Silent Goodbye....OR....(The happy version)

6 Months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joongki POV~

What will I do without you Shinhye-ah? I watch her sleep in the cold hospital bed. I've seen her there multiple times but it never felt the same, every time it would hurt my heart more and more. I close my eyes and I fell asleep.

------dream----

"Joongki-ah...my little boy is all grown up." my mom gave me a hug and I felt warm. I havn't noticed until now that Shinhye took after my mom. They look like each other, both beautiful. "Joongki-ah it's time for Shinhye to go..." I pulled away and my eyes gape at my mom, my own mother was going to take my only family from our world. "Umma it's not fair, Isn't there another way??" I sobbed. "There is one thing that might work but she ---" I went up and hugged her "ANYTHING UMMA...ANYTHING FOR MY LITTLE SISTER...PLEASE." She shook her head. "Joongki-ah you don't understand Shinhye has a choice to live or die but when she saw that Baekhyun didn't show up the first two times she knew her mission was complete and her heart gave up. Her head and mind wants to live but her heart beat is effected all on it's own." I clenched my fist. I don't understand why was that kid (Baekhyun) so important to her? 

"Umma tell me somthing.." she hummed for me to continue. "Does she like one of the boys? right now?" She smiled and nodded. "Is it Baekhyun?" She smiled again "No it's not...she loves someone else but that boy has to do something all on his own to help her heart realize that Baekhyun is in the past."

"Joongki-ah all you can do is wake the boys fast because if that boy doesn't take some serious action by tomorrow morning she will come with your appa and me. I love you my son and I am always watching from above....OH! and GET YOURSELF A WIFE OR A GIRLFRIEND I don't want you to die alone." she kissed me on the cheek. "I love you to umma, saranghaeyo." I saw her disapear.

------AWAKE------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter