The Last Time

6 Months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun PoV~

My heart dropped and time froze. What happened? How? When? Is this why she didn't pick up the phone? Questions ran through my mind as I stared blank into space. "Babe, are you okay?" Taeyeon looked at me with a questioned look. "No, I'm sorry I have to go it's an emergancy" I stood up at looked at her teary eyes. "It's okay we can always do this another time." she smiled at me and I knew it was forced. I sprinted out and hailed a taxi. 

My heart was beating fast and I had sweaty hands. What is wrong with me? I saw all of my members with red eyes and some where still glaring at me. if looks could kill I would have already have been dead. "Oh! so look who decided to show up?" it was sacastic and I was taken back at the person who had just made the remark. It was Chen.

. He was always happy and was a troll along with Chanyeol and myself. He was my next best friend after Chanyeol, but now he seems pissed. Tao glared at me "Is Shinhye noona really your friend or did you throw her away cause you got your dream girl? After all she did for you this is the way you thank her?!" I saw his fist balled up. He was going to punch me in the face if Kris hyung didn't stop him. I was speechless. "H-how lllong?" I couldn't finish talking cause the words got caught in my throat. Suho hyung came up to me and forced out "She has been here for a week and it doesn't seem like she is going to make it expecially after a code red just 20 minutes ago. She was just moved to the ICU." he was crying. "When did this? How?" It felt like the words were choking me. "The night you didn't show up for the F***ing dinner." Luhan hyung shoved me up against the wall.

My mind went blank and tears traveled down my face. I was grabbed by the collar by Luhan hyung again, " I don't know what she sees in you...you are just an the whole time to her. She actually liked a fool like you and you took that for granted. You know I like her...No I love her and you go and ignore her?! You make me sick. You know that the night she came in here was the night she asked you for that dinner date?...for the last time cause she thought that she wouldn't be able to make it any longer." he was about to punch me but xiumin hyung, Sehun, and Kai held him back. "What makes you so special to have her and we can't huh? More than one of us loves her not as a sister but more. She's too good for you or even to be friends with you."

Shinhye liked me? They liked her? This was all my fault? My body couldn't take it I was sobbing and my back slid down the cold hospital wall.

---------hours later--------

All of the boys were lined up against the walls sitting and sleeping or laying down on the hard chairs sleeping.

(Suho's Dream/ POV)

I must have fallen asleep. I woke up and saw her standing there with her hair tied loose and wearing a white dress. She was beautiful.

"Hi Suho. It has been a while right?" she smiled at me. I couldn't help it any more I went up and hugged her. I rested my head in the crook of her neck. "I missed you so much that my heart was going to burst." tears are traveling down my face again. " Remember when you confessed to me in my hospital ward?" (A/N: back at the end of ch.11) I just nod my head. " Suho I don't want to break your heart or anyone else's for the matter but you know I can't stay...right?" I shook my head in disaproval and held her tighter. "I'm not letting you go! I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO DO THAT! I LOVE YOU SHINHYE-AH AND NO ONE NOT EVEN

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter