Is Jinyoung really as bad as Jae thinks he is??

You are the only one

TAEMIN's POV

Min came towards me, I went back a little & fell... “Awww... Taemin oppa you're so cute!” “What did you call me??” I asked her.. “OPPA! O-P-P-A... Oppa!! WHY?? Is that a PROBLEM??” “Noo.. not a problem at all”... “Hmmm, then let's go shoppingg! It'll be fun!..” she held my hand.. “But...but..” I was thinking of an excuse... she looked at me.. “I didn't ASK you, I TOLD you!..” she held my hand more firmly.. Min scares me.. nan otteoke??.. “Umm.. Donghae & me need to go... somewhere.. so maybe another time??” I smiled.. “Nah! ~ You go on Taemin.. I'll go with Baro” he laughed.. Min pulled me & we left... Hae, I'll get you backk!!

 

Next day at school ~

 

JAE's POV

Donghae asked me if I was still going to be his partner for the dance competition.. We did already start practising & he'll probably feel bad if I don't... so I looked at Gongchan... “It's okay, you can stay with him!” he smiled.. “We need to practice more harder if we're gonna win this thing!” Donghae told me.. “Whatever you say teach!!” I smiled "Very cute Jae.." he laughed.. Just then Min came in & walked towards Gongchan.. “I know this is gonna hurt you but.. I don't want to be your partner anymore...” she told him.. “I'm gonna be with Taemin now! Right Taemin?!” she smiled.. Taemin spat out his drink.. “MOVE KIM!!” Min said as she sat next to him..

 

TAEMIN's POV

Aishh.. this girl is CRAZYY!! Donghae might have his doubts but now I'm 100% sure that she's his sister.. “Min... as much as I LOVE that you'd rather be my partner... what will Gongchan do then?? You can't just ABANDON him like that...” “Oh, he can fly solo..” the teacher interrupted as he entered the class.. “.. AND do Jay Park's Abandoned, nice suggestion Taemin..” he finished.. SERIOUSLY teach.. you too?? I'm really gonna go crazy (Big Bang's stupid liar was playing in my head continuosly *Naega michyeogayo naega michyeogayo...*)

“It's time for you to start practising now! Students from other schools will also be participating and it'd be a great honour for the school if we won! So you guys need to work very hard.. ARASO?! Now go.. FIGHTINGG!!” the teacher yelled..

 

JAE's POV 

“Hurry up! ~ Let's go” Donghae said to me... “I'm coming! ~” “Jae I'll wait for you outside the school at 4 and we'll walk home together.. k?!” Gongchan said... “K!” I said and ran off..

~ After practising with Donghae finished~

"Bye Donghae!" I looked at the clock.. Crap it's 4.45.. Is Gongchan still waiting?? I ran & bumped into some guys on my way... “Aishh.. can't you see where you're going?!” he shouted.. “Mianhae!” I was leaving.. when he pulled me towards him.. “Well, well, well.. guys look what we have here..” he said whilst touching my face.. “Yah! I said I'm sorry so let go off me..!” I kicked him... “Do you want to die?!” he shouted & pushed me against the wall, tightly grabbing my wrist..

 

JINYOUNG's POV

Damn!!.. I left my phone there when I was rehearsing.. so I went back in to get it & saw a group of guys surrounding Jae.. “Oww.. you're hurting me.. LET GO!” she said to him.. If I go to help her she might think that I'm involved in this, he was trying to kiss her but she kept avoiding him.. “LEAVE HER ALONE!” I told him.. “Who are you?? her boyfriend??” he asked.. “If you don't want to end up hurt yourself then just let her go now..” He ignored me and tried to kiss her again.. "Aisshh.. you bastard!" I punched him.. He was about to hit me but I punched him again, only more harder this time & they ran away... “Jae, are you alright??!” I asked her.. “Leave me Jinyoung! I've believed your lies before but not anymore... How could you do this to me?? What did I ever do to you??” she ran away from me in tears..