EXO

6 Months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye's POV~

Class was over and I was packing my books but I suddenly felt like someone was staring at me so I looked up and saw the boy who sat next to me with his friends. "Yes?" they just smiled at me like I was some kind of prize. "Hi! my name is Luhan and these are my friends!" He beamed. "Hi...my name is Shinhye..." I said with a Why-are-you-guys-staring-at-me-like-that look on my face. They introduced themselves one by one but I had a good memory so it wasn't a problem. I could tell the girls in my class were staring me down and it wasn't a good thing to make enemied in the school. I just gave an awkward goodbye and just left them. Well that is what I thought but apparently they were right behind me.

I got out to the front gate and saw a familiar figure and a familiar car. "OPPA!!!" I smiled and waved in his direction and he did the same. I gave him a huge bear hug and got into his car.

Baekhyun POV~

She was packing her things like she knew her routine and she didn't look around or fawn over us(exo). She was pretty and it feels like I've met her before but where. My thoughts were inturpted when Luhan hyung sugested that we talk to her. We stood there for a while but she didn't aknowledge us. Finally after standing there a good three minutes she looked up. She looked beautiful. She had big brown eyes, a nice nose, and plump cherry lips. Luhan hyung talked to her directly, first I don't know why but my blood started to boil a little. Geez! Who is she and Why do I feel this way. I like Taeyeon...Right...Snap out of it Baekhyun.

She gave us an obvious akward goodbye and left the room which again we had to follow her cause that was the only way of the school. I guess she saw all of the girls in the class glaring at her like she was some kind of disgusting thing that was going to poison us. Then my heart went crazy, when she had a full genuine smile. "OPPA!" she waved to some guy who looked older than her and he did the same. They look like they are dating but maybe she had a brother. I ignored what my heart was doing and I went to go practice with the guys.

"Hey Baek did you confess to Taeyeon yet?"Chanyeol asks me this question everyday and I always say the same answer "Nope...not yet" I pouted. "Come on you have to before someone takes her away~"I just roll my eyes even though I know he was right. "Do you think Luhan hyung likes the new girl??" Suho hyung came and asked. I gave him a puzzled look. Luhan hyung doesn't show interest in girls at all. "We don't know.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter