I want you to know....

6 Months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun POV~

I was having a wonderful time with Taeyeon. I made her laugh and she made me laugh and smiled like there was no tomorrow. We talked about school and our likes and dislikes and I found out we have a lot in common, but my phone kept going off. "You should pick that up..I don't mind you know... maybe it's important." she said while shrugging her shoulders. She was a really a sweet girl and a beautiful girl too and that is probably why I fell for her. "No... it's okay everyone probably wants to disturb our date and bother me about you." I smiled and I felt warmth in my cheeks. She was blushing too, while smiling. I felt so happy. "Um Baekhyun... could I ask you somthing?" she asked shyly. I nodded not being able to look at her straight in the face. "Do you...like...me?" my eyes were about to explode and I choked on my drink. *WHAT? HOW DID SHE?....PARK SHINHYE!!! YOU TOLD HER?!?!?!?!* She giggled then she said somthing that made my heart get warm and fuzzy on the inside, "Shinhye told me that you liked me for a while and I like you too...so...I was wondering..." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I cut her off "W-will y-you b-be m-my gggg-girlfriend?" my face was as red as a tomato. "Yes.." she was shy about it but there was no hesitation. I exploded with happiness.

I got home to tell everyone the good news but no one was there. I forgot I turned my phone off so I took a look to call everyone. 100 missed calls and 203 texts.

I didn't bother reading any and I called Yeollie. " Yo---" I was cut off by his screaming. "WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE YOU DO YOU KNOW WHY WE WERE TRYING TO CALL YOU!!!" I just let out a sigh and was about to saysomething but he said somthing that hurt. "You don't have the right to know anything and you call yourself a friend......she..grrr." the line cut off. *what was he talking about? what did he mean?" I had an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach so I called D.O. 

"Don't bother calling any of us because you made a big mistake not picking up the phone...we won't be home tonight or for a while and try to avoid everyone including me. Cause if you cross our path you won't like it." he hung up. "what is with everyone did somthing really happen?* I was left in a really confused state. If this was a prank...it isn't funny at all.

No one's POV~

Baekhyun still shrugged off the strange feeling and went to bed hoping that his friend would be 'norma' tomorrow. Shinhye never crossed his mind his only thought of her during to date, to thank her for helping him with Taeyeon. Shinhye was holding on to her life for a few more weeks only and she knew that and she wanted to make it count. She didn't like how everyone was hating on Baekhyun for not showing up but deep inside she was stil hurt at the fact that he disregarded her in his life. Everyone was pissed that Baekhyun wouldn't pick up his phone or even ask about her. The rest of the boy showed up while she was awake. She was as fragile as ever. " Can one of you please get my brother in here..?" she asked with a pleading look. The boys were scared to leave her side but she was important to them so they d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter