= OFFICIAL =

B-L-A-C-K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up with a feeling that someone is looking at me. As I opened my eyes, I can feel the rays of sunlight coming from the windows. Despite of it, I tried to open my eyes again and I was right, someone is really looking at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

 

“Good morning”

 

I greeted him.

 

He leaned towards me and kissed me on the lips. I smiled on that kissed. What a good morning, a great morning indeed.

 

 

“Wonderful morning.”

 

 

I curled towards him and embrace him. He raised the comforter enough to cover our upper body and hugged me tightly.

 

 

“Do you know how many times I imagined this?

 Waking up with you in my arms, on my bed, with you and me cuddling each other.”

 

 

He said. I looked at him and smiled.

 

 

 “Do you know how many times I wished to wake up next to you?

 Not that you are drunk and you need someone to clean you up  or someone who will  soothe your back when you throw up.

 But to wake up one day like this.”

 

 

I moved towards him and lean myself on his chest.   

 

 

“Do you know how many times I wanted to call you and tell you how much I love you?”

 

 

He said.

 

 

“Do you know how many times I wanted to answer your call and tell you how much I miss you?”

 

 

I looked up to him to tell him.

 

 

“Do you know how many times I imagined you coming back for me and never leave my side?”

 

 

 

He said while playing with my hair with his fingers.

 

 

“Do you know how many times I wished that you would come and visit me,

Or better yet, pick me up and bring me home?”

 

 

I confessed.

 

 

 

“Do you know how much I wanted to pick you up in every party and stand with you all night?”

 

 

 

“But you are almost doing that right? You are always on my side whenever I am in the party.”

 

 

I . Well, that was kind of true since he was always present in every party and gathering I had attended. However, with different reasons and different approach.

 

 

 

“Well, that's right. I tried my best to be there to protect you from ugly barstards who's always lurking around you.”

 

 

 

“Yah! You are so mean oppa! They are not ugly!”

 

 

“Yah! Lee Chaerin! Are you taking their sides now?”

 

 

“Of course not oppa!”

 

 

“Then, why are you telling me that they are not ugly? Do you prefer them over me?”

 

 

“Oppa! I'm not saying that! Aisshhh!!”

 

 

I rose from the bed but I failed when he suddenly grabbed me and put me on the bed again. Minutes later, I found myself below the man I love.

 

 

“What are you saying? Those retards are not ugly huh? So, what now? Are they handsome huh baby?”

 

 

After saying those, he leaned down and kissed me on my neck. He was sniffing the crook of my neck.

 

 

“Oppa...”

 

 

I moaned as he kissed my neck. We were getting intimate and I feel hotter as minutes passed by. We were drowned on ourselves when suddenly we heard his passcode was being entered and someone entered his unit. We looked at each other and I pushed him on the side to get up.

 

 

“Ottokke??!

 Who might that be?

I thought this is unknown to everyone, except that girl is.. “

 

 

I looked at him sharply and it seemed like he was able to guess what was I am thinking.

 

 

“No babe.

 No one knows really.

 I swear.

Let's look together who is that intruder.”

 

 

He said and as if I was commanded by my officer, I followed him without thinking that I was wearing his shirt. We walked towards his living room and we saw a woman arranging some things on the table. The woman looked up to me and shouted when she saw me.

 

 

 

“Aaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

“Yah noona! Stop shouting!! “

 

 

 

“Chaerinnniiee!!

Is that really you??

Waaaahhhhhhh, Daebbbbak??

 Is this really you huh Chaerinnie? “

 

 

 

She was looking at me and touching my face as if she hasn't seen me for the longest time. I just smiled at her though I am feeling very shy. She looked at me and pinched my face afterwards.

 

 

 

“Waaahhh Chaerinnie..

Finally!! yah!! Jiyong!!

I'm so proud of you brother!! “

 

 

She went to Jiyong and hugged him.

 

 

 

“Daebak Jiyongie!!

 

 

Dami unnie seemed really happy  for us. She was all smiling while looking at me. I looked at Jiyong and I can see him smiling from ear to ear. He's happy. He is really happy to have. That fact warms my heart and as I looked up to him again, he was looking at me as well. We smiled at each other and he mouthedI love you to me. Dami unnie saw it and he smacked Jiyong's head.

 

 

“Aissh!!

Could you please stop it?

 You two are too sweet!”

 

 

“Can't help it noona, you know, besides, why are here?

 Don't you know that you are disturbing us?”

 

 

 

“What did you say?!!

 Huh!! Well, the reason why I am here is because I bought some grocery for my one and only brother who never appreciate everything that I do.”

 

 

 

Dami unnie walked towards the table and put out the things she brought for Jiyong. She brought him food, towels and some food cooked by Omma Kwon. Jiyong and I stood up on her left and right side to help her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Dami unnie stayed for an hour to eat breakfast with us and then decided to go home to tell Kwon omma and appa about Jiyong and me. I was washing the dishes when I felt Jiyong arms wrapping around me. I

 

 

“Why are you so busy baby?

You aren’t paying attention at me.”

 

 

 

“I am not busy oppa, I just need to do this because I have to.”

 

 

 

“You don't have to, Omma's cleaner will be here later and she will clean that.

 What you have to do is to pay attention at  me and me alone.”

 

 

He washed my hands with water and moved my body towards him, facing him. He put my hands around his neck and his hands around my waist.

 

 

“Don't you think you are neglecting me huh?”

 

 

“Oppa.. I'm not neglecting you.

Remember that we woke up together and we almost spent the we were even together the night before.”

 

 

Jiyong pouted his lips.

 

 

“But that is not enough.

 You have been away from me for so long and you need to compensate for that.”

 

 

“Arasso, Arasso...”

 

 

I just agreed with him since I know for a fact that he's not going to let me win. He kissed me again and again just to tease until I mentally curse him inside my head. I put my hand on his head, not allowing it to move. He smiled on our kissed and deepened it.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

“Aren't we going there together?”

 

 

“No, I don't think that's necessary.”

 

 

We were preparing ourselves to go to one of the events YG has organized. Family will be there so we, as leaders of our own group have to be there as well. I went home after we ate lunch and I have to convince him over and over to let me go home.

 

 

“What do you mean it's not necessary?!!”

 

 

Jiyong asked and by tone of his voice, I have a feeling that he will go berserk again just like when I told him that I would go home.

 

 

“Oppa, I mean, you know that my place is out of your way right?” 

 

 

“So what?

 I don't care. Even if you live in North Korea, I will still pick you up.

 You are my girlfriend and it is my pleasure to do that.”

 

 

 

This guy really knows how to melt a girl’s heart. There was a smile on my face when he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter