Hangout?

6 Months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV~

Shinhye was on her way out of school when Exo spotted her and asked her if she wanted to hang out. She was hesitant at first but she did want to spend as much time with Baekhyun as possible. She needed and wanted to get to know him because so much time has passed. He wasn't the little boy whom she loved back then, he was a grown man who was in love with a woman name Taeyeon and she was his angle now. So, she had to get them together. So she agreed on going. They were on their way when Sehun caught her attention.

"Noona~ Do you like Baekhyun Hyung?" He did a liitle aegyo with it but she didn't know what she should say so again only half of the truth."Yes, but like a brother" she said smiling. Sehun beamed than asked if she could be his noona. "What do you mean?" she was really puzzled by the question. He cleared it up for her "Since you said you like Baek hyung like a brother and I think of hyung as my brother I want you to treat me like a little brother." it made sense to her but when she was about to answer Tao and Kai stepped in and said it was the same deal for them as well. I just smiled and gave them a nod of approval.

Suho kept looking at Shinhye from behind and how she was so close yet so distant but his thoughts were cut off when Luhan came over and nudged him. "Hey do you like Shinhye?"he whispered so that only the two would hear. Suho without even thinking nodded. Luhan just smirked "It looks like we are rivals then." Suho turned around and stared at him with big owl eyes. "You like her too??!!!" Suho somewhat whispered. Luhan nodded and the two didn't talk to each other for the rest of the way. They were only shooting lazers at each other.

Shinhye POV~

I don't feel good. I looked at my watch and it was time to eat my medicine but what was I going to say to them but I risked it anyways. I popped a pill on the way there and I go a few stares. "What was that?" Baekhyun didn't look happy it looked like he was angry and worried. "Vitamins that I got yesterday after my check up at the hospital." I mustered up the best fake smile I could and they fell for it but it took a little convinceing on Baekhyun's part. PHEW~~~

We were in front of their house it was big. They told me the whole story about how they got their parents to let them all live together and what not. I felt welcomed but also burdened. It was not a good feeling. "When did you meet Baekhyun?"Chen asked curiously and so did everyone else. I looked at Baekhyun and I gave him the you-didn't-tell-them look. All he did was give me his signature smile and scratched the back of his neck. I let out a big sigh and said "get comfortable cause this is going to take a while" they all huddled up like a group of kindergardners and sat down like it was story time with their eyes all glossy and curious. Even Kris.

Time flew by and it was time for dinner everyone insisted I stay for dinner and so I got the approval form my brother and everyone cheered. Everything was fine until the pain hit again. I just smiled and asked to go to the restroom. Suho showed me the way and I thanked him. I popped another antibiotic in my mouth and ran it down with tap water. My nose was bleeding I couldn't get the blood to stop. I was in the bathroom for ten minutes than I heard lay outside the bathroom door asking if I was okay and I replyed with a "Yes don't worry about me".

Some how I got the blood to clot and I washed my face and stepped out and everthing and everyone stopped. I was confused than Chanyeol came up "What took you so long did you go number

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter