Jinyoung's an E.L.F!!!

You are the only one

JAE'S POV 

Aish.. Otteokheyo?! I looked at my watch.. I need to go fast but I can't go there like this!... I looked at the clothes he gave me, picked them up & ran... I got changed and reached there just in time, “Hurry up Jae! You were almost late!!” the teacher yelled.. “Coming!!” I shouted.. I got so many stares, the girls looked like they wanted to kill me right now... “She's wearing Jinyoung oppa's clothes..” Jiyoon said.. “What's so special about her?? He hasn't ever been so kind to anyone before??!” the girls continued.. I saw Jinyoung he was smiling at me... I went to thank him.. “Gomawo Jinyoung!” I smiled back at him.. “Does that mean you forgive me???” he asked.. I nodded.. “You saved me twice, it's hard not to forgive you for that.. But, please don't make me hate you again?.. ARASO?!” I smiled.. “Never! I promise you I won't.. gomawo Jae, I feel so much better now!!” he said happily.

 

*After P.E finished Jae went to put her trainers back in her locker*

 

I put my trainers away and closed my locker.. Shaz, Jiyoon & Jihae were standing right next to me.. “WTF were you doing wearing Jinyoung's clothes??!” Shaz asked me.. “Mine were really wet so he told me to wear his..” “Yeah.. we know what happened to you, coz we're the ones that did that! But you will never learn will you??!” she said.. “What?? You guys did that.. but why??” I asked her.. “Just stay away from our Jinyoung!!” she pushed me against the locker and was about to punch me. I closed my eyes.. suddenly her voice became softer, I opened my eyes.. “Yah! What do you think you're doing?!” Jinyoung was shouting at them.. “Nothing oppa..” “I really hate es like you! Hurting others all the time.. how would you like it if someone hurts you??” They walked away.. “Jae are you ok?!” he asked.. “Ne..(yes)” I said..

 

GONGCHAN'S POV

*He's in the cafeteria with Baro & Sandeul*

 

“I've heard that you guys are not talking to Jinyoung.. you can't just break your friendship like that over a girl..”, Sandeul looked at me, I looked away.. “Gongchan, he really feels bad about what he did & wants to be friends with you guys again..” he explained, but just then Shaz, Jiyoon & Jihae came to us..

 

“Gongchan!! Can't you control your girl? she's going around flirting with my guy!!!!!” Shaz said to me.. “Jae's not like you... so stop talking trash about her!!!” I shouted at her.. “If you don't believe me then go and see for yourself she's with him right now..!” “Didn't you hear me the first time?!.. Get lost! I'm not listening to you, I trust Jae!” “You'll regret this oppa!!!” they said and left...

 

JAE'S POV

“So how's your rehearsals going for the dance competition”.. Jinyoung asked me, “Alright.. I guess.. Well to be honest.. I need to practice more but Donghae's a really good dancer..” “The dancing machine must be helping him.. don't you think?” Jinyoung said.. “Oh yeah.. haha.. they are a couple after all.. Eunhae fighting!!!” I laughed.. “Wait, you're a suju fan too?!” I looked at him... “You know.. they have fans that are boys too not only girls” he smiled.. I thought so wrong about Jinyoung, at first he seemed like such a cold hearted person but I'm happy to see this softer side of him.. “What are you thinking, baboya?” he asked whilst hitting me across my head playfully..