= LET'S NOT FALL IN LOVE =

B-L-A-C-K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Have Jiyong already talked to you?”

 

 

Top asked her. They were waiting for their orders to be serve. She was surprised about the question and she doesn't know how to answer that.

 

 

“No oppa. Why?”

 

 

“Hmmm…really?  I thought he is going to talk to you.”

 

 

Top sighed and looked at Chaerin, examining her, making the woman in front of him a little uncomfortable.

 

 

“Ahmmm…actually…He tried...”

 

 

His eyebrows rose showing his confusion. He also crossed his arms on his chest, ready listen to what she is going to say.

 

 

“He tried... you mean to say?’

 

 

“He tried to talk to me.”

 

 

"And then… what happened?"

 

 

"I refuse to talk to him."

 

 

That put a smile on his face. He leaned his back on the chair as he waited for her next statement.

 

 

 

“I don’t know what to tell him.”

 

 

“How are you going to know if you didn’t give him a chance?”

 

 

“Exactly. I don’t know what he is going to tell me. What he is going to say. I don’t know what we are going to talk about. I don’t know oppa. When I saw his name on my phone calling me, all my hopes fired up and my heart celebrated a moment.”

 

 

“A moment?”

 

 

“Yes, a moment. Only a moment. Because my brain operated immediately and crushes the hope I had and reprimanded my heart for celebrating. My brain showed me what happened before; the things that may happen and may not happen if I grab my phone and answer his call.”

 

 

“But Chae... you must tell your brain that you will never know what may happen and what may not if you will just refuse all this.”

 

 

“Well oppa… i think my brain is just trying to be wise this time. Because in the past, my brain let my heart take over and look where it brought me.”

 

"Or maybe, I don't want to know. Maybe it's better this way."

 


"You think so. But I don't."

 

 

"Oppa..."

 


"But I will try to understand your decision butChaerin, please know that this will never end, your agony and all what ifs cannot be answered if you will continue avoiding him."

 

 

 

 

She knows it but she was just too afraid to hope again. She knew back then where should she stand but she still crossed the line. It was not his fault that she was hurting right now, it was her own. He made it clear before where can they can be...

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

That one night…

 

 

“I don’t want that kind of love. Or would you even call it love?

 

“A love that would end? No.. Please.. save it for other but not for me.”

 

“Chaerin, this is what I can offer you right now…

“This kind of relationship.... This kind of love…”

 

She looked at him with bitter eyes. She can’t believe what she is hearing now. She shook her head in denial and stood up, picked up her things and ready to leave him.

 

“Chaerin!! Chae!”

 

He ran and grabbed her and turned her to him. He tried hard to let her look at him, to his eyes so she can what is he feeling inside.

 

“Chae please listen to me…”

 

“I don’t want to!”

 

“Please, try to understand.”

 

She got her arm back and slapped his face.

 

“Understand? Do you know what you’re asking me?”

 

“You’re right. You’re a selfish bastard!”

 

“And what do you want?!!”

 

“ To tell you to keep this relationship? That this will last forever? You know that can’t happen.”

 

“And why not?”

 

“Chae, I just don’t want you to believe in happy ever after. It’s not true baby. It’s not.”

 

“And what is true? This short flings we that have? This is true? To enjoy the moment as long as it last and let’s just say goodbye whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter