Trapped 1/3

Life tales

Feet tucked under her chin and her arm squeezed close to her body, the only form of dignity left was the covered blanket that shielded her from the eyes of disgrace, shame and humilation. What's worse was her aching arm dangling from the head of the bed was just the reminder of what she wanted to forget and avoid.

However, she knew it was impossible, there was no way she could get away from it, not when he attends to her every single needs, from clothes to lingerie to her daily neccessities and even her monthly needs. She used to wonder how he managed to get all those without raising suspicions or getting weird stares from others. However, she concluded that she did not want to know, not when she herself was stuck in such a situation. He either could not be bothered or was used to it. She ended the lingering argument. All she wanted to do was to get out from her current hell hole, a dark pitch-black pit that never seemed to be ending.

Looking at the cuffs above her head, she knew it was almost impossible to get out. Even if she could get out of it, she would not be able to get out from the confinements of the locked door leading to the main part of the house. Even if she could, how was she supposed to get out of the main door, the gate and lastly the gate of the fence that shutted her out from the rest of the world, keeping her hidden from the public eye?

Well, let's say she was able to get out of the fence of the prison-like house, where would she go? She had no one, no family, no friends... Friends. The word sent a pang right to the depth of her heart. She wondered if her friend still remembered her, still cared for her, still loved her. She wondered if her friend have noticed she was missing and was looking for her, but conclusion was, she had no idea. They basically had not contacted ever since she was abducted. No one... She laughed bitterly at her thought. No one to even miss her if she was gone.

---

Hopes diminished and despair settled in, feasting on every available negative thought. 6 months. She had gone through 6 months. 6 months without leaving the confinements of her room, 6 months without any news from the world. The only connection that kept her sane was the window right beside her bed where she could look out and reminisced the time she was free, skipping down the streets like every other kid she saw. However, the only privledge was taken away when he decided to have the window boarded up, leaving her in the stuffy room. It was like a nightmare to her everyday to see him get home from work. Everyday she wished she would wake up from the nightmare, but everyday the faith in escaping dimished and soon was gone.

---

Feet tucked in close to her chin and her body snuggled as close as she could against the wall as though it provided a protective shield for her. Everything was the same from 3 year ago. The only difference, she had blossomed into a mature young woman, prettier and more beautiful than ever. Her body had blossomed, her curves showing in the right place. She was what all men desired and what all woman wished, but not for her. She did rather she was an ugly old woman, if it meant she was able to get out of the pit-hole, to freedom, to her future.

Her hand still cuffed above her head, her eyes staring out blankly and lifeless. As much as she wanted to cry in frustration and despair, her tears had dried up along the months since her capture. Hope was gone, there was nothing left for her to keep her faith in. Many times she wanted to die, just leave this hateful and unfair world behind, but how could she, when her moving perimeter was simply the radius of one arm?

She gave up. The only thing she wanted now was to nurse her wounded heart and body as well as trying to settle herself comfortably to get some sleep before the next session begins, which would be in a few hours. However, her body hurt with every movement she made, her legs ache from the beatings she received and her bottom hurt from the multiple forceful penetration. This was her, her day and most probably her life. She was going to live like that for the next 24 hours, the next year or probably the rest of her life if he decided to keep her locked in.

She had everything that everyone desired and wished for, but yet the only thing she wanted was what everyone else outside her world had - freedom.

~~~

Night falls and the door creaked open. Her body stiffened up when she sensed a presence in the room. A presence that changed her life so drastically, a presence that she feared, a presence that she would remembered all her life despite her wants to forget.

"Taeyeon..." A deep low voice drawled. "I know you are awake. I saw you flinching when I opened the door."

Taeyeon kept her eyes shut, refusing to acknowledge the intruder. Biting down on her lips, she willed herself not to gaspe as cold air settled on her body and a lone finger travelled down the length of her form.

"Taeyeon..." The voice continued to drawl on, but Taeyeon was resistant. She did not want to give in, she could not, not when she was so sensitive, but she could not, he knew what made her ticked, what would make her succumb to his erted desire.

For months she had wondered. What was good about her that he wanted her this much? Her personality? Her looks? Or was it her body? She was a nobody, all she had then were her books and nerdy specs, so why did he give up all the riches and wealth? She did not know and did not want to know.

Legs pulled apart and stretched open, hands grabbed her face roughly and forced her to look at him, a clothed body leant down to her. Breath tickled her face but she still kept her eyes closed. She was not giving in, he could have his way with her, but no way she was not going to give in willingly.

"Taeyeon... It had been 3 years. Why are you still like that?" Soft whispers tickled her earlobe as teeth nibbled on them. Sensation coursed through her body as she willed herself not to respond. How could she, when that was all he had been doing to her for 3 years? He knew every single part of her body, had tasted her, touched her. He knew everything about her. She was exposed, bare underneath, inside and out.

"Taeyeon..."

Forcing her teeth clenched, she knew it was sooner or later he would snap as usual. He would force himself on her, not taking into consideration whether she was hurt or sensitive. After all, she was captive and he, master.

~~~

Legs wide open, teeth clenched, hands cuffed, sweat glistened, bottom sore, that was all she felt. Once again, she had hit his buttons by not responding and now, she was paying for it.

Moans filled the air as he ed roughly into her, not minding the writhing woman underneath him. Pleasure pulsed through his body and lust took over. With every , he felt her tightening around him. He loved it, loved the fact that she could still pleasure him despite having her fulfill his lust every day. It was as though he was addicted, addicted to how she felt around him, how she tasted, how she looked. It was only her who was able to give him the much needed comfort when everyone crushed and stepped on him, when the whole world despise him.

---

Smoothing out her messy locks, he stared at her. Her once cute features had matured into womanly ones and her skin still as soft despite the lack of sunlight. He knew it was wrong, immoral, unethical of him to confine her to the room when she should be running around freely, working hard in her career or even dating. Yet, she was stuck to the 4 walls around her, her wrist locked to her bed head restricting any movement and her body to be used reluctantly at his own will and disposal.

He knew she wanted to be free, to escape, and he also knew he definitely would not be able to bear the pain if she ever did. It was not supposed to be like that. They were not supposed to go to this far, this extent. He was her friend, somebody whom she could trust whenever she needed a listening ear. If only she did not...

Break his heart...

-TBC-