= WISHING =

B-L-A-C-K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Congratulations oppa… You’re really one of a kind.”

 

Winning four awards in one music show? Waahhh… Amazing. Only G dragon can do that. They almost kicked the show with their performance earlier on the stage, to think that it wasn’t a new song but it was the same song they sang last year but the effects on the crowd was really daebak!

 

“Congratulations too Chae for winning Best Dance Performance. Don’t you think its fate? I won in the same category too? We are really the king and queen. What do you think?”

 

He was all smiling at me and I gave him a smirk. I know he’s only teasing me.

 

“Yah, what’s with that? Aren’t you happy that we won the same award?”

 

I raised my eyebrow at him, warning him to stop teasing me but he just kept on doing that. Well, two can play this game. I smirked at him while holding my drink. I glanced at my unnies on the dance floor. They were not dancing actually, only taking picture. Then I saw Lee Hyori unnie with Bom unnie. They were taking pictures together. I guess this is my chance to too.

 

 

“Hmm... I think the Best Female and Best Male Artist fit well together.  I heard that the Best Male Artist has a long time crush with best female artist, have you heard about that?”

 

“So, how did you feel when Hyori unnie dance for you huh oppa? Did your feeling comeback?”

 

I smiled widely at him, trying to provoke him as much as he can. He looked at me with amazement as he heard those words from me. Seconds later, he smile back at me and leaned to me closer.

 

“What? You know oppa you should move on… It’s been a lon--”

 

“Chaerin-ah, are you jealous?”

 

Wide eyed, I turned at him instantly. How could he say that? Was I ob.—

 

“Why? Were you jealous that I didn’t dance with you a while ago huh?”

 

He whispered in my ears which sent goose bumps all over my body. I was about to move away when he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him.

 

“Why are you running away huh baby girl? Come on admit it. You’re jealous aren’t you?”

 

I pulled myself back and collect my thought quickly. Quick Chaerin!! Say something!!But I guess, my brain is not working right now having him this close to me. His one arm is wrapped around my waist while the other one is holding my hand as if not letting me go. How can I think if I just want to close my eyes and rest my head to his chest?

 

 

“So, you seemed so comfortable in my arms huh?”

 

I heard him say and that made me blush and I stood up immediately only to be pulled back on my seat, no on his lap.

 

“Answer me first baby and then I will decide if I let you go.”

 

“Oppa…”

 

I looked around and thanked God that they were busy partying. If someone sees us in this situation and will be reported to the president, we are dead. The president has already warned us about this kind of situation. I still remember how hard he scolded us when the video of me kissing him went viral. While the guy besides me just smiled at the president as if mocking him.

 

“Don’t worry about those cameras trying to catch us Chae. Focus on me, will you?”

 

“Oppa, let me go. I want to look for Minzy.  I cannot see her here.”

 

“Answer oppa first, were you jealous?”

 

“No. Why would I?”

 

There. I decided to tell a lie. Hoping and praying that he will buy that.  He pouted his lips and looked at me with his serious face.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yah. Why would I be jealous? I know that you really adore Hyori unnie and--- ”
 

 

“So, it’s okay with you if I dance with any girl?”

 

When did I say that?!! Of course not! But as a queen, a Denial queen you may take note, I denied my true feelings.

 

“Of course it’s your choice oppa. I don’t have any right to stop you from doing what you want.”

 

“Arasoo”

 

He nodded his head and purses his lips.  Seconds later, he stood up and left me sitting on the couch. My eyes followed him as he went to the dance floor and dance with some women there.

 

Seriously~~!??!!

 

He looked so cool dancing with those women on the dance floor. Meanwhile, I’m far to being cool while looking at him. Isn’t he too close with that girl? And why the fck that girl is clinging to his neck and he isn’t doing anything about it? My mouth dropped when he looked at my direction and winked at me after a few seconds. I clenched my fist when I saw him holding the woman’s waist and dancing seductively. My eye are turned into slits  and  I don’t care if I look like I’m ready to devour that girl he’s dancing with.

 

Then, suddenly an idea popped in my head. I smiled to myself and stood up to walk on the dance floor. He looked pretty surprise when I pierce into the people, ready to dance. I saw Seungri on the bar and he was alone. Payback time. I told you, two can play this game. I grabbed Suengri and walked him to the dance floor. He was kind of surprise but didn’t miss his chance.

 

“I knew it.  I know you like me too Chae.”

 

I smiled at him not because I agree with what he just said but I saw Jiyong’s expression. He was eyeing us using his hot stares but I didn’t budge. I let Seungri guide me on the dance floor. He was holding my hand and then the music changed to a sweet music.  So timing. Sweet music is equals to sweet dance of course.

 

I put my hands on Seungri shoulders but he holds it and placed it around his neck while his arms are surrounding my waist. He smiled at me mischievously and I smiled back at him playfully. Seconds later, I felt that we were swaying to the music. We were moving slowly in the music. As we turned around, I saw a furious Jiyong, standing few inches from us. He stopped dancing and he was looking at us as if ready to eat us alive. I ignored him and looked at the other way. A triumph smile curved my lips as I saw him fast approaching us. So who is jealous now huh?

 

I cannot help to smile to think that I won over him today. Seungri was telling me something that I don’t understand or I just don’t want to understand. I heard heavy steps walking towards us and I don’t need to see who it is.

 

“Can I dance with Chae now?”

 

Seungri didn’t let me go and I didn’t stop him too. I just let him dance with me.

 

“Hyung, I’m sorry but I think I cannot. Chaerin is enjoying here with me.”

 

I laughed a little with his confidence. Seungri, if you just know.

 

“Really?”

 

Jiyong asked his controlled voice so evident  to hide his annoyance.

 

“Yeah, is that right Chae?”

 

We stopped moving and for the first time, I looked at Jiyong since he came to disturb us. I gulped when I saw his expression. Seungri must be brave enough to answer back Jiyong in this state. He looked so furious and he is biting his lips hard trying to control himself.

 

“Are you really enjoying the dance Chae?”

 

He asked me, looking at me intensely. I cannot answer because I’m afraid to give a wrong answer. When I’m about to answer, he grabbed me and took me away from Seungri. I was surprised in his sudden action, making me muted. Seungri was shouting on the dance floor, asking Jiyong where we are going. Suddenly, I regretted my actions. I shouldn’t push his buttons but hey, he started it first.

 

“Oppa, where are you taking me?”

 

He didn’t answer me and continue to grab me harshly. People were actually looking at us as we passed them by.

 

“Oppa, they are looking at us, we are making a scene already.”

 

I saw Minzy, Bom and Dara unnie looking as us worriedly. Youngbae oppa tried to call Jiyong but he didn’t even look at him. Top oppa was smiling widely at me while drinking his wine. I almost tripped many times as he walked so fast, not caring if I’m okay behind me or not, good thing that he was holding my hand tightly.

 

We reached the restroom and he closed the door harshly.

 

“Oppa…”

 

He sighed exasperatedly, while massaging his forehead. Seconds later, he faced me and I was a taken back by his action, making me nervous. His face was so close to mine and I can feel his breath brushing my face.

 

“What the hell are you thinking dancing with Seungri like that huh? Don’t you know that he has been lusting for you for many years now huh? How could you dance that close to him like that huh? Whatt??  Are you giving him hints? Why? Do you also like him huh?”

 

“How could you cling to his neck like that and how could you let him hold you? Huh?  Next time I’ll see you dance to anyone that close Chaerin Lee, I will make sure that he will never dance again with anyone. Do you understand me huh Lee Chaerin?”

 

I didn’t understand all the things that he told me for my pounding heart is making me deaf. I was looking at his lips which move every time he opens his mouth. I closed my eyes tightly and prayed to God to give me self control to put my lips to his. I was saying my prayer when I felt his lips on mine. Am I dreaming? But I can really feel it. I opened my eyes slowly and I have confirmed that it was not a dream. He was really kissing me with his eyes close.  Though surprised, I didn’t stop him and just let him kissed me. I closed my eyes to delight in the moment. He nipped on my lower lips and I heard my moan afterwards. He grabbed the opportunity to let his tongue passed and enters my mouth to give me a feeling of euphoria. When he stopped kissing me, I opened my eyes and I saw him looking at me closely.

 

“Why are you crying baby?”

 

He whispered and I felt his hands wiping tears on my face. So, I’m really crying. I gave him my best smile and sniff a little while shaking my head.

 

“N-Nothing o-oppa”

 

But the tears keep on falling. I continuously shook my head while he cupped my face gently and wiping each drop of my tears.

 

“Don’t cry baby…”

 

 And he claimed my lips again and I indulge myself in that kiss once more. This time, it’s not only him kissing me but I’m answering his kisses too, answering and pouring out my feelings for this man holding me tightly. When we need to catch our breath, he locked me in his arms and I hugged him back.

 

"I don't want anybody touching you. Promise me baby that you will not allow anyone to be that close to you again. I'm going crazy if that happens again baby… Promise me Chae. I will be the only to touch and kiss you like this... Promise me baby...promise me…”

 

I nodded my head as if I was under his magic spell who willingly obeys without any questions. He hugged me tight and I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter