tired from all the running, and thanked God when he spotted a dark alley in his eye corner. Seemed like a good place to hide in.

He ran to it, but he could still hear the man’s footsteps chasing behind him. He was running out of ideas, out of ways to ditch his overbearing butler, until he saw a guy walking alone.

Chanyeol was desperate to get rid of them, so without much thinking, he ran to the boy, catching him off guard when he took a hold of his shoulders and pushed him against the wall. The next thing he knew, he’s kissing the boy. He really didn’t know why, but he did. He thought that maybe his workers wouldn’t realize it was him.

After a while he could feel the guy trying to push him off; of course he would. Any sane person would try to push away a creep attempting to randomly kiss them at 2am in a dark alleyway. Chanyeol now saw how bad this made him look.

Still, he didn’t want to go home.

“Please, stay still,” Chanyeol breathed. Kissing the smaller boy didn’t help him at all after all that running, it made him more and more breathless.

The boy stopped squirming and Chanyeol could feel that he was looking at him. It was really dark; he couldn’t see anything apart from the guy’s shiny eyes and he must say it was the most beautiful pair of eyes he had ever seen.

Ugh, not now, Chanyeol! Focus!

Again he could hear the men getting closer.

“I’m sure I saw him walking over here.” Chanyeol heard one of his workers say.

“,” He mumbled. He looked at the boy once more and without realization nor hesitation, he dipped his head.

The guy attempted to push him again, but this time, Chanyeol captured both of his hands, letting them rest on his chest. He had to get his point across to the boy somehow that he needed his help. Sure, he could’ve asked, but that always seems creepy and Chanyeol didn’t think of asking until just now.

The forceful hold must’ve worked because he felt the boy slightly ease into him.

Mr. Choi and the other men got to the place where he was hiding. Chanyeol tried to hide his face by angling his head awkwardly, and as he did so, another bright idea popped into his head.

A make out.

He the shorter boy’s lips, but to no avail, the other only squirmed uncomfortably. He tried again, but the boy didn’t budge. The men moved closer to them and there was no time. Chanyeol bit and pulled on the other boy’s lip, wanting access to his mouth. He smaller male emitted a soft gasp. Chanyeol slid his tongue into the smaller’s mouth when his lips parted, turning his face to the other side.

The boy was severally inexperienced, but Chanyeol rolled with it. He dominated the kiss easily and inwardly prayed he wasn’t too late.

“He is not here!” One of them said.

“Yeah, only some teenagers making out.” Another snorted.

“He must’ve went another way, let’s go!” Mr. Choi yelled, walking out of the dark alley.

As soon as the footsteps were gone, Chanyeol let out a sigh of relief, breaking the kiss off immediately and ran to the opposite side, afraid they could come back. He didn’t care the slightest bit as to what he did to the poor guy.

 


 

First chapter is out!~~~

I know it’s kind of late, everytime I sit on my laptop to write something happen and mostly it’s my family wanting to talk to me in skype *since I moved to another country to study* and I am now in college!! Let me tell you, it’s not easy -_- but it’s fun lol

Anyyyyway! i finally was able to sit and write the first chappi, sooooo Tell me what do you think? I really want to know!!

byebye

 

ps, already 11 subbies and 2 votes????? i lovvvvve you guyys!! lemme hug you all

 

edited 23 – 03  – 16