= BRING THE BOYS OUT =

B-L-A-C-K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“oh oh oh.. See who’s here. The baddest female.”

 

 I heard Tablo oppa’s voice and I looked up to see him and Choice. They were smiling at me and I smiled back at them. They sat beside me and looked at me with their confused faces.

 

“Why are you here CL?”

 

It was Choice oppa asking me.  His question makes me remember where I should be right now and the reason why I’m here. I tried my best to appear happy. Anyway, they called me in my stage name. CL.

 

“Yah, why are you here? You are supposed to be with the girl’s right? They went into a trip, why are you here sitting and day dreaming?”

 

Tablo oppa laughed hard with Choice after saying that. Me? Day dreaming? Are they for real? CL doesn’t do that.

 

“I’am not day dreaming oppa. How can you say that?”

 

I pouted and hit him in lightly, same with Choice because they keep on laughing at me. Choice waved his hand at me signaling me to stop hitting them.

 

“Yah.  Lee Chaerin. We are older than you. How could you  hit us like that huh?”

 

“It’s because you’re annoying me.”

 

“Annoying you? We are not annoying you. We are just saying what we saw. You were like a high school girl day dreaming here a while ago. You were smiling like you just saw your crush hahahahaha”

 

And they laughed at me again. Was I really day dreaming a while ago? The truth is yes. I was. I don’t know but I kept on thinking what he told me in the canteen few days ago.  

 

“What if, it is us?”

“What if it is you?”

 

It keeps ringing on my ears for two days now and it’s not helping my hopeful heart. I thought I was over being hopeful but when he said those words, my black heart began to pump again. I smiled thinking of that possibility.

 

“You see, you smile again! Hahahaha..  Yah, Lee Chaerin, what is happening to you really?”

 

“Oh come on, Tablo, don’t you see the spark in her eyes too? Same spark like those girls in love.”

 

“Weh?!!! Lee Chaerin, you’re in love now? Woaaahhh.. This is a  new scoop you know. Tell me, tell me, who is it this time huh?

 

“Hey hey hey.. . You seem so happy huh? Why? What’s new this time?”

 

It was Taeyang oppa. He came with Top oppa, Daesung oppa and of course Seungri. I’m glad that Jiyong was not with them. At least he cannot hear what Tablo and Choice oppa was telling me. But the presence of these men was not helpful to me either. They will just help the two men in teasing me. I prayed hard that this will stop before Jiyong arrives. I don’t want to be caught in this kind of situation. Please Lord please.

 

“Guess what, our baby here is in love again after a long time.”

 

Tablo oppa told them and smiled at me. Oh my! When is he going to stop really!  I looked at Bigbang members and they were all smiling at me. No way please. No more teasing.

 

“Wow! That’s good. Really Chaerin ah! I’m glad you’re in love.  That means you will not hurt me anymore by throwing your tantrums at me huh?”

 

Seungri all smiled at me.

 

“What? When did I throw my tantrums at you? Besides, I don’t do those. What do you think of me panda, a kid?”

 

I looked at him sharply. I was trying to scare him by my eyes but it didn’t work. He just joined Choice and Tablo teasing me. Oh I’m sorry. It was not only him but other Bigbang members too. They keep pestering me, asking me who was the man I’m in love with. I tried to hide as much as I can, besides I know that I’m good at it. Hiding my feelings.  Keeping it to myself.

 

“I told you, there’s none and I’m not. Duh? ME? In love? Oh please!!”

 

“Yah, everybody falls in love you know. Like what you said in your song,

“I keep falling in love, falling in love
Neoman bomyeon nae maeumi oh oh oh oh
Falling in love falling in love
Neol gatgosipeo na eotteokhae boy”

 

It caused another boost of laughter from the boys and I cannot control myself too as Tabi oppa sing and dance our song.

 

“ Oppa! Stop it! Aissh!! You’re ruining our song.”

 

“What did you say? You brat!”

 

“What are you all doing here? Don’t you have taping for your movie oppa, you too Taeyang oppa, I thought you were busy for your album same as you Daesung oppa and Panda.”

 

“Come on Chae, don’t change the topic. Well if you really want to know. We are here to practice for Jiyong’s finale.”

 

“ Ahh,..”

 

I nod my head and felt happy as I thought I was successful in changing the topic.

 

“Now, Chaerin, tell us who is your lucky boy this time. We have to know and we need to test that guy you know.”

 

“ Why do you need to do that”

 

“Why? It’s because you’re our one and only baby girl. So we need to know, So that if ever that guy hurts you, we will punch him in the face you know, so tell us now. Who is it?”

 

I can’t help but to smile with what Tabi oppa said. So, they were still treating me like I’m still their baby girl. I thought that baby girl thing had vanished when CL was produced but I guess old habits are really hard to die.

 

“So come on baby girl, tell us, who is it?”

 

Taeyang oppa all smilingly asked me. I looked at everyone and it was funny to see them waiting for my answer.  I bit my lips and asked myself. What if I tell them that I’m in love with one of them? The person who started this entire baby girl thing is the one I’m in love with. I was supposed to say something when I saw that person approaching us with Teddy oppa. He was smiling at us and my heart pumped its irregular beat whenever I see this person. He’s wearing a loose shirt and pants with cap on his head. He sat besides me and said hello t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter