=DECISION=

B-L-A-C-K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Their doorbell rang and Harin got up to opened it. She was surprised to see Youngbae standing outside her sister's apartment. But what surprises her more is the way he looks. He looked like he ran a marathon with his sweaty face and unparallel breathing.

 

 

 

"Oppa..."

 

 

 

"Ha--- ha- harin, where is Chae?"

 

 

 

He asked while trying to catch his breath.

 

 

He ran as fast he can when he received a picture of Jiyong and Kiko together in Las Vegas. The sender also sent him the message: See her now; she might need someone right now. While he was on his way to her apartment, he called Seungri to confirm it and the latter confirmed it immediately. He texted the sender and ask who is it but there was no response and when he tried to call the number, it was already unavailable.

 

 

 

But this is not the time to think of whoever the sender is; his mind should focus on Chaerin. He knew this one will break her. He closes his eyes and remembers the smiles on her face that she used to have this past few days, the kind of smile that brighten anyone’s day. He heard her laughter and he knows that the way she laugh these last few days were true, showing how happy she was just to find out that it will not last long. If he just warned her, if he just talk to Jiyong first before they started. If he just guided her and lead her to the other way but he just watched her fall, and walked the path his best friend was leading her. If, ifs, all ifs and he cannot do anything now. The least that he can do now is to comfort her and be with her.

 

 

“She is in her room oppa. But she’s already sleeping. Why?”

 

 

“Ah…”

 

 

He tried to find the right words to say but he cannot think of any words. Can he say to Harin that he just wanted to check on her sister and be sure that she is okay without Harin asking any further questions? One thing she knew about Harin is she is a very curious lady. She always asks and like her sister, she’s also straightforward, actually more frank than Chaerin. Harin felt that he’s uncomfortable answering her question so she asked him first to come in.

 

 

“Come on in oppa. It’s cold outside. I will just get you a tea. It seemed like you need it.”

 

 

Bae didn’t think twice and stepped his foot inside the apartment. Harin asked him to sit on the sofa while she was just getting their tea. He looked at the right side of the apartment where Chae’s room is, thinking if she is really sleeping or crying her heart out. Harin came back and gave him the tea. She sat across him, leg crossed, eyeing him while sipping her own tea. Youngbae felt more uncomfortable as he saw how Harin looked at him.

 

 

“I will not make it long oppa. What brought you here at the middle of the night, looking like you’re running after someone?’

 

 

She said straightly. Harin was not pleased to see her sister state a while ago but no matter how many times she asked her what happened, she didn’t answer her which made her frustrated. She doesn’t like the idea of not knowing her sister’s situation. So she decided if she cannot get it from her, she will make sure she will get it from the people around her. Youngbae looked at her and she saw the determination on her face.

 

 

“I just want to greet you and Chae Happy New Year.”

 

 

What a lame excuse, she thought.

 

 

“Ah… Okay… Happy new year too oppa.”

 

 

He smiled at her and thanked the heaven that she bought his reason.

 

 

“But I don’t buy it. If you don’t want to answer that question, it’s okay. But I want you to answer the next.”

 

 

Harin has been like this. She liked the truth right away. She didn’t beat around the bush. Youngbae just looked at her, having a hard time to swallow the tea he’s drinking.

 

 

“Do you know that my sister cried when we get here? She cried and she cried hardly.”

 

 

She knew that her sister will get mad at her once she found out that she told him what happened to her. Her sister wanted to keep all sad things to herself. She only wanted to show the people her happy side and her tough side but the people around her know her better.

 

 

“You seemed not surprised oppa. I think you have an idea. Now, my question and please don’t give me a lame answer like you did a while ago.”

 

 

“Do you have any idea why she cried?”

 

 

He startled. Of course he has an idea but telling it to the lady in front of him, he doesn’t know is he shall. If he has any right to tell her what happened and what made her sister cried hard.

 

 

 

“Oppa…”

 

 

 

“Harin… I don’t know if I am in the place to tell you this. Why didn’t you ask her?”

 

 

She raised her eyebrow at him, not timid to show him her disgust of his answer.

 

 

“And you think I didn’t ask her? Of course I did. But you know her; she doesn’t want to share those things to others.”

 

 

“You are right about that so that answer your question. I don’t know since she doesn’t want to share.”

 

 

“Oppa!!”

 

 

Her eyebrows met and her irritation is almost reaching her limit so before she can say something that will hurt the man in front of her, she stood up and went to the door. The man on the sofa just stay sitting while eyeing her every move. He knew what she is going to do, he heard about it from the boys who tried to make a move on her sister. She opened the door widely and smile at him.

 

 

“I’m tired now oppa. If you excuse me, I want to sleep now and since you don’t want to tell me anything, maybe you can go now.”

 

 

He witnessed it himself and she did it to him herself. This is one of Harin’s attitudes.  If she doesn’t want a guy who’s making a move on her sister, she will definitely send him off. He smiled to himself, not believing that he’ll be experiencing this too. He stood up and went near her, his hands on his pocket while biting one side of his lips.

 

 

“I’m sorry oppa. Don’t think that I don’t like you  because I still do. I’m just pissed that I cannot get anything from you but well you earned my respect on that, somehow I’m sorry that I cannot show it now.”

 

 

He smiled at her after hearing that she liked him, knowing that he still have a chance on her sister.

 

 

“I understand. Just take care of your sister arasso?”

 

 

She nodded and bid him goodbye. Somehow he was glad to know that Chaerin has a protective sister like Harin and even happier to know that Chae will not be alone tonight. As much as he wants to stay there to make sure that she’s okay, he knows he can’t for her sister was pissed at him for not getting any information.

 

 

He sighed deeply, thinking about Jiyong and Kiko. Are they still together? If they aren’t why would she go there to spend the New Year with him? If they are still together then why did Ji lead Chaerin into something? And now, what will happen to Chaerin? Definitely, she doesn’t deserve that kind of relationship and with that mind, he made a decision.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

As soon as they reached the lobby of Incheon International Airport, he took out his phone and opens it. He immediately dialed her number and prayed that she will answer it this time. He has been calling her since yesterday but she didn’t pick up. The thought made him nervous and pissed. He knew that she saw the pictures since it were all over the net and all he wants to do is to talk to her and explain his side. Thoughts of her crying over that picture, made him mad at himself. How could he be so careless like that? What if he loses her this time? No. That cannot be. He cannot take it. Not now that they were just starting. No. He wanted to throw his phone when his call was diverted to her voicemail. He closed his eyes and tried to calm himself. Relax Jiyong. Think. And with that, he turned around and ran to the exit. He was about to reached the exit when Namguk called him.

 

 

"Jiyong! Where do you think are you going?"

 

 

Namguk was catching his breath as he ran just to reach him. He saw Jiyong turned to the exit earlier but he wasn't able to stop him since he was checking their luggage.

 

 

"Hyung. I just need an hour. Please I will be back."

 

 

"That's impossible Jiyong."

 

 

"Hyung, please just an hour. I really need to see and talk to her. Hyung please."

 

 

"Jiyong, it takes an hour before you get to Seoul and who knows how long you are going to talk to her. Then you will be back here? It's impossible Jiyong."

 

 

"Hyung, please.."

 

 

"I'm sorry... Come on. We need to reach Japan on time."

 

 

"Hyung, I will just follow you in Japan. You go first. I will just follow. I promise I will follow today."

 

 

He was pleading at him, asking him to let him go to see Chaerin to explain his side. However, he knows very well that he's asking too much. They need to fly to Japan as soon as possible for their concert in Saporro.

 

 

As if defeated, he sighed d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter