Flash Back

6 Months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye POV~ (5 year old)~

I saw a boy who looked about my age sitting alone next to a tree. "Hey why are you playing by yourself?" I ask while pouting. The boy just looked at me like I was some kind of alien. After about a solid 30 seconds he answered "no one wants to play with me..." He looked so sad but  I had a lightbulb idea "I will play with you!" I beamed. The boy hestitated but soon gave in and from that day on we always played together.

One night I didn't feel good. I had this feeling in my stomach like something was wrong so I got out of my bed and made my was to the door when I hear my parents argue. I didn't like it when they argued it always made me question why they were fighting so much these days. Was it because of my doctor check-up a few weeks ago? Did I do something wrong? I felt like crying so I went to my big brother's bed and asked him if I could sleep with him.

"Why? this bed is too small for two people..." but he stopped complaining until he saw my face. It was dark in our room but I guess the moon light lite through the window. "Okay...but before you do you have to tell me what is wrong" I just nodded and snuggled up to my brother. I could hear him breathing cause my head was on his chest. I told him the feeling I had and how our parents were fighting."I will sing to you ok? Don't make fun of me...it always makes you feel better...right?" I just nodded while my brother lulled me to sleep.

The next morning was almost the same, my big brother went to play with his friends and I went out to play with my friend, Baekki, but before I did my mom told me to do something that I didn't want to do "Sweety, you have to say goodbye to your friend to day." I just let my jaw drop and I stared at her like she was some crazy lady that just said some crazy bizzar language. "Why mommy I don't want to say bye to Baekkie~" I thought if I showed some aegyo should fall and wouldn't have to do what she asked me to do or say in the first place but mission FAILED. "Park Shinhye. You will say goodbye to him today, alright? Your brother is doing the same thing as you are today." Mission epic FAIL.

I saw Baekki sitting by our tree. Yes, our tree we put our names on it in crayon and marker beause my mommy said no sharp things for kids, so yeah, what else can you do when you're five. I saw him and yelled "BAEKKI!!!! I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!" He smiled and waved like he was the happiest boy on earth. 

 

Baekhyun POV~ (5 year old)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter