Fresh Start

6 Months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye POV~(Present)

"SHINHYE!!! WAKE UP!! NOW!!" I was already awake its just that my body won't coperate with me and so I pretent like I'm alseep. Yup time flies fast. But not fast enough. My parents passed away about two and a half years ago in a car accident and I was really never myself and neither was my brother. Honestly speaking I really don't know who I am or what I want to become. I simply don't have a dream. My life is too complicated and when the accident happened I just wanted to crawl into a hole and cry.

It has been about three months since I moved back to Korea with my family(my brother). We were in the States before...well you know the story. My parents always said be happy with your life and most importantly smile, because you know someone always loves you. I had my older brother and that was it. I barely even see him because he is so busy with work. We moved to Seoul because he is a doctor at the Seoul International Hospital.Oooo~ fancy I know but he doesn't always enjoy his job. He said that the job took away too much of his time that he could be spending with me. But thats what ever, cause I still knows he cares... I transfered to a new school its called SM High School for the gifted and talented but I don't even know how I got in. I was told by my brother that you were a special exception but I knew that he took my recording and dance video and sent it in without concent.

Today is my first day and that is why my brother is screaming at me to wake up so I probably shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter