What's wrong with you Gongchan??

You are the only one

Crap! I was late again... I'm not going to leave a good impression on the teacher now that's for sure.. I finally arrived in class.. but couldn't sit with Baro, that seat was already taken, just like him... Tiffany had made that pretty clear to me yesterday night.. so I went to sit with Gongchan, “Hi Gongchan!!” I smiled at him... and got COMPLETELY ignored..?? “Gongchan??!” I called him again.. Why is he ignoring me?? I was going to ask him... when Min pushed me and sat next to him, “Oppa, did you miss me??” she asked..

 

*sighs* I really wanted to sit with Gongchan, I'm not sure why, but I just did!..

 

I sat behind them with Jinyoung, “Hi, Jae!” he said in his cheerful voice, “Hi, Jinyoung...” I was still thinking about Gongchan... “Jae, there's such a cute guy sitting next to you, is it possible for you to be thinking about something else.. hmm?? he laughed. I smiled back.. I felt so comfortable around him, but my mouth still hurts from yesterday's incident... I didn't want anyone to notice the cut on my lip so I covered it and looked down towards my desk.. but unfortunately Jinyoung had seen it, “Jae, are you ok? What happened? It doesn't hurt you too much does it??” he seemed so concerned, “I'm alright, it's nothing really..” I replied, although he didn't seem too convinced. “Tiffany or Min did that to you... didn't they??” Jinyoung asked... “No... umm..” I'm such a fool, Gongchan was right I really don't know how to lie.. “Don't worry, I'll protect you” he said and gently pulled me into a hug..

 

“OMG! She is such a !!.. first Baro, then Gongchan & now she's trying to get close to our Jinyoungie!” said Tiffany...

 

I really didn't want to come back to this school because of Tiffany & Min... so I was on my way out when Jinyoung grabbed my hand.. gently at first and then more firmly.. “Yah! ~ Think twice before saying anything bad about Jae, she's with me now” he said.. “What?!” said Tiffany & Min in unison.. I looked at him with a why-the-hell-did-you-say-that-for-face??! He told me to be quiet and kissed me on the cheek...

 

At that very moment Gongchan got up, slammed the door and left.. “Oppa, waegore??” followed Tiffany & Min..