= TRYING =

B-L-A-C-K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two weeks…

 

 

It has been two weeks since that talk happened. Two weeks has passed but I can still see the way he looked that day. Disappointed, hurt and sadness was written on his face that day. I can still hear his voice, his endless why and tell me what’s wrong, even his sorry was still lingering in my ears. But what really stayed and hunted me whenever I go was when he said…

 

 

 

“If that’s what you want…”

 

 

It was as if he as giving up on me, on us and that hurt me so much. Knowing that he easily agreed to stop what we were having. Those words and numerous thoughts made me cry each lonely night.

 

 

One week…

 

 

One week that we are far away from each other. One week of not seeing him. I don’t know if God is helping me to mend my heart or He just want me to realize how much I love that man. Because this two weeks that we are not talking to each other and one week of not seeing him in the building makes me realize how much I love him. How much I longed for him. How much I wanted to be with him.

 

 

But that can never happen. I know I should have just buried my hopes long time ago but my stubborn heart doesn’t want to. Maybe my stubborn heart is a masochist or it is me? Does it matter? I don’t think so.

 

 

I grabbed my phone and opened my instagram. Instagram. This is the only connection I have with him now. However, even this social networking site can hurt me badly. Seeing his post with all smiles on his face cut my heart multiple times because as if those pictures were telling me “I’m fine without you” . Seeing his picture in different places kept me wishing that I should have been there. I wish I was with him while walking on the street of Paris. I wished I was the reason behind those smiles he’s giving the camera. I wished that I was on his side, taking pictures and showing it to the world afterwards. But all those remain in my wish list. Anyway, what’s the sense of wishing of something that can never be done right? Chaerin Lee… You’re becoming impossible each and every day.

 

 

 

I sighed and decided to get up. I’m planning to sleep all day today since we don’t have any schedules. The unnies and Minzy has been bugging me go out but I declined politely.  I’m on my way to comfort room when I heard my doorbell rang. Visitors? But I’m not expecting anyone. Who might this be? Thinking who might the person is I walked towards my door to open it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

To say that I’m surprised that I saw him standing in my apartment door was understatement. This man was so busy so to see him in a daylight like this is really surprising. He has been busy doing his own music plus shooting of his new movies, not to mention the right and left endorsement he needs to attend to, plus the upcoming concert they will be doing soon.

 

 

"Oppa, what are you doing here?"

 

 

 

"I want to hang out. Come with me."

 

 

 

Did I hear it right? I was flabbergasted and in the process of comprehending what he just told me when he grabbed my right hand and pulled me to him.. He locked my door and pulled me towards the elevator.

 

 

As if my soul came back to me and I looked at him and hit him in his shoulder.

 

 

 

"Aissh!! Chaerin-ah, why are you hitting me?"

 

 

He asked while protecting himself from me. I stopped hitting him and entangled my arms around my chest while smirking at him.

 

 

"Yah! Why did you do that huh?"

 

 

"Serves you right Tabi oppa."

 

 

"Serves me right? Why?"

 

 

"Because you just barge in my apartment and grabbed me here."

 

 

"I told you I want to hang out."

 

 

"Yah right! But you could have asked the others. Why is it me that you're bugging?"

 

 

"Yah! Lee Chaerin, didn't you miss me? It’s been so long since we last hang out with each other."

 

 

"Yah right and who fault it is? You were so busy. Aren't you busy today?"

 

 

The elevator opened and we stepped out from it to go to his car. Of course we are going to use his car since he was the one invited me. Argh! I should be sleeping in my room now.

 

 

"I'm busy but I still have time you know, Hey, what's with the frowning face huh?"

 

 

"It’s because you disturb my sleep! I should be sleeping today and you just ring my doorbell as if there was an emergency!"

 

 

He opened his car door for me and pushes me inside. I waited for him to sit beside me in the driver seat.

 

 

"Sleeping? I think you are hibernating?"

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"You members told me that you've been sleeping a lot these days. Have you seen a mirror? Your face is already bloated so stop it."

 

 

Did he just insult me?

 

 

"Yah oppa!"

 

 

"Just joking Chae.. I just want you to get out from your room. You look pale. It's like the sun hasn't been shining on you. “

 

 

I folded my hands on my chest and just let him drive me to nowhere. I just let him be. Besides, he’s the one who drag me here right? I looked outside the window when he handed me something. Eyeglasses.

 

 

“Wear that. It’s the least thing you can wear today.”

 

 

I accepted it and took a glance at him. He was wearing a cap and eyeglasses too. Is this his disguise? But looking at him, I can easily tell that he’s still Top. Haisst.. This oppa really.

 

 

Ring  Ring Ring Ring  Ring Ring Ring

 

 

 I looked up to him to see him putting his earplug to answer his call. He just raised his eyebrow at me as if telling me it’s okay.

 

 

“Yobeseyo?”

 

 

He answered.

 

 

 

“Neh, hyung… Me? Ahhhh.. I’m on my way to my apartment. I just picked a friend and we will be going to my place. Why?”

 

 

 

What did he say? His place? He is planning to bring me to his place?

 

 

 

“Really? But that was not in my schedule.  I thought it’s my off today hyung.”

 

 

Looking outside, I have some idea what is happening. Well, as an artist, you cannot really tell when you are needed. Schedules? It can change any moment and you don’t have any choice but to follow it. I glanced at him and I can see the fold on his forehead. He does not like it. Whatever the other person that I guess his manager is telling him, he doesn’t like it. When I heard him sighed, I know that he has surrender.

 

 

“Arasso hyung. I will be there.”

 

 

He ended the call and turned to me. I looked at him and smile understandingly.

 

 

“Change of schedule?”

 

 

I asked him and he nodded his head to confirm it.

 

 

“I’m sorry Chae..”

 

 

 

“It’s okay oppa.  Maybe we can do it next time.”

 

 

I told him with a smile plastered on my fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter