= FACE OFF =

B-L-A-C-K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The family was already wild when we arrived. I saw Bom and Dara unnie enjoying chit chatting with Lydia and Crazy dancers. Bom unnie waved at me and signaled me to come over them. I nod my head at her and she continued talking with the dancers.  Across their table was the bar wherein Teddy oppa, Taeyang, Top and Kush who were enjoying their drinks. Teddy oppa raised his glass to greet me and just like what I did a while ago, I nod my head to him. Some of the Nuthang were also here enjoying the dance floor, battling with Seungri and High Tech. I smiled to myself as I see our family and friends happy celebrating with him. I looked back at him who was staring at me since we arrived.

 

“They are happy for you oppa! Once again, congratulations!”

 

I smiled at him and raise my hands to cheer him up. He just smiled at me and we walked towards the dance floor to greet the others. He grabbed my hand as we were talking telling me to hold him because the dancers as well as the Nuthang might steal me from him. Without any questions, I agreed with him. I will not deny the happiness that I’m feeling right now, not only for him but also for myself. He has been doing things since this day has begun and my little heart rejoiced for the act that he has been showing me.

 

 We were walking towards Teddy oppa when suddenly someone bumped me strongly.  It was strong enough that made our hands released from each other’s hold and my shoulder to be in pain. Jiyong oppa looked back at me to check me out when we were surprised by the woman who was standing between us.

 

“Kiko…”

 

“Oh, Chae!! I’m so sorry.  I didn’t know it was you!! Did I hurt you?”

 

I don’t want to think that she was being sarcastic as she said those words while touching my shoulder. She keeps on apologizing at me while I was just staring at her, cannot believe that the time with the man I love is over now since this woman is here now. Why the time flies so fast? I asked myself.

 

Jiyong oppa came up to me to check me out when Kiko suddenly fell into his arms. It was good for her that he was quick to catch her or else she’ll end up on the floor. Kiko might drink a lot since the party started. Her face was already red and she stand straight plus the fact that she fell to Jiyong’s oppa arms just confirmed that she was already drunk.

 

“Kiko. Why did you drink so much?”

 

I heard Jiyong worriedly asked her. I looked at them and I cannot help to feel sting in my heart as I saw her lying on her arms as if she belonged there.

 

“It’s because I miss you so much but you were not here! Where have you been darling huh? Didn’t you miss me?”

 

“I was out. You told me that you cannot go, then why are you here?”

 

“I want to surprise you.”

 

 She said sweetly to him. Kiko was trying to get up but fell again, this time, her arms encircling his neck. What a beautiful sight, I smiled bitterly to myself. She looked up at him and touched his face.

 

“But I was the one who was surprised. You weren’t here. I was waiting for you honey, where have you been? Hmmm...”

 

He looked at me and I don’t know if he was asking me not to tell to Kiko that we went out. I can sense that he doesn’t want Kiko to know that we had dinner.

 

“I heard that you had dinner with CL honey, is that true?”

 

So she knew. Was it the reason why she drowns herself to alcohol tonight?

 

 “Yeah... We had dinner together. You told me that you’re not coming, what…”

 

“Is that the reason why did you invite her for dinner? It should have been me right? If you just know I’m here. Right honey?”

 

There are little pins pricking at my heart when she said those words. Does she need to shove it to my face? I tried to smile and pretend that it was okay. Time’s up Lee Chaerin.  The real girlfriend was already here and you can go back to reality that the man you’ve been wanting for a long time was already taken and cannot be yours.

 

“Kiko…”

 

“Why? It’s true right, If you knew I was here, you’d asked me to celebrate the success of your concert with you? But since you thought I was not here, you asked the CL who’s always behind you.”

 

“Stop it Kiko. You’re drunk already. What the hell, why did you drink too much?”

 

“Why? What I said was true! CL was always behind you, waiting for you. Right CL?”

 

She turned to face me. It was obvious that she’s jealous and she didn’t like the idea of us eating dinner together. Her expressions says it all, with the smirk on her face to her high eyebrows.

 

“I’m right. Right CL? You’re always waiting for Jiyong. Well, wait all you want…”

 

“Kiko! I told you to stop it!”

 

I looked at Bom unnie’s group and they were also looking at us too. It seems like they were observing us from their seats. Dara unnie asked me if everything is okay and I just nod my head. I decided to come to them to avoid Kiko’s peevishness. However, the girl doesn’t want to stop as she grabbed my left arm.

 

“Where are you going CL?”

 

“You’re drunk Kiko. Let Oppa take you first in one of the rooms.”

 

“I’m not drunk!  Don’t run away from this CL.”

 

“I’m not running away from anything Kiko. But it would be better if you talked to me when you’re sober and alcohol free, so you can think straight.”

 

I hold her hand and pushed it aside. I walked towards the group ignoring her calling my name. I sit next to Lydia who was eyeing me as if asking me if I’m okay. I shrugged my shoulder and ask for a drink.

 

“What happened back there?”

 

“She was drunk right?”

 

“Did she hurt you Rinnie?”

 

‘What did that girl tell you Rinnie?”

 

“Nothing. She’s only drunk. She will apologize to me when she gets sober.”

 

“I doubt about that Rinnie. She’s been pissed when she found that Jiyong was not here and even more pissed when she realized that you two were together. She grabbed a glass quickly and drunk it straight.”

 

Lydia warned me as she stated how Kiko was a while ago. I looked back to the spot I was in and regretted it immediately. Someone squeezed my heart hard when I saw them kissing each other right there at the spot I left them.

 

“Woah... GD was pretty brave today huh. Lucky for him, there’s no paparazzi here.”

 

Kush oppa said and sit besides Bom unnie. The boys joined our group as we watched the scene happening live there at the center of the dance floor featuring of course the man of the hour, the superstar,the golden boy and the man who I have been waiting for a long time. Kiko was right. I was just waiting. I have been waiting for too long. I’ve loved a man whom I don’t know if he can love me back. Too long but my heart doesn’t seems to be tired. I sighed to myself as I realized my situation.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

Top oppa asked me sincerely. I know that they saw what happened and as my oppas they were worried of course. I nod my head and smile at him. He asked me again to ensure that if I’m okay and I cling to his arms and leaned on it.

 

“I’m okay oppa. I promise. This is not the first time you know.”

 

That’s right. This is not the first time Kiko got jealous. We all witnessed it, whether it’s me, or to Dara unnie, to Bom unnie, to dancers and even to Jiyong’s fans. When I first met Kiko, I thought she’s not the jealous type since she knew very well that his boyfriend is a public figure and needs to interact with many people. But I was wrong, she’s very jealous. We all witness how she threw words to those girls who have been linked to Jiyong. When Kiko’s jealous, she’s gone mad and we as friends need to understand when she apologized. It’s not only for her but also for Jiyong.

 

“I know right. So aren’t you tired?”

 

Surprised, I looked at Top oppa when he said that. He was looking at me with his serious expression. When Kiko was throwing her tantrums a while ago and when I saw them kissing, I didn’t feel like crying, but now, as I look at Seunghyun oppa’s face, I tried my damn best to smile and control my tears from flowing. This is what I hate the most, people around me getting worried about me. I tried to keep my cool and drunk another shot.

 

“Yah, yah, Lee Chaerin.. You know you cannot do that.”

 

He grabbed the glass and he drunk it. I looked at him sharply and he just gave me what’s wrong with you look. I cuddled him more and got closer to him but he just messed with my hair then sighed afterwards.

 

“If you are tired, remember that Big oppa is here for you arasso? I will be your shelter or a shoulder for you to cry on.”

 

I was just listening to him, trying my damn best not to let a single tear dropped as he held my hand.

 

“Though…”

 

“You need to buy me ice cream.”

 

That makes me smile. Big oppa will sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter