Scribble

Life tales
 

It was wrong. She knew it was wrong, yet she continued on. There was no place and time for regrets. There was no way she could back out, not when she was so close. She had to push on, showcasing the best that she had. Refusing to let the fears and dangers in front daunt her, she pushed on, against the protests. Among them were her sisters. Her 8 sisters whom she had grown to love more than she had ever thought. Her 8 sisters whom she had never regret befriending despite all the quarrels and fights they had gone through. Her 8 sisters whom she would willingly lay her life down for.

Turning back, she stared at them, etching each of their faces in her mind. Whether or not she would come back safe and sound, or whether she could be carried out, or whether she would even return home was a question that nobody, not even she could answer. All she could was to stare, taking in the tears in their eyes, the quivering of their lips, the worry on their faces, the frowns on their foreheads, the tight clutching of hands together, the clenched of fists, the weak yet comforting embrace, the tears that cascaded down their cheeks, the puffiness of their eyes, the sniff of their noses, the biting of their lips, the solemn gaze of their eyes, the jerking of their bodies as they cried.

She turned around, unable to take the sight of her crying sisters anymore. She knew they were unhappy, disappointed, angry, sadden, upset, dismay, raging with her decision, but she also knew they were more frustrated with themselves for being unable to change her mind. It had been a futile attempt. She had made up her mind long before and had steeled herself against the invasive and persuasive methods that her sisters had used. Taeyeon had kept quiet without saying much, but her expression told about her worry and unwillingness. Jessica had shut the door of her room for days, only to emerge with red, puffy eyes and poorly wiped tear-stained face. Sunny had tried to put on a brave front, smiling and accepting the decision but those smiles never reached her eyes. Tiffany had hugged her tightly, wailing and begging her to stay. Hyoyeon had spent all her time alone in the dance studio, blasting loud club music and dancing her heart out, but would always ended up crying her heart out, her cries deafened by the loud drumming. Yuri had stared at her repetitively, fuming through her nose and sighing while scribbling in her diary. Sooyoung had buried her head in her assignments, writing and scribbling frantically on her notebook, only to crush it and throw it away. Yoona had immersed herself in acting for a melodrama that she won heaps of praises for her realistic acting, but little did they know.

Hardening her heart, she pushed the image of her crying sisters to the back of her mind. She was going to win this and come back alive and unscathed. She was going to prove that she, as the youngest member, was able to contribute to the team and not just leech off her older sisters. She was going to prove that her team was still the top, the best of the best, a wall so high that no one else could even touch them, much less climb over. If she, as the youngest member could do it, her sisters would definitely be able to do it ten times better, no, a hundred times, a thousand, a million, a zillion times better. She was going to prove it to them, no matter what it takes. Now, it was her turn to protect her group.

 

A/N: sorry, for those who expected it to be a story. It's not. Well, at least not yet. I'm thinking of the plot as for now, so maybe take it as a teaser for now. I am sure you can guess who the main character will be. These words just came out to me after reading the 'news' of the girls' so-called crisis, which turns out to be fans leaving fandom because of dating... Dating is not a crisis, it's just part of life that people go through no matter who you are, an ordinary person, a minister in the politics or a celebrity. If anything, its the lax attitude of SM that are pushing the girls down. (I kinda like the songs. but promotion and packaging is important no matter how good or bad the songs may be. A bad song can become WOW with good promotion and a good song can become unpopular with bad promotion.) Surprisingly I took the news pretty well when the dating news came out, 2 of them in a day among which 1 of them is my bias... But still, it's their private life, so for people are leaving the fandom, tsk... Come'on you can't expect them to stay single forever and what, be gays with each other -.- In that case, idols are not going to get married then, then poor SK would lack of babies coz there's a population of idols who are not going to get married. And if they are not going to get married, who wants to be your idol then? Be rational, dating and marrige is just part and parcel of life. *Just saying* :D

A/N 2: I was concentrating on my new longer fiction which resulted in kind of a writer's block, so it might take a while and occasional posting. See ya :D

Till next time...