= FEELINGS =

B-L-A-C-K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“I’m going there tomorrow.”

 

He told me. Here I am sipping my hot coffee here in another side of the world, looking at my window while talking to Top. He has been telling me about coming here in US to visit me but he never did. Well, that’s okay. I fully understand why. I heard they are busy with their comeback.

 

“Oppa…”

 

“No, Chae. I’m serious this time. I will be going there tomorrow. Promise.”

 

I smiled after hearing that. I imagine that he even raised his hand while saying the word Promise. This man really.

 

“hello?  Hello? Chae baby… are you still there? Hello”

 

“Yes. I’m still here oppa. Lucky you, I haven’t put down the phone.”

 

“What? What did you say? Are you going to hung up on me again? You brat girl! How could you do that to your oppa huh?”

 

“Oppa.. I told you. It wasn’t me. It was Soo hyuk. He was playing with you at that time.”

 

“Why is he playing with me? Are we playing?”

 

I can say that he’s irritated now as he said those words. He is really pissed off.

“No, oppa we are not playing.”

 

I answered back before he even throws other tantrums. My doorbell rang and I don’t need to peep in the hole to see who it is. I stood up from my couch and ran towards the door with my phone on my left hand. The caller kept on ranting. I opened the door and I guessed it right. This man has been bugging me for one week now.

 

“Hyuk”

 

I said and he smiles brightly at me as if he doesn’t know that he is disturbing my peaceful time. Oh. Erase that. It’s not peaceful because I was talking to a bingu oppa.

 

“Hyuk? Really? Soohyuk is there again?! Yeah Chaerin-ah! Soo hyuk is there again?”

 

His voice can be heard clearly. No need to put him on a loudspeaker.

 

“Is it Tabi?”

 

I nod at him as he comfortably enters my unit. He put the pot of flowers on the table.

 

“Yah! It’s me… Yah you Lee Soohyuk! Chae baby, give him the phone. I want to talk to him.”

 

I gave the phone to him and arranged the things he put on the table. I opened the paper bags and I smile as he went shopping for grocery this time.

 

“What is it Seunghyun? You know, you’re disturbing us. Chaerin will just call you back again okay? Bye. Tsk tsk.. He is really  bingu man. What do you think Chae?”

 

“Oh my, did you hung up on him?”

 

“Yes. Why?”

 

“Top will really kill you. This is the second time you hang up on him”

 

He just shrugged his shoulder as if telling me he doesn’t care.

 

 “So do you like the flowers?”

 

He went near me as I put the pot near the window where his other flowers are place.

 

“Hyuk, seriously. Look at these flowers. Are you planning on creating a garden in my unit?”

 

“Why not? They are fresh and smell good just like how you look today.”

 

“As if. Fresh your face!”

 

He laughed as he lean on my windows while I busy myself putting his groceries on the fridge.

 

“Thanks for this by the way. You went grocery early huh.?”

“Well, that’s because I can’t sleep last night?”

 

“Why is that?”

 

“I can’t stop thinking about you Chae. You occupied my mind all night. Ouch! Why did you do that?”

 

He rubs his face and bite the carrot I threw at him. This man really!

 

“Tell me, who is it?”

 

I finished arranging the groceries and I’m walking towards the couch to continue sipping my cold coffee and flip the magazine I was looking at a while ago.

 

“Who is it who?”

 

“The girl you’re dating. Who is it now?”

 

“I’m not dating any girl Chaerin.”

 

“Then why are practicing with me?”

 

“Practicing  what?”

 

“Tsk! I don’t know you Soohyuk.”

“Let’s go out Chae. I heard they have this new opened Korean restaurant not so far from here.”

 

“I don’t want to. If you want, you can go. Leave me here and let me take my peaceful time.”

 

“Peaceful time huh.”

 

He stood up and went near me and to my surprise; he held my legs and pull me out of the couch.

 

“Yah!! Lee Soohyuk, what are you doing?”

 

He wrapped his arms around me and attempted to lift me up but I fought him, kicking my legs and flailing my arms wildly so he would release him. But I don’t know how he was able to carry me now in his arms and he’s walking towards my bedroom. I continued screaming but he just laughed at me. When we reached my bedroom, he put me down on my bed gently and walked towards my closet to pick out some clothes then return to me and hand me the clothes he chose for me to wear.

 

“Change now oka?  Because I will not let you have your peaceful time alone Chae. You can have it even when we’re together, arasso?? I will just make you some sandwich outside because I know you haven’t eaten yet. You just have some coffee right?

 

My bed slightly bounces

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter