=UNTITLED=

B-L-A-C-K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Happy New Year baby”

 

 

“Happy New Year opppa”

 

 

“I really wished you’re here or I’m there with you celebrating the New Year together like we just did last year in London.”

 

 

That was right. We celebrated the New Year last year together. I was really flabbergasted when I saw him standing outside my apartment that day. He was standing there while smiling at me. It was the same day when he told me he doesn’t want me out of his sight and I’m special to him. He stayed there with me. He spent time with my family, trying to get know them  better. I was really pleased by him at those times. But I was still wondering, why he followed me here all the way from Korea. When I asked him, he just answered me “because I want to start the New Year with you”.

 

 

 I couldn’t believe it at first and when he really stayed there with me and we went back to Korea together, I had believed that he really wanted to be with me. So, therefore, I didn’t hold myself from there. I showed him how I loved being with him. I treated him special and sweetly. I act like a girlfriend though I know I’m not. However, that didn’t last long because Kiko went back in Korea to see him again. Kiko. It has been three years since they have been together as in together. She can proudly proclaim that Jiyong is hers because he really is hers while those times I’m with him were only stolen moments. Would this year changed? Would he be mine this years? Mine meaning solely mine? Mine and mine only? Not shared. Not stolen.

 

 

“hello baby? Are you still there?”

 

 

I heard him and I was back to reality and stopped reminiscing.

 

 

“Yes, oppa. I’m still here”

 

 

“I thought you hang up on me. Anyway, how’s your performance in Arirang?”

 

 

“It was okay. There were a lot of people.”

 

 

“Did you meet some of your fan boys there Chaerin ah?”

 

 

I sighed; his voice was telling me not to say anything that will make him mad. I know how he is when it comes to those fan boys. He becomes rude to them and that was not really good for his image. He can smile at them definitely especially when the camera is there but off stage, he will not even glance at those poor boys. He was possessive, but I like it. :D

 

 

“No oppa, there were no fan boys there.”

 

 

“Really?  Why I’m having a hard time to believe that baby huh?”

 

 

“Really oppa, there was no one.”

 

 

“Arasoo.. I believe you.”

 

 

Then there was silence. It seemed like none of us want to talk. We just want to feel the presence of each other despite how far we are to each other.  After a few minutes, he talked again.

 

 

“I really miss you baby.”

 

 

“I miss you too oppa. Don’t worry; I’ll be waiting for you.”

 

 

“Can’t you just fly here?”

 

 

“Oppa…”

 

 

“I’m sorry. Don’t worry, after I settle things and arrange some songs with Diplo, I will come back immediately.”

 

 

“I know oppa. I’ll be waiting.”

 

 

“What present do you want? I will buy it for you.”

 

 

“Hmmm”

 

 

“Hmmmm? What do you want baby?”

 

 

“Nothing oppa, Just be safe and please behave.”

 

 

I was surprised when I blurted that out. It was not my personality to stop him from anything. However, the feeling that I’m feeling inside and knowing how many girls like to be with him made me like this.  I sighed. I’m beginning to act pathetic.

 

 

“Behave? But I’m a good boy.”

 

 

“Yah right oppa.”

 

 

“and what do you mean by that huh?”

 

 

“Nothing oppa..”

 

 

“Ji!! Sujin is here!”

 

 

I heard someone called him. Sujin? I creased my forehead and tried to remember where I heard that name. Who is that again? I tried to remember but my mind is not working at the moment, maybe I will remember it later.

 

 

“Baby?”

 

 

“hmm oppa?”

 

 

“I have to go.. I hate to end this because I want to be with you in welcoming the New year though we’re miles apart. But the boys keep on bugging me and, they will not…”

 

 

 

“it’s okay oppa. Be with them. I will just call you again when I reached home.”

 

 

“Promise?”

 

 

“Yes. I promise.”
 

 

“Arassoo”

 

 

“Okay. Bye oppa.. “

 

 

I was about to hang up on him when he called my name slowly and softly.

 

 

“Chaerin –ah”

 

 

“Neh oppa?”

 

 

“I….I…lo…”

 

 

My heart went on panic. Is he going to say those words now? Am I prepared for this? I waited for him to complete his sentence. It was obvious that he was nervous judging from his stuttering voice.

 

 

“Yes oppa? What is it?

 

 

“ I… I. I miss you. Happy New Year baby… wait for me okay?”

 

 

My heart suddenly slow down from its fast beating a while ago, my shoulder sunk but I tried to sound happy and not disappointed.

 

 

“Arasso oppa. Happy New Year Bye.”

 

 

I hang up after that and didn’t wait for him to say goodbye. It’s good while it last. I sighed but decided to suppress my mind from thinking too much. I don’t want to think, not now. I stood up few minutes later and went to my girls who are busy munching some foods. Hey! Give me some!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

“You know what; we should have stayed if you have any doubts.”

 

 

It was Harin driving her car as she fetched me in YG’s building. I was surprised when I saw here a while ago but I cannot deny that I’m happy because she’s here, welcoming another year with me. According to her, our parents sent her for me to have someone this New Year.  Hearing it make me missed my parents so much. I longed to see them but I cannot do anything since I have works to do.  Good thing they send Harin but this sister of my mine is giving me some words that I don’t understand. She was acting a little bit weird today and I just don’t get her.

 

 

“What are you saying?”

 

 

I just looked outside and watch the lights on the road that we’re passing by. I sighed deeply without me knowing. Harin took a glance at me while she was driving then, I heard her smirked.

 

 

“Well, isn’t obvious? You seemed restless since we left them. Are you thinking about him with those girls around him?”

 

 

The creased on my forehead deepened after hearing what she said.

 

 

“I don’t get you; If you want to say something, why don’t tell it to me directly?”

 

 

“Come on sis. Why you are hiding it from me well in fact, you’re telling everybody about it.”

 

 

“Tell you about what? Harin please, you are adding to the headache I’m having right now.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter