= START OF GUESSING GAME =

B-L-A-C-K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“ Chae…”

 

She called my name and I looked up to her. She was looking up in the sky. She’s thinking deeply, I guess.

 

Unnie was always jolly but when she gets serious, you’ll definitely be serious too. She was one of my friends who I always listen to when she say something about me. It’s not because she is just older than me but also she’s speak with sense. People think she’s too playful but no, when you get to know the real her, you’ll understand her, That behind those playful acts she always do in talk shows, she is someone you can lean on, someone who can listen to your problem and can give you advice when you need it the most. She never forgets I saw it through the years. She still goes back to that place where everything started. Maybe that is one of the reasons why I don’t feel any bitterness even though she had a relationship with Jiyong.

 

“Neh Dara unnie?”

 

“Chae..You must stop thinking about him”

 

She said calmly. She was so calm while my heart beats so loud.

 

“I know why you are here Chae, You are running.  Running away from him, But Chae, how many times have you done this? Back then, when we were together, you also ran away. I hate seeing you like this Chae. You don’t deserve any s Jiyong gave you and is giving you. However, the problem with you is you just receive whatever he is giving you. It’s the amount of love you have for him that makes you numb and idiot and no one can help you get out of that place Chae. It’s only you and yourself who can help yourself.

 

“I cannot tell you to stop loving him because I know you can’t, But Chae please, at least stop thinking about him! That way, at least, you’re helping yourself. Help yourself Chae because no one can do it except you.”

 

“Unnie, why did you break up?”

 

I asked her. It’s a kind of question I really want to ask. When they were together back in 2009, I was really envious of her. That was also the reason why I stayed in the dorms most of the time because I don’t want to hang out with them. When I see them together, it literally breaks my heart. But I have to keep it all myself. It was never her fault if he loved her. It was not her fault if he chose her.  They were a cute couple back then, I have to admit that. I have accepted that they will last forever until the one night Dara unnie came home crying. She said that he broke up with Jiyong oppa but she never told us the reason why.

 

It was difficult back then because I have to be with her, and comfort her while Jiyong oppa always call me, asking me to accompany him because he’s lonely. Being friends with the two lovers who just separated was the hardest task a friend would do. What more if you secretly love the other person right? I didn’t ask Jiyong oppa why they broke up too... I mean, it was their business. Don’t get me wrong, I was not celebrating back then when they broke up. Honestly, I wished they never broke up because if they weren’t, Jiyong oppa would not be crazy with Kiko today. 

 

“Uhmmm.. Haven’t I told you?”

 

“No unnie. You haven’t.”

 

“Can I ask you something then before I answer your question?”

 

I nodded my head and looked at her.

 

“Why you didn’t tell me that you love Jiyong back then Rinnie?”

 

I was shocked. I know that my members noticed the closeness between the two us. But I never thought that they see me loving him more than a brothers back then. But since she asked me this question, I think I don’t need to hide anything from them anymore.

 

“It was not important unnie. You loved each other back then and I don’t want to trouble the both of you because of my feelings.”

 

“What do you think Jiyong will do if he knew what you felt for him?”

 

“Nothing. Oppa loved unnie you unnie. Oppa will not look at me the way he looked at you.”

 

“You think so?”

 

“Uhmm.”

 

She smiled at me and I waited for what will she say next.

 

 

“The reason why I broke up with Jiyong was not because of Kiko or the issue.”

 

 

 

 

“It’s because,

 

 

 

 

 no matter what I do,

 

 

 

 

 

 

I cannot complete Jiyong the way that woman can.”

 

 

 

 

‘What do you mean by that unnie? Who’s woman?”

 

“That woman can only complete Jiyong by her mere existence and I realize that while I’m with him. I’m sorry Chae if I hurt you back then. I really didn’t mean to. When I realized that Jiyong will not be happy the same way that he will be happy with that woman, I let him go. I stopped being selfish because I know they deserve to be together. They fit each other well.”

 

I nodded my head as I listen to her words.

 

“Rinnie…”

 

 

 

She called me that made me look at her. She was looking at me intently.

 

 

 

 

“What will you do if that woman is you?”

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

“I want Chaerin to sing R.O.D with me.”

 

 

The CEO was surprised with his statement. He never expected that he will make such request. Well, it was not a request but a statement. He looked at him and sighed. He knows that he will just insist what he wants, but he needs to try and make him realize that Chaerin is not here and it’s all because of him.

 

 

“That will not do. Chaerin is not here. You know that very well.”

 

“Then, ask her to come home. What was she doing in New York anyway? Taking pictures with different people? Does she even know those people? Tell her to come home. I need her here. “

 

 

The CEO massages his temple.  He know that he will be persistent on this but that cannot happen. Chaerin was still trying to heal her heart beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter