Keep Holding on

6 Months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol POV~

I want  to tell Baekhyun about Shinhye but at the same time I don't think he deserves to know. Shinhye did everything a best friend could do. She gave him support, courage, and she even hooked him up with the girl of his dreams or so he says. But he leaves her in the dust and doesn't even show his thanks. One week has passed and that means she only has a week left for us to be with Shinhye. I don't know if she will wake up and be happy with us and miracles happen but she could leave us in her sleep like the doctor said. I miss her. Honestly I do admit that I had a crush on her. Who wouldn't have a crush on her she is kind, sweet, awesome, beautiful, and thoughtful. She was real and not fake like majority of the girls in our school. She isn't someone you come across everyday in your life.

If I call Baek and tell him about Shinhye the guys are going to hate me and I feel like they won't forgive me for that. Joongki hyung even hates Baekhyun and Joongki hyung doesn't hate...that is what I have heard and observed. Shinhye means everything to Joonki hyung. She is his everything...his sister, his family, his princess, and his little kid. Shinhye is important to us and I don't want her to leave...please save her....I beg you god.

"Chanyeol-ah let's go get some dinner." Kris hyung snapped me out of my thoughts.

Shinhye POV~

I am back and this time I don't think I can go back. "Shinhye-ah it's time to go...let's go sweety....I know your oppa will be sad but there is nothing appa and I can do.Joonki will understand and so will those boys." My mom looked at me with sarrowful eyes and I took one step, the smallest step I could t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter