Steps

6 Months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JoongKi's POV (Shinhye's Brother)~

I haven't seen Shinhye for about three days cause I had go go down to a seminar but when I came back she looked worse than when I left. She has lost a lot of weight and she looked extremely tired. Her dark circles were no joke. "Oppa...You Home?" she asked with a croak. "Sorry to wake you Shinhye-ah I just wanted to see my baby sister" I really tried to smile for her but she did that part for me as she my head.

We sat down and talked about what happened when I was away. She told me that she had met Baekhyun again and also Suho but instead of being happy she looked extremely worried. "Oppa...I never thought...I would have so many people..to..say..goodbye to." a tear escaped her eyes but she quickly wiped it off and smiled. To switch the topic, I told her that the seminar was so boring that I had fallen asleep but that was all a lie. She laughed and that was my purpose to get her to think optomistically. But her time was going to come to an end soon...too soon. It hurts so bad.

Shinhye POV~

Everyday has become a challange the six month mission was going smoothly as planned. I got Baekki to ask Taeyeon out on a date. When that happened my heart clenched but he was happy and I had to let go.

------Flashback--------

"ummm.....Taeyeon....w-would yyy-you go on a ddd-date w-with mmm-me?" Baekki had hopeful eyes but he couldn't look up at her. He just stared at his lap and she smiled at him with her pretty eye smile, nodded, and hummed a yes . Baekki was shocked that she said yes then after she left, he screamed "I AM GOIN

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter